Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Game Ideas and Speculation for Mission Three
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sword Smith

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quote

Anyway now to get back to posting on my thread Razz
Guys i know you want mission 3 but as far as I know ijoi's had 20 days (ish) to make mission 3 and yet you already want it. he said himself hes just modifing BTC
overall just be patient i want mission 3 as much as you but ioji needs time if its done too quickly it won't be as good... Confused
Any way back to mission ideas..

Maby they should have a trainie Warbear with them he'll be called martin and be armed with a M16 hes a bit like steve but his weapons more inaccurate and to shoot a little FPS screen comes up instead. He'll be a little nervous and a bit worryed about his first mission outcome Wink

i will post my drawing impression of him once my scanners fixed Razz
In any shape or form, other copyrights reserved

Last edited by AShinySword on Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uspayata Smith

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:38 am Reply with quote

I think it should be about groundhogs saying that they will poison the ocean if they dont recieve the money of the bank in one week and the agents are sent to infiltrate the base to find the coordenates of the underwater base, the enter there and stop them but the enemies would escape in a submarine with the poison ready to destroy the water and you have to stop them and you could have errors like if you miss too much an enemy he may notice and alert everyone, you lose and steve should have a pistol with the thing that makes it not to make sound(dont know the name in english) and there would be actions you have to do quick like dodging the rock at mission 2 and those tings, and lots of humour.
Scott Giffuri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quote

It's called a silencer.
Fajita Burritos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quote

I totally agree wid u
Sword Smith

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quote

Well i think its time for a thread revival
it stopped with everynone getting or trying to get 3000 points
on mission two..

anyway on track.. design a character
use sliders to choose a weapon, trousers, top and face to make a character for use in the mission if not in minigames for that mission say like a game where you've got to eleminate the ground hogs in and area within a certain time the seconds left are the credits you recive for tht mission

post you're ideas and revive the thread 8)
In any shape or form, other copyrights reserved
Metalzoa Carpenter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quote

maybe its in a submarine and the "aquahogs" are threatening to destroy bedtime city with a lot of torpedos. And lucas has to make the torpedos dont explode. and steve has got a harpoon gun and scuba dive gear so he can shoot enemies under water. maybe ryoh can throw ninja stars.
and kla has to get the location of the sub
Matthew Calothycos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:24 am Reply with quote

A few ideas about mission three...

How about Ryoh getting to overcome his arachnophobia by having to slash through a ton of spiders to get to the final boss?

Hmm, and with that new recruit idea, what if the warbears were all supposed to do a small part of the mission with the new recruit, so he can figure out what he is best at. (for example, sword training with Ryoh, shooting groundhogs with steve, hacking with Kla) he could chicken out of explosive training with lucas for fear of killing himself. Then maybe, near the end of the mission you can choose what weapon he goes with!
Humor idea- steve will have no idea how to train the recruit, and will nearly kill him.

Also, with that taser idea- Since we are speculating that the mission will be on the ocean, what if kla gets to hack into teh submarine (or boat) and open some sort of hatch in it. The groundhogs will close the hatch before it pours in too much water and sinks the sub/boat/other floating thing, but a ton of water will get inside. Lucas will then blow a hole in the cieling of the nearly flooded room, allowing kla to shoot a supercharged taser into the water and electricute a few warbears.

Mission idea in general- the warbears are on the ground (or aqua) hogs sea base, and the entire mission is guarding Lucas while he plants bombs all over the base, and guarding kla while he tries to get to the ships main computer to stop the ship from torpedoing the city (or something else) For example, Steve will be guarding Lucas as he goes from room to room as he plants bombs in various rooms like the engine room, while ryoh guards lucas as he tries to get to the ship's control center. The two groups could affect eachother, too. (for example, in one room, lucas throws a smoke grenade to clear a room, and the smoke rises through a ventilation shaft into a groundhog filled room that Ryoh and Kla must move through. The groundhogs will see the smoke and infer that the lower ship is on fire, and all but one will run out of the room. Ryoh will easily dispatch that one, and Kla and Ryoh can move through the room before the other groundhogs come back)

Last edited by DragonMatt on Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bearos Simpson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quote

they could start with steve coming on the boat in mission 1, being chased by loads of pizza delivary men!
Mr Anderson

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quote

What about this:
The warbears don't have their weapons(swords, computer, grenades, shotgun) in the beginning due to some kind of accident. So in the first part of the mission they have to retrieve them by doing things they aren't used to.
(for example Kla would have to backstab an enemy, Ryoh should stomp on a spider, Lucas could open a door with the doorknob or Steve would be supposed to solve a logical puzze Very Happy )
But as soon as they discover the second part of the map (using line-of-sight and fog-of-war) they find that these mobs have better weapons.
And in part two they acquire these super-weapons
(semi-intelligent computer with access to a satellite, freezing grenades, lightsaber, automatic shotgun with explosive shells. Or what you want)
that they can use to open a secret passage on map 1
(Kla can hack the security systems in the bottom of the ship because of the stable connection provided by the sat, then Steve shoots the thick metal door open. Unfortunately the expolsions set a section of the corridor to fire and Lucas uses his freeze grenades to stop the fire. At the end of the passage an automatic laser cannon descends from the ceiling and it is up to Ryoh to knock the beams back in order to destroy it. And of course all of these shoud be completed by minigames
and fight their way through to the boss-killing minigame that involves all four warbears (or even the commander)
Mike Panzerotten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quote

I got this idea at the end of mission 2. I know mission 3 is going to be about water. . but the Commander said to hurry back to the base because there was an emergency. He could have told them to go right to the scene. . but instead to the base. I pictured that the enemy was holding the commander hostage and they infiltrated the base. I pictured a mission where you have to save the Commander and clear all the rooms. I think that would be cool :mrgreen:
Blade Giffuri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quote

No, going back to base would be for MISSION BRIEFING..Duh..
Mikey Calothycos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quote

First: Mission Briefing in the HQ. Duh.

Second: A Port which the enemies have taken over. They don't know why they have taken over it until later. There's a lot of large metal containers which they can use for sneaking around. Steve would come in by boat along with Kla. Lucas and Ryoh would be dropped by heli or the Warvan. They'll infiltrate a small building which leads to an underground area holding boats and submerines.

Third: They sneak onto a submarine which has been loaded with very powerful weapons and the enemy is planning on threatening the city with the weapons for money. They start the countdown and Kla has a minute to disable the weaponry. Once that's done, they have to eliminate the big boss there, which they fail at, and then escape on Steve's boat. When they were escaping however, Steve accidentally dropped the Shiny Item from mission 2, which was actually a bomb, and the bomb explodes and destroys the sub.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Mike Panzerotten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quote

Hey that's kind of cool. What if it was at a dance party or something?!
Paisley Totoro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quote

Waak wrote:
ZeroZiat wrote:
This thread is streaming hot of ideas...

Anyways, don't forget Lucas.

What he'd do with grenades and smoke grenades? =O

He "smokes" some of those little groundhogs out of somewhere.

humm....yeah! example:t is baddie, w for warbear

Lucas throws smoke, baddie run away, and if on an oil rig they might fall off.Example:

\
/ = door

lucas throw smaoke grenade and baddie run out and SPLASH! dead baddie(s) (they do this to get away from the smoke)

I'm the Ninja with the blood red blade
Gordon Simpson

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quote

<<BUMP>>

Last edited by CyberWarBear on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Missions -> Mission 3 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: