Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

A Lack Of Activity
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> BTC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yummytummy Burritos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:11 pm Reply with quote

Another reason is that more people are going on the Tinychat rooms rather than BTC... Perhaps people should stop going on that so often Razz
Bishop Panzerotten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, I logged onto it before and only two other people were on tinychat (Jurgen and Cynthia), and then went onto BTC and they weren't around. I've seen people say they use it for voice chat, yet I haven't witnessed anyone using it. BTC is the way to go yippity doo.

Credit to Poison Simpson for the signature.
Timotini Mazinga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:56 pm Reply with quote

I am not going to the city very much lately,coz' it is just always empty.

Special thanks to Tango!
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quote

Reason I don't use BTC at the minute is due to university internet blocking the scripts in it.

So basically, BTC doesn't work for me, so I just use MSN/Tinychat/etc to chat to people, and use forums to try and keep up with what's going on.
Bishop Panzerotten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quote

Wait, I've seen people using their webcam now. Not sure if that's a good thing with Bjorn in the chat, but sure.

Credit to Poison Simpson for the signature.
Chazman Risotto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:23 pm Reply with quote

i visit every once in a while because other things like
habbo, facebook etc especially habbo lots to do
Pip Panzerotten
Official Comic Maker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:36 pm Reply with quote

Warbears owes a huge amount of exposure to the first mission that was posted on newgrounds roughly 4-5 years ago. 1 Million plays has funnelled fans into warbears.com enticing the population with a flood causing a spike in numbers. Older and more 'well-known' members cannot be stopped from leaving however without a new source of income, the population will inevitably drop.

It's difficult to say this, but we rely solely on Ioji for everything and without him warbears will become a desert. I recently came across a game similar to warbears that was started in 2006. It had rooms, chat, houses, isometric design (though horrible interface) and in almost every way was an alternate version of warbears. The one thing it lacked was community and numbers. I logged in as a guest and found every single room empty, it was a horrible look into what can be the future of warbears.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:16 pm Reply with quote

Pip Panzerotten wrote:
Warbears owes a huge amount of exposure to the first mission that was posted on newgrounds roughly 4-5 years ago. 1 Million plays has funnelled fans into warbears.com enticing the population with a flood causing a spike in numbers. Older and more 'well-known' members cannot be stopped from leaving however without a new source of income, the population will inevitably drop.

It's difficult to say this, but we rely solely on Ioji for everything and without him warbears will become a desert. I recently came across a game similar to warbears that was started in 2006. It had rooms, chat, houses, isometric design (though horrible interface) and in almost every way was an alternate version of warbears. The one thing it lacked was community and numbers. I logged in as a guest and found every single room empty, it was a horrible look into what can be the future of warbears.

Which is why we should do this
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> BTC Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: