Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Romeo & Juliet Mafia - Game Thread - GAME OVER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:26 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
Both rojoco and globox came close to dying, which means Montagues definitely did some tiebreaker voting if either of them is part of that faction. As nobody died we didn’t learn as much as I’d hope though.

The doublevoter must have voted Rojoco as their second vote as only three people (you, Globox, and Pepper) voted in-thread. Speculation: they saw my vote for Globox and forced a tie?

And yep, we know little more than we did in Day 1 aside from Globox implying that Roxie is innocent. That's not a lot to go on though.
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:27 pm Reply with quote

Knyh Risotto wrote:
While I'm fairly happy Globox or Rojoco didn't die, I say we must kill next day or risk giving the mafia a big advantage.

Also stating the obvious for those who haven't realised, we know there is at least one doublevoter in play. They voted this phase (properly), so Katz, Roxie, and Miniman are not the doublevoter (Jurgen has confirmed to me that they would be required to vote in the thread if they were to PM him a second vote). Because they also voted Day 1, they cannot be Globox either (also further proof Roxie is not a doublevoter).

Most likely, either Pepper or Takeoshi are the doublevoter, however the real person could have sent a PM and voted differently to stay hidden.

You can also discount me as being the doublevoter as I wouldn't/couldn't have voted for myself.
Tango Totoro
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:48 pm Reply with quote

Deport the Montagues, build the wall Brick wall

Znxr Ireban Terng Ntnva

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:06 pm Reply with quote

Here's my two cents. We know the Doublevoter used their second vote in order to cause a stalemate and save Globox, the question is why they did it? The most obvious conclusion I can reach is that the Doublevoter is mafia-sided and forced the tie to help save a fellow team member. Most of us know that lynch ties gives us no information and benefits the mafia side more than they do the villagers, so a villager causing the stalemate seems foolish to me.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:03 pm Reply with quote

Strange argument bearing in mind crazyone caused the statemate. The rojoco votes were sent in earlier than the globox vote and the Doublevoter most likely sent their vote in as they made their initial vote.
Miniman Mazinga

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:45 pm Reply with quote

I might be the one slow on the uptake here. Sign-up thread there were two anti-town factions, right? So there must be a serial killer about. And since only one person died last night, one of them must have been blocked from their kill. Which could be because of, what, Jailer, Roleblocker, Commuter, Bus Driver, Hider. Or maybe they just both targeted the same person. Never mind, this doesn't narrow anything down. There's definitely a serial killer, though, right!?

Edit: I thought longer and harder. Lovers would definitely come under the third faction category, as Knyh said. Still there's only at least two anti-towns but the most likely outcome is that there's just Montagues, Lovers and townies.
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:27 pm Reply with quote

Miniman Mazinga wrote:
I might be the one slow on the uptake here. Sign-up thread there were two anti-town factions, right? So there must be a serial killer about. And since only one person died last night, one of them must have been blocked from their kill. Which could be because of, what, Jailer, Roleblocker, Commuter, Bus Driver, Hider. Or maybe they just both targeted the same person. Never mind, this doesn't narrow anything down. There's definitely a serial killer, though, right!?

Edit: I thought longer and harder. Lovers would definitely come under the third faction category, as Knyh said. Still there's only at least two anti-towns but the most likely outcome is that there's just Montagues, Lovers and townies.

Yeah, I was confused by that too. I think that there's Lovers, but not serial killers until one lover dies. That or there's already a serial killer and not lovers, and one of the two anti-town factions got kill-blocked somehow? Are lovers even a third faction?

Does that sound right? This whole "some roles might not be in the game" is messing with my head Staring
Joyce Carpenter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:43 pm Reply with quote

Crazyone Totoro wrote:
Yeah, I was confused by that too. I think that there's Lovers, but not serial killers until one lover dies. That or there's already a serial killer and not lovers, and one of the two anti-town factions got kill-blocked somehow? Are lovers even a third faction?

Does that sound right? This whole "some roles might not be in the game" is messing with my head Staring

I would think that there would be lovers in the game. C'mon, it is a Romeo and Juliet themed Mafia game after all!

Not sure if they are a faction on their own, or whether they are considered to be villagers.

We should thread carefully though. Don't want to kill a lover at this point.
Tango Totoro
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:54 pm Reply with quote

Killing people indiscriminately is fun though Uhoh fyfdvujohwjhjmboufljmmpospkpdp
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:01 pm Reply with quote

The nights grow cold in Verona. A light snow dusted the tops of the towers of the cathedral.

Miniman had been out a long while in this night, shivering in the darkness. As he awaited the carriage to take him back, another raced by at great speed. The twang of a string echoed out across Verona’s streets, a bolt protruded from Miniman’s chest, and the cobbles turned to red.

Meanwhile, Tango had taken the opportunity to rig up a piano to fall on an unsuspecting victim passing through his doorway. Unfortunately for him, after a night of heavy drinking, the first to pass that way was himself, though he was glad to hear the wonderful G minor chord that it played upon landing on his head.

Welcome to Day Three.

Miniman and Tango were killed in the night. They were The Attendant, a Drunk Cop and Mercutio, a Vigilante respectively.

The deadline for this phase will be October 28th, 23:59 BST.

Please note that Roxie will be autolynched if she fails to vote during this phase.
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:19 pm Reply with quote

This was an interesting night for me. Now that I've received confirmation I'm not drunk, I can confidently proclaim I'm the Cop. I investigated Rojoco, and received "no result".

Therefore, I am still unsure of Rojoco's guilt, and since I don't know who to vote for, I will pick a name at random to fulfill my obligation of voting, until we can find enough information for a proper vote: Ninjabear.

Last edited by globox85 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:22 pm Reply with quote

Tango Totoro wrote:
Killing people indiscriminately is fun though Uhoh fyfdvujohwjhjmboufljmmpospkpdp

how fun is it now bub???

I assume bus driver switched tango and his kill target.

Globox Simpson wrote:
This was an interesting night for me. Now that I've received confirmation I'm not drunk, I can confidently proclaim I'm the Cop, and a victim of the Bus Driver. My intention for this night was to investigate Rojoco so I knew if I had wrongfully accused him or not, but the result I received was that I had investigated myself, so a bus must have been involved.

Therefore, I am still unsure of Rojoco's guilt, and since I don't know who to vote for, I will pick a name at random to fulfill my obligation of voting, until we can find enough information for a proper vote: Ninjabear.

Why do you believe you were switched? You only receive alignment information from what I understand.

From the information here I would assume Rojoco and Tango were swapped.
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:29 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
Tango Totoro wrote:

how fun is it now bub???

I assume bus driver switched tango and his kill target.

Globox Simpson wrote:
This was an interesting night for me. Now that I've received confirmation I'm not drunk, I can confidently proclaim I'm the Cop, and a victim of the Bus Driver. My intention for this night was to investigate Rojoco so I knew if I had wrongfully accused him or not, but the result I received was that I had investigated myself, so a bus must have been involved.

Why do you believe you were switched? You only receive alignment information from what I understand.

From the information here I would assume Rojoco and Tango were swapped.

It turned out the result I got from the host was the product of mistakes, and I did actually investigate Rojoco, who showed as "no result". I'm still going to let my current vote stand, as I don't know enough to change it yet.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:31 pm Reply with quote

showed no result? as in the attempt failed?

Surely that means you were roleblocked and you still cant confirm whether you are the real cop or not.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:41 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
showed no result? as in the attempt failed?

Surely that means you were roleblocked and you still cant confirm whether you are the real cop or not.
If Tango and Rojoco were swapped, then Globox would have actually targetted Tango. As he died, and killings happen before investigations in the priority, no result makes sense because his target was dead so couldn't be investigated.

Also @Globox - You could still be drunk, we have no idea how many drunk cops or real cops (if any) are in the game thanks to Jurgen's sadistic tendencies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: