Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

There's Wolves in them woods! - GAME THREAD - VAMPIRES WIN!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nakedness?
No ending time set.
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Sun is a Deadly Lazer.
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:14 pm Reply with quote

Early update since I got all actions before the deadline!

Just after the sun had set, the Town quietly changed all signage to read “Town of Covfefe”. Nobody knew why they did it, but everyone agreed it was the best word, the best idea. It was amazing. They all went to bed smiling, laughing at their great choice, despite the constant negative press covfefe…

Early in the night, a silent killer lurked. In their mind, the town was wasting time. Someone had to accelerate the process. Freshly sharpened blade in hand, they slowly made their way into the home of their target, through a window left carelessly open. Vigilante Justice was exactly what the town needed, the Werewolf and Vampire epidemics needed swift action, none of this “democracy” and “voting”. They smiled to themselves, and moved through the house in search of their target. A surprise was waiting for them, two instead of one, what should be done? ”No witnesses” was their only thought. If either was left alive, they would surely lynch this vigilante in the day. Taking a moment to mentally prepare, they placed their knife over one heart, pushed, then moved on to the other. Neither woke before they died, a swift and painless death. Two bodies for the town to find in the morning. The killer left as quickly as they had come, leaving the blade behind. Nobody could trace it to them, they could keep this all a secret if they wished. Pleased with themselves, they went to bed and dreamed sweet dreams of cheese.

Tango had baked a loaf of his special sourdough, to give to a certain someone. He sneaked into the dark, when nobody else could see where he went. He used the back door, just in case. His destination was close by, but when he got there, he instantly knew something was off. The door was open. He drew the bread knife he had brought, his only weapon, which although it was almost useless in a fight gave him some courage. Inside he found a bear. Not a bear. He quickly realised his mistake. This was a werewolf, and it was moments from killing his friend. Sourdough fell to the floor, and he grasped his knife with both hands, and with a breath in he lunged, aiming to saw the beasts throat. Blood poured from the gash, but it was a weak effort against a beast this size. It turned and with a quick swipe and crunch, Tango’s guts were painting the walls, and a large chunk of his neck and shoulder was missing. The wolf stared at him, startled, unsure what to do after this unexpected attack. After an age, it turned back to the true target, only to find the bed empty. They had taken the chance and escaped. At least one person died… They could still report back to their clan that a murder had taken place.

Elsewhere, a thief lurked in the shadows. He had picked his target, and knew what to do. He followed carefully, nobody knew he was there. He approached his target from behind, ready to take what he wanted.
“You can’t sneak up on me.” Whispered the voice. With a flash, they turned, fangs out, and lunged at the thief. A quick bite and it was practically over. They fed well, mildly disappointed that they had killed their meal, but they had not expected this. There plans had been foiled, but this was at least some kind of positive to come from this night. They left the body where it had fallen, returning home to wake up ”shocked” like the rest of the town upon the discovery.
Four bodies were burned that morning. The corpse of Knyh was still forgotten, someone leaving the bar the night before had vomited on him, so nobody wanted to touch the corpse to dispose of it. Knyh could wait a few more days, and they liked being able to kick him a few times when they passed by. Again, the priest counted the Mayor votes, so that the town had a leader for the day. With that done, it was time to discuss the killings, and choose a werewolf to lynch. At least, that was the plan.

Night 2 has ended.

Labana died. She was the Disguiser.
Crazyone died. She was the Coward.
Tango died. He was the Baker.
Miniman died. He was the Joker.

Your Mayor is T4k3nyourleftshoes (Takeoshi) and his vote counts as two this phase.

It is now Day 3
Ends: 23:59 BST, 05/06/17 (Or whenever I get all votes in, Slightly longer phase due to my commitments)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:16 pm Reply with quote

holy no

roxie edit: holy freaking poop

roxie edit 2: HEY UH ARIEL I'M SUPER SORRY. YOU WERE RIGHT (for the wrong reasons; jack DOES just talk that way) but WOW i am SORRY you were RIGHT
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:25 pm Reply with quote

Boom, I was right about Miniman!
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:28 pm Reply with quote

That... was a busy night, really.
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Kttbullar and Smrgsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:31 pm Reply with quote

Wow. Looks like I was right to kill Labana, after all. Seems like things went better than expected.

I guess I should explain a thing or two. First of all, yes, I was the Vigilante. I think it's safe to reveal myself, now that I'm just a regular citizen once more. After all, killing me is probably not the bad guys' best choice if I don't have any powers left. At first, I had considered killing Miniman because people were starting to get suspicious, and I wanted to see if they were right to be or not.

That's when something else struck my mind, namely something Labana had said earlier: "I will follow Take till the end." That sounded like something a fundamentalist/cult member would say, and it seems like my gut feeling was right. That brings me to my vote. If Labana really was following him, then...

...sorry, Mr. Mayor. My vote is for you, Takeoshi Totoro.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:32 pm Reply with quote

Hey baddies, can u guys leave for a bit, yeah I'm talking about you werewolves and vamps, I need a private goodie chat to discuss strategy.

I hope u understand.
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:34 pm Reply with quote

Until another comes forward to claim the role of the vigilante, I'm going with future mayor Globox Simpson on this one. Sorry, Take.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:36 pm Reply with quote

I am the inventor tho, a villager.

Anyway. 4 werewolves, 2 vamps remaining.
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:48 pm Reply with quote

I think that it is entirely possible that Labana could have framed Take with her words in the beginning, if what Labana said back then was really serious and not a joke. With that being said, it is obviously entirely possible that Take could be evil as well as Labana. Personally I don't see any tipping evidence.

No rush, you know.

cuddles Knyh <3
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:00 pm Reply with quote

Marshall Brancacane wrote:
I think that it is entirely possible that Labana could have framed Take with her words in the beginning, if what Labana said back then was really serious and not a joke. With that being said, it is obviously entirely possible that Take could be evil as well as Labana. Personally I don't see any tipping evidence.

No rush, you know.

cuddles Knyh <3

The problem with the 'im in cahoot with labana' logic is that I specifically said if we're choosing between globus and miniman to vote miniman, who it turns out was a werewolf. Which labana also was.

Also I'm the inventor, so if anything I'm a vampire.
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:11 pm Reply with quote

okay fair. ARE you a vampire?
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:13 pm Reply with quote

Roxie Bauer wrote:

Points for effort.

And I- well... Take's less suspicious now.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:26 pm Reply with quote

Roxie Bauer wrote:

If I were a Vampire would I tell you that Jurgen Smith is the The Count?!
thx for the setup roxie, 'ppreciate ya
Mic. Drop.

(Unless some shenanigans went down)
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:28 pm Reply with quote

Alright, everybody vote Jurgen. If it's not him, We kill Take. Agreed?
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:41 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi, I love you in this game, haha. Alright, Jurgen. Your cover's Blown! Up

By the way, Take, did you use an item night 1, and if so, what happened?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 19 of 43

Jump to: