Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

There's Wolves in them woods! - GAME THREAD - VAMPIRES WIN!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nakedness?
No ending time set.
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Sun is a Deadly Lazer.
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Miniman Mazinga

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:52 pm Reply with quote

Ninjabear wants me dead, he's a VILLAIN! SAVE ME, lynch Ninjabear
Globus Simpson

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:53 pm Reply with quote

The skull is angry, the skull demands blood.
Zanejon says lynch lynch lynch miniman
for he must be evil he hasn't showered in weeks
and his hat is quite smelly!

But I calm zanejon I calm him and he agree that we must watch the smelly man be sure of evil
no lynch
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:53 pm Reply with quote

might as well follow tradition and vote no lynch
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:08 pm Reply with quote

Roxie Bauer wrote:
Hey gonna go ahead and say it right now: I'm a goodie. Sarah, are you still a goodie? We can mayor you again if you are.

You betcha. Okay, terrible RP hat on:

Crazyone sat in the local Bar. It was just called the Bar - with a town population of 26 ohnowait 25 there wasn't much focus on creativity. For once, she wasn't drinking, but working on a particularly difficult Sudoku puzzle and occasionally taking a sip from a tall glass of lemonade. Today was not the day for indulging in stronger drinks. Not only had someone died yesterday, but now she kept hearing a disembodied voice yammering on about "posting in-thread" and "current phase". More weirdly, words, some being the names of fellow villagers, were showing up spray-painted in red across the town.

She sighed. Maybe I should cut down on the drinking.
Bjorn Harlan
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:12 pm Reply with quote

Crazyone Totoro wrote:
Roxie Bauer wrote:
Hey gonna go ahead and say it right now: I'm a goodie. Sarah, are you still a goodie? We can mayor you again if you are.

You betcha. Okay, terrible RP hat on:

Crazyone sat in the local Bar. It was just called the Bar - with a town population of 26 ohnowait 25 there wasn't much focus on creativity. For once, she wasn't drinking, but working on a particularly difficult Sudoku puzzle and occasionally taking a sip from a tall glass of lemonade. Today was not the day for indulging in stronger drinks. Not only had someone died yesterday, but now she kept hearing a disembodied voice yammering on about "posting in-thread" and "current phase". More weirdly, words, some being the names of fellow villagers, were showing up spray-painted in red across the town.

She sighed. Maybe I should cut down on the drinking.

Bjorn Harlan leered across the bar in typical mysoginistic drunken fashion and mumbled gender specific ramblings that would offend anyone as most drunken old men do.
Jonpatrick Smith

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:19 pm Reply with quote

I vote for Pepper something about him rubs me the wrong way why just recently I was out on Baker Street on my way down to the grocers to pick up some milk and eggs for my poor ailing mother when I see Pepper walking the opposite way on the other side of the street, now he and I are hardly the best of pals but I thought it would only be polite to call over and wave toward him as my mother always taught me to show good manners like that you see. He didn't respond immediately so I called out again but for some reason he just completely ignored me and kept on walking, now had it been a busier day I would have understood that he might not hear or see me but there was not a car on the road that sunny afternoon nor many others on the streets around us so surely he must have noticed I was there? I took it in stride at the time as I had other matters to attend to but by the time I got home I just couldn't shake the thought, the pure audacity to openly ignore me like that was simply the height of rudeness and I believe it should not be tolerated.
Bjorn Harlan
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:29 pm Reply with quote

I also call for Pepper. Only last week I was working in an office with him and I saw an old picture of the steelworks in Glasgow on my desktop monitor, and I swear I saw Pepper there working as an apprentice in the great shipbuilding factories of the Victorian Empire. I turned to Pepper to confirm this and he coldly looked into my eyes. It was at this point I realised he was immortal and clearly a vampire. I was shocked to my core and unable to comprehend my own existence. I retreated to the printing room and busied myself with sorting some bland paperwork. But Pepper followed me and cornered me in that tiny room. Slowly he closed the door behind him and turned off the light. I knew at this point I was doomed. He was a vampire and he was going to suck my blood and bring me into the immortal world. As I stood frozen with fear he leaned over me and did the deed. It felt so wrong but as soon as he was done I was invigorated. But I still felt human. I felt no different than before. I felt my neck and there was no pierecings in my flesh. I looked in a mirror, there was no fang marks, but a love bite.

Hence why I vote Pepper is lynched for tricking me into that room.
Sewage Anderson

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:33 pm Reply with quote

no lynch
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:35 pm Reply with quote

Hey bjorn man, we're here for you, sexual harassment is a serious issue.

Much like inadequate bear wrangling, I'm watching u jp.
Globus Simpson

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:37 pm Reply with quote

I remember just earlier today after I calmed zanejon, that pepper rudely bumped into me and kept on walking. he smelled of the doggies.
zanejon knows the evil is deep within this pepper. zanejon know he cannot be redeemed.
Zanejon tell me I vote pepper.

Down with the doggy-smelly evil man, lynch pepper
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:38 pm Reply with quote

Current Vote Tally:

No Lynch: 9
Pepper: 3
Ninjabear: 2
Jonpatrick: 1
Miniman: 1

Total: 16/25

No Lynch is storming ahead so looks like nobody will die today unless the town radicalises.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:52 pm Reply with quote

I vote for Pepper. You see this man has wronged me. I have a sister of a cousin of a husband of my friend's friend from kindergarten and she is a hairstylist. Well, Pepper went to her to get a haircut. As you all know, he has very spiky hair and that thing is like SOLID CONCRETE! He broke all of her scissors with his hair and didn't even offer to pay for the damage he has done, in fact, he refused to pay! That is just awful! Maybe he should learn to be more considerable towards others and use less hair gel for his hair!
Bjorn Harlan
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:56 pm Reply with quote

Pepper, you dirty scoundrel.
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:06 pm Reply with quote

Pepper
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:28 pm Reply with quote

Just to be clear, there's a 2/3 chance Pepper is innocent if we're just lynching blind. Right now is really not the time to vote for anyone, with the point of there being literally no evidence, given he's not posted a word here at all.

This is a little closer than it should be already, just play with a little sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 2 of 43

Jump to: