Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Mafia - The Village - See page 8
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 pm Reply with quote

The Village

The runway felt like the longest in the world. Slowly, ever so slowly, the plane took off. It climbed, higher and higher, until, in the cramped space, I could see the altimeter hit 15,000 feet and come to a halt, varying only a little with the natural fluctuations of the air.
Why I was doing this I'll never know, A little too much to drink perhaps? Maybe I was just trying to impress that pretty girl across from me in the bar. Who knows. It was for charity anyway, but it was still scary.
When the instructor, who I hadn't noticed was not the same one who had been in the plane when we took off, shouted into my ear that it was time to go, I didn't move. Frozen for a good few seconds, the instructor finally forcing me up to the door, I felt like I was about to die. I froze at the door, eyes still tight shut. Had I opened them, I would have seen the beautiful skyline of the unknown city below. After a second of feeling the air flying past at high speed, A sharp slap on the back sent me flying.
Eye's still closed, I fell. The danger of the fall made my adrenaline kick in, and then my training took over. Counting to 60, allowing myself to fall into a more oxygenated atmosphere, opening my eyes to check the distance (without even noticing the cityscape was wrong), then pulling my chord. I heard the chute fly out, but felt no tug as it caught me. Instinctively I pulled my backup, and felt the same problem. I was in freefall, both parachutes fluttering down lazily high above me, plummeting at just over one hundred and thirty miles an hour by now, directly towards the city below. I felt something out of place in my pack. A spare chute perhaps? No. A small rocket. Guided by an unknown force. It kicked in before I had even finished my thought, dragging me away.
A crane pulled my body down the next day. I was stuck on a huge pointed radio tower on top of one of the buildings, the spike directly through my heart. Murdered without reason. My friends would discover my killer. They had to.

Quote:
Roles:

The towns(wo)mens guild!

Guild Member: Votes in the day and whatnot.

The Snoop: Can discover the role of one player in the night

The sweet old grandmother : Gives out FREE COOKIES to one person each night. If that person is then targeted by any ability, the action will be directed at the grandmother, including investigation.

The tackling Alzheimer patient : Can protect one person each night by tackling them to the ground, where the Mafia cannot find them.

The schizophrenic: When they die, they take with them a random member from the side that killed them (Guild in the day, Mafia at night)

The guild leader: When they die, the next day is skipped in mourning.

Mafia

Godfather: Submits the mafia's night kill. Is replaced when he dies by another mafia member.

The seductress: Can seduce a member of the Guild to join the Mafia.

Bad cop, bad cop, what'cha gunna do?: Exactly the same as the snoop, but aligned with the Mafia.

Diggy diggy HOLEEEEEE: He can, one night, bury the body of the deceased before the town find them, so the means of death is not explained.

Mafiaoso: Votes in the day and helps decide on the mafia's kill.

The other: Each night selects a target to be either killed, silenced(for the next day) or swapped with himself(thereby protecting him). No action is guaranteed.

Win conditions

Guild: The other and Mafia are all dead
Mafia: The other is dead, and The Mafia:Guild ratio is 1:1
The Other: The mafia are destroyed and there are six or less Guild members.

Notes
I refuse to discuss the game outside of the public thread, you should all too (unless mafia), unless you have difficulty with understanding your role.
Phases last roughly 3 days.

Playaaahs.

Yummytummy Burritos
Ox Simpson
Jonpatrick Smith
Samsinater Totoro
Jurgen Smith
Nickyh Smith
Ben Lebowski
Virgo Giffuri
Daredevil Anderson
Oscar House
Globox Simpson
Hank Calothycos
Ninja Panzerotten
Trick Brancacane
Bleach Risotto
Loomo Burritos

Phase 1: Night: No kills so people get a chance. Ends: Friday 29 July.

Last edited by deamon on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 7 times in total
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quote

Dude, list of players.

Provide.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:28 am Reply with quote

Knew I forgot something.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:41 am Reply with quote

My first mafia game. Look out world, theres a new DD in town.
Nickyh Smith

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:45 am Reply with quote

Yes I'm active.

*Nickyh barricades his door, but forgets about the windows. He then wonders why he would remember to write this down but still not bother to block up the windows.

Lolbear Simpson wrote:
Learn what?
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:15 am Reply with quote

Knyh Risotto wrote:

The other: Each night selects a target to be either killed, silenced(for the next day) or swapped with himself(thereby protecting him). No action is guaranteed, and failed actions have a small chance of changing to a different one.

Can I just make sure Everyone has seen this small change to the others role, the whole day thing was a little overpowered, and I didn't really like the idea of the other having no action too often so I changed that too. I forgot to change this before putting up the thread, Glad I noticed now rather than when it was too late.

Sorry if this changes anyones plans.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:36 am Reply with quote

Ninja sits at his computer, trying to write an interesting rp.
Hank Calothycos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:08 am Reply with quote

Hank decides to poke the dead body. IT FELT GOOOOOOOD!
Daredevil Anderson

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:22 pm Reply with quote

Hank Calothycos wrote:
Hank decides to poke the dead body. IT FELT GOOOOOOOD!

* Daredevil backhands Hank for disrespecting the dead.
Jonpatrick Smith

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:11 pm Reply with quote

Jonpatrick Smith awoke to the sound of a heavy thud against the open window sill. Disorientated he reached across the side of his bed and flickered on the lights, momentarily blinding him as the bright rays entered his eyes. Cursing loudly he fumbled his way out of bed and dropped to the floor. His foot suddenly felt sticky and wet. He rubbed furiously at his eyes trying to regain his vision and peered down to his feet. The floor was coated in blood. Heart beating away rapidly his eyes slowly rolled forward following the trail of guts and gore that pasted the room. Lying in the center of the floor was a great fat pig with a gaping hole torn into its side. A mess of organs hung limp out the hole, blood trailed in two directions, one to Jon's current position and another to the window.

For what seemed like eternity he stood there looking at the pig and the twisted grin that had been scrawled across its face. He shivered. Swiftly he made his way to the window and poked his head outside. No movement. Shaking his head rapidly hoping it was some kind of dream he pulled back and slammed the window down. He tried to make sense of the situation. What did it mean? Was it some kind of warning? Had the talk of killers in the town been more than mere rumours? He couldn't understand what this had meant. He gripped his chest tightly and took a deep breath. He would call the police and they would come along and find out who the hell had done this sick thing. He turned back towards his bed where his phone rested on the nightstand.

He let out a thin forced laugh at what he saw. Then he passed out.

(Thought I'd try and get back into the habit of roleplaying incase our hopes of having some in the future came true and decided to make a little homage to an old Mafia Game tradition Wink
I'm a little rusty but hopefully I'll pick it up soon)

Last edited by jpyo on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:49 pm Reply with quote

Jurgen woke with a start. Half dazed, he sat up sharply, and smacked his head on the ceiling. He slept soundly for the rest of that night.

[E]: You should also add a time alongside your ending date there, K.
Trick Brancacane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:46 am Reply with quote

ZzzZZzzzzZZZ...
Trick is obviously sleeping now...
Hank Calothycos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:11 am Reply with quote

Hank is a new citizen to the town. He got a house next to the park and a job at the burger shack. He has his eyes set for bigger and better things. Like getting a pony and naming it Charlie.

EDIT:Also was i the only one looking for your own name in the list and when found it go WOOOOHHOOOO

EDIT AGAIN: Wait, sam is playing? This means grammar headaches. QUICKLY! CORRECT YOUR GRAMMAR BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Hank finds out about knyhs mysterious death. He asks the city folk about it but they pretend they dont know. This leaves us with a list of prime suspects:

Yummytummy Burritos
Ox Simpson
Jonpatrick Smith
Samsinater Totoro
Jurgen Smith
Nickyh Smith
Ben Lebowski
Virgo Giffuri
Daredevil Anderson
Oscar House
Globox Simpson
Hank Calothycos
Ninja Panzerotten
Trick Brancacane
Bleach Risotto
Loomo Burritos
But there must be more than one murderer. This...Is... MAFIA VILLAGE!
Loomo Burritos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:19 pm Reply with quote

Loomo woke up from a bad nights sleep full of nightmares. Memories of real life swam through her head. Memories of the past she had put behind her when moving to this safe town. Loomo was blinded by the bright TV. Her eyes drooped from an everlasting tiredness. She heard something about a man dying, but turned the TV off. Qickly she drifted off to dream land again.
Virgo Giffuri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:28 am Reply with quote

"hi gaizzzzzzz who did dat 2 knyh Sad(((( dat was really meen"

Shouts Virgo while looking at Knyh's lifeless body. Later he visits a grammar class.

"Ahhh. Much better."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: