This Privacy Notice details information regarding the use and disclosure of User information collected on the Warbears sites. Warbears and it's publishers Advergamer Ltd provides this Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using the Warbears site at www.warbears.com
This Privacy Notice is incorporated into and is subject to the Warbears Terms and Conditions of use. Your use of the Warbears Sites and any personal information you provide on the Warbears Sites remains subject to the terms of this Privacy Notice and our Terms and Conditions of use
- User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) to Warbears when choosing to participate in various activities on the Warbears Sites such as registering, posting messages in our forums, entering contests or sweepstakes, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists.
- Cookies Information: When you visit the Warbears Sites, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Warbears uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Warbears Sites may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information: When you use the Warbears Sites, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- GIFs Information: When you use the Warbears Sites, we may employ "clear GIFs" which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Warbears Sites, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Warbears Sites.
- Any personal information that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you send messages through the Warbears Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Warbears Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Warbears Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Warbears Sites.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court order, or search warrant.
- Warbears also reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information that Warbears believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce our Terms and Conditions of use, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend itself against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of our web site, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Warbears, our Users or others.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Warbears Sites, in which case Warbears may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Special Provision to Childrens' Privacy
Warbears does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Warbears Sites from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Warbears Sites at any time or in any manner. If Warbears learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the Warbears Sites without verified parental consent, then Warbears will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Change of ownership
In the event that Warbears is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.