Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Romeo & Juliet Mafia - Game Thread - GAME OVER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 pm Reply with quote

My placeholder vote is Zane cos lets be honest we know nothing and its 50/50(55/45 as I'm not gonna vote for myself probably) at this point.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:54 am Reply with quote

The first mid-phase vote count for Day Three is here, hooray.

Bugger it, this one was too much of a mess, please refer to the up to date one a few posts later.

Last edited by jurgenvw on Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:41 am Reply with quote

My flavour name is Paris. Does that help any?

This Rojoco/Globox thing was a good thing to look at in yesterday's day phase but now it's starting to waste valuable time. As Take said, it's three townies down with no leads. I'm not saying that we abandon that line of inquiry (something's real weird about it all), but we need to start looking at other people at the same time.

And in that vein, I'm going to vote Joyce for now. She's a chatty person usually yet she's said nothing much this entire game? It's not much to go on but it might at the least force more people into discussions.
Zane Lebowski

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:54 pm Reply with quote

I am Tybalt.

Takeoshi is right that we don't have enough information to vote for someone. In my opinion, the suspicious people right now are the ones who are pretty silent.

Silent people:

* Joyce
* Katz
* Marshall
* Ninjabear (he did make a few posts though)
* Pepper
* Roxie
* Zane

For us to clear up suspicioun from them, it would be nice to hear their input on the situation, before it turns into a random finger pointing and by accident lynching a person with a good role.

So I'll vote for Pepper for now as his comment:
Pepper Brancacane wrote:
I’d like to vote for Rojoco as he seems to be a bit too defensive

Was kind of suspicious and unreasonable, because Rojoco hadn't defended himself that much to seem "a bit too defensive" (in my opinion of course). Also because we don't have enough information to go on right now.

Also I'm still interested in the result Globox got on Night 1, that is probably the only useful information we can get at this point.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:08 pm Reply with quote

As I am too incompetent to post accurate vote counts at 3am (apologies for the errors in that one!), here is an up-to-date, and hopefully accurate, votecount.

Vote Count
Pepper: 3
Joyce: 1
Ninjabear: 1
Zane: 1
No Vote: 6

With 12 players alive, it will need at least 8 votes for the phase to end.
If the deadline passes without 8 votes cast, then it will be extended by 24 hours.

Individual Votes
    Crazyone – Joyce
    Globox – Ninjabear
    Joyce – No Vote
    Katz – No Vote
    Knyh - Pepper
    Marshall – No Vote
    Ninjabear - Pepper
    Pepper – No Vote
    Rojoco – No Vote
    Roxie - No Vote
    Takeoshi - Zane
    Zane – Pepper
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:42 pm Reply with quote

My main problem with the Pepper vote is that I still dont trust Rojoco, and as they are likely not on the same team we might be hurting ourselves.

Why I don't trust Rojoco:

I am a Tracker. I tracked Rojo Night 1. This confirmed whoever I followed had a targeted ability. Therefore whoever I followed was not the Coroner. If Rojoco is lying about being the coroner he is almost certainly a Montague.

Problems with this:

Bus Driver. They targeted Rojoco night 2 it's not that unlikely they targeted him night 1. Also as we don't know the alignment of the bus driver we dont actually know whether we can trust anything they say, so I don't know a good reason to find out the truth here.

Also if Pepper is Doublevoter we are essentially killing two vanillas, which is either very bad or very good depending on his alignment.

So @Pepper whats your role?

At this point im up for just lynching an afk.
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:35 pm Reply with quote

Katz for variety vote.

Contribution; none because you all said everything already so whatever.

Edit: I hadn't said anything because I didn't understand what was going on. No one was very clear about anything, at least to me. It felt to me as if everyone was just making stuff up from thin air.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:47 pm Reply with quote

Oh, not sure if I've previously specified this, but to be clear as it might become relevant at some point (thankfully, it hasn't yet).

You may not withdraw your vote without casting a new one.

That is all.
Pepper Brancacane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:42 pm Reply with quote

Guys, I'm the doublevoter

Mafia is trying to frame me and kill me.

My vote goes to Ninjabear for the dumb reason on why he voted me
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:49 pm Reply with quote

Well, Pepper, you've gotta admit your suspition against Rojoco was quite random. Anyway, you being the double voter doesn't mean you're not mafia (or does it?), but I'm changing my vote to Roxie (for idling Confused ) . Don't make me regret it, Pepper!
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:03 pm Reply with quote

We still have very little useful information to go on from Nights 1 & 2 despite two players claiming roles that should have generated results. Takeoshi, what were the actual results from tracking me Night 1 and what did you learn on Night 2? Globox, would you please confirm to us which cop type you are. What did you learn from Roxie on Night 1 that led you to believe she is a townie? I'd also like to ask the Bus Driver, who we know is in the game, to come forward and corroborate Takeoshi's claim that I was swapped on Night 1.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:07 pm Reply with quote

Meanwhile, in the Afterlife...

Jurgen's spirit sits at the bar, waiting for the pint to be poured, wondering what possessed those people back on the ground to murder him so.

Just as he picked up his glass to take a good glug and drown his sorrows, the doors burst open behind him, and he felt a crack across his head as a barstool was brought down upon it.

The remaining patrons watched on in horror as William Shakespeare dragged Jurgen's unconscious body out by his ankles...

With just under 24 hours to go to the phase deadline, here is the current votecount for you all:

Vote Count
Ninjabear: 2
Pepper: 2
Joyce: 1
Katz: 1
Roxie: 1
Zane: 1
No Vote: 4

With 12 players alive, it will need at least 8 votes for the phase to end.
If the deadline passes without 8 votes cast, then it will be extended by 24 hours.

Individual Votes
    Crazyone – Joyce
    Globox – Ninjabear
    Joyce – No Vote
    Katz – No Vote
    Knyh - Pepper
    Marshall – Katz
    Ninjabear – Pepper->Roxie
    Pepper – Ninjabear
    Rojoco – No Vote
    Roxie - No Vote
    Takeoshi - Zane
    Zane – Pepper
Katz Giffuri

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:58 am Reply with quote

Edit: I'll be voting Joyce, same reasons with Crazy. (Although I am suspicious with Ninjabear..)
Joyce Carpenter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:14 pm Reply with quote

Hi!

I apologize, for some reason, I had not been receiving any email notifications about activity.

I really have no suspects who I will vote as of yet. I will wait, think about what has been written and see for a few hours more before making any conclusion.

Right now, we're flying blind, there is very little evidence to pin-point anyone. I don't want to lynch someone important as of yet, but we can't let the Montague get a lead on us :/
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:42 pm Reply with quote

I think Pepper likely is the Doublevoter as he was one of the 3 players that picked to lynch me on the day where I ended up with 4 votes (Takeoshi and Globox being the other two, both of which are claiming other roles). This would mean Ninjabear is currently on 3 votes and Pepper only on 2. I am a little weary of voting for Ninjabear as he hasn't yet come forward with a role so it's possible he may be trying to hide the fact he is one of the Lovers. We can't risk unleashing the Serial Killer so I'm not comfortable with lynching him until we can at least confirm the identity of a second Lover. Pepper on the other hand has done little to convince me he isn't mafia aligned so I will be voting for him. I am aware this leaves us at a tie if Pepper is indeed the Doublevoter so I would encourage one of you non-committal voters out there to actually engage in this argument and pick a side. To prevent a tie at least one of you should change your vote.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: