Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

There's Wolves in them woods! - GAME THREAD - VAMPIRES WIN!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nakedness?
No ending time set.
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Sun is a Deadly Lazer.
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:15 pm Reply with quote

Killing Zane doesn't tell us whether or not Funkiee is guilty (as i have said before). It only tells us whether Zane is guilty or not.
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:18 pm Reply with quote

I don't see what the big problem is about. It's obvious the three suspects are Zane, Funkiee and Take. Whoever is voted this round we'd just go for one of the other two the next.

However I do agree with Take that voting Zane will give the most information. Although Take seems to be struggling quite a bit, it is true in what he says that defensiveness isn't evidence of guilt. But it still doesn't mean he isn't guilty.

I suggest we vote for Zane and then that gives us a little more information on who to vote the next night.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:18 pm Reply with quote

Toothfairy Carpenter wrote:
Killing Zane doesn't tell us whether or not Funkiee is guilty (as i have said before). It only tells us whether Zane is guilty or not.

???

Why would funkiee do that? It's a bafflingly complicated plan you have in your mind. Much more likely people like Katz are vampires and are just staying quiet to avoid suspicion
Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:28 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:

???

Why would funkiee do that? It's a bafflingly complicated plan you have in your mind. Much more likely people like Katz are vampires and are just staying quiet to avoid suspicion

That's like saying: Why on earth would the vampires try to DECEIVE us to win the game?

They communicate with each other and I'm sure they have a decent plan to win. Why should we believe that one person isn't a vampire just because they've called out another vampire?
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:29 pm Reply with quote

But it's crazy complicated plan when all the vamps need to do is kill two innocents. Why risk three vampires dying to gain trust for one day phase until another conversion happens and they are suspicious again?
Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:33 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
But it's crazy complicated plan when all the vamps need to do is kill two innocents. Why risk three vampires dying to gain trust for one day phase until another conversion happens and they are suspicious again?

All I'm saying is that it's possible that there are some complicated plans going on with the vamps and that stuff like you voting up Zane and then Funkiee coming out a little later and saying that Zane is a vampire looks fishy when you were calling out Sewage before and randomly switched to Zane.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:38 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:

All I'm saying is that it's possible that there are some complicated plans going on with the vamps and that stuff like you voting up Zane and then Funkiee coming out a little later and saying that Zane is a vampire looks fishy when you were calling out Sewage before and randomly switched to Zane.

I voted zane because she is a high priority vampire role as she is the only person who can stop vampire conversion.
She has previously been suspicious by withholding information.
Before she revealed she was the barman I said it is likely the barman is a vampire as they have not revealed themself yet.
Also our investigator has now said zane is a vampire.
If our investigator is lying we know she is a vampire.

That's why you should vote zane in case it wasn't clear before.

Also I still find sewage suspicious but I moved onto zane because I felt there was more evidence.
Simon Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:39 pm Reply with quote

Marshall Brancacane wrote:
I don't see what the big problem is about. It's obvious the three suspects are Zane, Funkiee and Take. Whoever is voted this round we'd just go for one of the other two the next.

However I do agree with Take that voting Zane will give the most information. Although Take seems to be struggling quite a bit, it is true in what he says that defensiveness isn't evidence of guilt. But it still doesn't mean he isn't guilty.

I suggest we vote for Zane and then that gives us a little more information on who to vote the next night.

Ugh! Tooth and Take, you're going nowhere with this. I'm changing my vote. Voting Zane is probably the best option now. If she is a vamp, then Funkiee would probably be more credible.

We should probably look at people like Katz and Sewage when we can. They have been mostly quiet, and might probably be vamps.
Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:49 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
Takeoshi Totoro wrote:

I voted zane because she is a high priority vampire role as she is the only person who can stop vampire conversion.
She has previously been suspicious by withholding information.
Before she revealed she was the barman I said it is likely the barman is a vampire as they have not revealed themself yet.
Also our investigator has now said zane is a vampire.
If our investigator is lying we know she is a vampire.

That's why you should vote zane in case it wasn't clear before.

Also I still find sewage suspicious but I moved onto zane because I felt there was more evidence.

How would she stop vampire conversion if we have no information on who vampires are? How would she know who to target or which one of her targets is a vampire? Why would the vampires target her if they didn't know her role until we did, very recently? It just doesn't add up, what you're saying.

Unless she's the most recent vamp. And if she's the most recent vamp, it's likely that people with roles like you and Funkiee, maybe Simon are also vampires. That's why I'm saying that I'm not so sure that either of you are telling the truth.

I don't find her to be suspicious by withholding information because she JUST came out as the Barman to prove who the Big Boss is. Why would she want people to target her before that? She did a good job during the game of getting the wolves to die with her actions alone. We didn't need to know that she is Barman until it came into question between her and JP.

Why would she wait to reveal herself if she was vampire, for that purpose specifically? Most of the claimed roles likely weren't investigated anyways. And unless someone counter-claimed barman, which could've been easily disproven by the Hunter rather than the investigator(in which case they wouldn't have seen her as a vamp every other night anyways), she wouldn't have been found out.

Our investigator is likely a vampire. We have known she is investigator for a while. So why should we trust her and destroy our odds if Zane isn't a vampire? And if Zane is a vampire and was recently converted, why couldn't it be a bait for us to trust a vampire?

Like I said, it doesn't add up. Killing Zane will get us nowhere.

EDIT: Also, if this "proves" that Funkiee is innocent, who's to say that she won't be converted next time. I really don't think we should go for Zane =\ I really think Take/Funkiee are more likely to be vampires.
Sewage Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:11 pm Reply with quote

Back when we were discussing Jurgen as a suspect:

Zane Lebowski wrote:
It would be really troublesome to fight of vampires after the werewolfs are gone, we might have a common enemy in the werewolfs sure, but dude, you're also an enemy thats harming us, so yeah, JURGEN.

Zane hasn't said much against the vampires since then. Which makes me suspect her. I was planning on voting for her lynching tomorrow, so it really depends what the other townsfolk want to do in my book.

I'm still all for lynching both Zane and Takeoshi, it just depends on the order the rest of you want to do it in.
Simon Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:17 pm Reply with quote

How would she stop vampire conversion if we have no information on who vampires are? How would she know who to target or which one of her targets is a vampire? Why would the vampires target her if they didn't know her role until we did, very recently? It just doesn't add up, what you're saying.

Unless she's the most recent vamp. And if she's the most recent vamp, it's likely that people with roles like you and Funkiee, maybe Simon are also vampires. That's why I'm saying that I'm not so sure that either of you are telling the truth.

I don't find her to be suspicious by withholding information because she JUST came out as the Barman to prove who the Big Boss is. Why would she want people to target her before that? She did a good job during the game of getting the wolves to die with her actions alone. We didn't need to know that she is Barman until it came into question between her and JP.

Why would she wait to reveal herself if she was vampire, for that purpose specifically? Most of the claimed roles likely weren't investigated anyways. And unless someone counter-claimed barman, which could've been easily disproven by the Hunter rather than the investigator(in which case they wouldn't have seen her as a vamp every other night anyways), she wouldn't have been found out.

Our investigator is likely a vampire. We have known she is investigator for a while. So why should we trust her and destroy our odds if Zane isn't a vampire? And if Zane is a vampire and was recently converted, why couldn't it be a bait for us to trust a vampire?

Like I said, it doesn't add up. Killing Zane will get us nowhere.

EDIT: Also, if this "proves" that Funkiee is innocent, who's to say that she won't be converted next time. I really don't think we should go for Zane =\ I really think Take/Funkiee are more likely to be vampires.

Okay. Lynch Takeoshi. That will settle it for now. So much has gone on so far, and I do agree with not getting Zane lynched. Remember, you need only 2 people. Two innocents dead and game over. I have very bad vibes about Take at this point of time.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:18 pm Reply with quote

EXACTLY!(well the first part anyway)

It proves funkiee is innocent for one round, which is exactly why the crazy conspiracy doesnt work.

Funkiee is the cop. Funkiee investigated Zane and found she was vampire.

IF Zane is a vamp, Funkiee is innocent. She'll be suspicious again by next conversion so it makes no sense to make things up.

EDIT: BY NOT LYNCHING ZANE YOU ARE RIDDING US OF THE CHANCE TO HAVE AN INVESTIGATOR ON OUR SIDE THAT CAN INVESTIGATE AND FIND ANOTHER VAMPIRE TONIGHT/
Simon Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:22 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:

It proves funkiee is innocent for one round, which is exactly why the crazy conspiracy doesnt work.

IF Zane is a vamp, Funkiee is innocent. She'll be suspicious again by next conversion so it makes no sense to make things up.

It DOESN'T! All it just proves whether Zane is a vamp. For all you know, it could be an elaborate plan. Even if Zane is REALLY the vamp, it may not necessarily mean that Funkiee is innocent.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:25 pm Reply with quote

Simon Griffin wrote:
Takeoshi Totoro wrote:

It DOESN'T! All it just proves whether Zane is a vamp. For all you know, it could be an elaborate plan. Even if Zane is REALLY the vamp, it may not necessarily mean that Funkiee is innocent.

But the elaborate plan DOESNT work.

It ends up being 1 to 1 vampire human trade. Why aim for a 1 to 1 trade when you are immediately suspicious again when the night phase comes around. Vampires are aiming for TWO innocents. If we kill Zane the worst case scenario is a 1 to 1 trade because we KNOW that either zane or funkiee are vamps.

IF we kill me the worst case scenario is two innocent deaths because if i end up being innocent you still dont know whether to trust Zane or Funkiee.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:30 pm Reply with quote

Heres the final point I wish to make.

Our DETECTIVE said that ZANE is a VAMPIRE.

We want to kill vampires. If Funkiee is LYING we KNOW she is a VAMPIRE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 40 of 43

Jump to: