Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Cringe

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Labana House

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:41 pm Reply with quote

Most of us spent our early teen years on this website...so what cringy memories do you have ?
Jonpatrick Smith

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:48 pm Reply with quote

There was this one where the servers for public locations went down but you could still go into houses and for some reason though whatever system was used to turn censor swear words to look like *** also stopped working. Now I can't recall who the exact people involved were but somebody's house was full of people during the incident and as you can probably guess they were taking this opportunity to swear like sailors and cyber each other. Like non-stop. I'm a bit fuzzy on the details of how it ended but I believe a mod crashed the party and after checking the chat logs applied warnings to peoples profiles. I think only two or three people myself included didn't get into trouble for anything.
Labana House

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:51 pm Reply with quote

Jonpatrick Smith wrote:
There was this one where the servers for public locations went down but you could still go into houses and for some reason though whatever system was used to turn censor swear words to look like *** also stopped working. Now I can't recall who the exact people involved were but somebody's house was full of people during the incident and as you can probably guess they were taking this opportunity to swear like sailors and cyber each other. Like non-stop. I'm a bit fuzzy on the details of how it ended but I believe a mod crashed the party and after checking the chat logs applied warnings to peoples profiles. I think only two or three people myself included didn't get into trouble for anything.

The house was most likely Pepper's since I remember EVERYONE was always there. I also recall going there and there were people claiming it is their house and they are raising a family.
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:47 pm Reply with quote

My koreaboo (like weeaboo, but with Korea instead of Japan) phase late 2010 to early 2011. I'm REALLY embarrassed about it.
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:06 pm Reply with quote

I played a few days with a girl who wanted to play the husband and his wife. It was some sort of RP. We pretended we had a baby and everything. It was a bit funny but I think I wouldn't do it again.
Katz Giffuri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:03 am Reply with quote

I was obnoxiously loud and outgoing. Constantly and always using cat faces, happy faces and being too annoying. Plus I had some very interesting "dating experiences... Lots of role-playing and desperate actions.. Rolling Eyes
Labana House

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:29 pm Reply with quote

Globox Simpson wrote:
My koreaboo (like weeaboo, but with Korea instead of Japan) phase late 2010 to early 2011. I'm REALLY embarrassed about it.

Katz Giffuri wrote:
Plus I had some very interesting "dating experiences...

Do tell.
Cody Harlan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:58 pm Reply with quote

Like, every single moment I talked was cringy.

kill me sweet lord
Muse Zoidberg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:40 pm Reply with quote

oh this'll be a good one

i was under the age requirement when i started playing warbears so you gotta give me a break when i tell you lot this story

warbears was the first time i experienced e-dating at the ripe age of 9. i met this girl at the btc bar and i asked her out (mfw i was smoother at 9 than i am at 16). we started going out for a few weeks until i made some renovations to my house and invited some people from the bar over. UNFORTUNATELY those people all happened to be female (coincidence i swear) and then the girlfriend (who was probably way older than me at that time tbh) suddenly came in, looked around, and left

i saw her at the bar afterwards and then she wouldn't speak to me

and after that day i never saw her again on btc
Ellie Cola

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:48 pm Reply with quote

I think everyone's pretty chill here now and pretty sure everyone knows this already so.
I had 2 multis before this account and I was like 10 years old and I used to switch between these two accounts and pretend to be my own sister, so when Jurgen eventually caught on that my usernames were basically identical, I tried to use my sister excuse and he wasn't buying it. In a last resort moment, Leroy whispered to one of my multis in the bar saying I should tell Jurgen I was drunk when I made the accounts. Foolishly decided to do that, to which I swiftly got bans on both accounts.
Then I waited a while and made this account when I matured, yay.
Muse Zoidberg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:03 pm Reply with quote

Ellie Cola wrote:
I think everyone's pretty chill here now and pretty sure everyone knows this already so.
I had 2 multis before this account and I was like 10 years old and I used to switch between these two accounts and pretend to be my own sister, so when Jurgen eventually caught on that my usernames were basically identical, I tried to use my sister excuse and he wasn't buying it. In a last resort moment, Leroy whispered to one of my multis in the bar saying I should tell Jurgen I was drunk when I made the accounts. Foolishly decided to do that, to which I swiftly got bans on both accounts.
Then I waited a while and made this account when I matured, yay.

nice one leroy
Labana House

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:22 am Reply with quote

Muse Zoidberg wrote:
oh this'll be a good one

i was under the age requirement when i started playing warbears so you gotta give me a break when i tell you lot this story

warbears was the first time i experienced e-dating at the ripe age of 9. i met this girl at the btc bar and i asked her out (mfw i was smoother at 9 than i am at 16). we started going out for a few weeks until i made some renovations to my house and invited some people from the bar over. UNFORTUNATELY those people all happened to be female (coincidence i swear) and then the girlfriend (who was probably way older than me at that time tbh) suddenly came in, looked around, and left

i saw her at the bar afterwards and then she wouldn't speak to me

and after that day i never saw her again on btc

Byoutiful.
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:39 pm Reply with quote

Ellie, did you tell Leroy after that happened? Razz
Ellie Cola

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:52 pm Reply with quote

Ninjabear Simpson wrote:

He was there when I got banned but I'm not sure he ever found out I'm the one he said that to, but who knows! I told a lot of people and word spreads fast, so maybe he does haha!
Leroy Simpson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:26 am Reply with quote

Ellie Cola wrote:
Ninjabear Simpson wrote:

He was there when I got banned but I'm not sure he ever found out I'm the one he said that to, but who knows! I told a lot of people and word spreads fast, so maybe he does haha!

I don't recall doing that probably because it was such a long time ago. I had more multis than just Puck. Before I made my Leroy account, I was Madzilla then he had a few multis himself before I made this account. Then I made Puck a few months later and at one point when he got banned for trolling, I made him a multi. Good times. They're all dead and banned now except me, I got Rowena to remove them all a few years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: