Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Greens Songs
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

is this song good?
No ending time set.
yes
44%
 44%  [ 23 ]
yeah i love it!
36%
 36%  [ 19 ]
NO
19%
 19%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 52

Green Smith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quote

this ones called new beginning....

Verse 1
How could you do what you did last night? You said it didn't do what you thought? And the we fought.
Chorus
Didn't know what we were doing didnt know the time we were wasting now is this a new beginning?
Verse 2
Do you even know you hurt me when you hit me and said goodbye and so now i fly into the sky.
Chorus
Didn't know what we were doing didnt know the time we were wasting now is this a new beginning?
Bridge
Time is wasting into our hopes and souls so what to do now because i'm bleeding keep screaming and we.
Chorus

wanna post your own songs? post em below!

okay heres my newest song called lie.

Verse 1
Whos that girl hiding behind the computer screen she tells everyone she 16 but the truth is shes really 13.
Chorus
This is the lie we're being told this is the life we have to hold and this is the girl thats been lying to you all along.
Verse 2
Now that you know my secret tell me one about you are you doing the same thing to because.
Chorus
This is the lie we're being told this is the life we have to hold and this is the girl thats been lying to you all along.
Bridge
You've lied i've lied whats the difference can you say i told you so can i say the same thing about you what happening am i falling for you.
Chorus

I love this new song called special person i wrote it for Johnathon Svolataire (woodinvillian) cuz it hasto do with a lot of him the song is about him and the life he lives please enjoy it!

Verse 1
have you ever talked to him about his life of how he lives and what he gives to those who are nice and respect him are his family and friends.
Chorus
he helps his mom every chance he gets he compliments you to where you'll never forget he makes you feel like you belong and turns your frown upside down and he inspires you to do more and do better.
Verse 2
the sadest part is his familys falling apart his parents are getting a divorce his mom has had several different surgeries and i told him that i'll pray for them and yet he still.
Chorus
he helps his mom every chance he gets he compliments you to where you'll never forget he makes you feel like you belong and turns your frown upside down and he inspires you to do more and do better.
Bridge
hes the best guy you'll ever meet he'll listen to you and whatever problems you have in your life he'll give you advice to that problem and still.
Chorus

Lol yes everyone I wrote a new song (tehe :D) surprised? cuz i'm not. anyway this song is titled tears and i wrote it on request by Frankengoober in BTC his uncle passed away and the song is for his uncle i hope you all enjoy it i almost cried myself but i didnt well heres the song!

Verse 1
is there such a place where i can go and see your face again with to many spaces to many places tear drops falling off my face is there any place i can hide.
Chorus
i keep my tears held back i think they see through my cracks feels like theres no end to my sorrows no tomorrow i think its kind of sad because people are dying and i am suddenly standing over them.
Verse 2
i keep back the tears but i remember what he taught me all of these years can i hide with you so i can see you cuz i havent for so long in time.
Chorus
i keep my tears held back i think they see through my cracks feels like theres no end to my sorrows no tomorrow i think its kind of sad because people are dying and i am suddenly standing over them.
Bridge
these are the tears falling from my eyes and i look up in the skies and i want to fly away as fast as i can i didnt want to lose you.

Well I know that the song above for Frankengoobers uncle made everyone tear up a little or put a twinkle in someones eye now here my song called Fallen.

Verse 1
I'm here on this bridge lookin through the dark i'm really cold right now til I close one door open the next one up but where is the key to set me free?
Chorus
I'm all thats left of yesterday and i've fallen so hard i've hit rock bottom now tell me whos in charge cuz i've fallen and i cant get up i'm falling behind i'm losing my mind abd i cant stop it.
Verse 2
So where do i go from here being chased by my fears i'm swimming through my tears i'm choking i'm bleeding might as well be screaming i'm leaning away from you going into the darkness and.
Bridge
So help me and catch me as i fall tell me that you'll be with me through it all i'm breaking i'm bleeding i'm screaming and i hope i'm dreaming.
Chorus
I'm all thats left of yesterday and i've fallen so hard i've hit rock bottom now tell me whos in charge cuz i've fallen and i cant get up i'm falling behind i'm losing my mind abd i cant stop it.
Ending
So help me stop it help me ungrip it and go back to you.

Last edited by green23 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:53 am; edited 6 times in total
Mark House

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quote

and now to steal your song....
Green Smith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quote

whatever!

Last edited by green23 on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nico Lebowski

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quote

He was kidding. Relax. Wink

<I am female, ok?
Mark House

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quote

1)its a joke

2)how will you know that ive copied it?

3)meh its ok
Marcus Totoro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quote

yea it's a joke...keep up the good work
Green Smith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quote

thanks everyone! and i'm sorry mark me and friend are/were fighting....
Mark House

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quote

id post the first song i wrote except its alittle.....adult in some respects and i dont want anyone to steal my songs
Johnathan Svoltaire
Warbears' Logo Creator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quote

great song green. What motivated you to make the song? Also can i get a copy of your song when you get it on a cd? Keep up the great work.
Marcus Totoro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quote

Are you going to make more songs?
Mark House

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quote

me and my brother made a great song called "12 Pound Note" but its hidden somewhere on our computer and it would take ages to get it back
Mcrfreak Simpson
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quote

Its a nice song, but I highly doubt you made it yourself.
Green Smith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quote

to everyone thanks! and lol Mark thanks! and john yes if i ever do! and to Mark yeah i have already have like more than 15 made if you want i'll put some more on but you have ask me to lol! And Mcrfreak i did too!

Last edited by green23 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark House

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quote

id e-mail or post the songs to yourself until you can copy write them as proof that you wrote them. (this is a good idea if your gonna post these on the Internet)
Niall Calothycos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quote

Get Finale Notepad and make music to the songs. Lyrics themselves don't do much for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 1 of 22

Jump to: