Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Warbears: The Forum Game™ – GAME THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tango Totoro
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:25 pm Reply with quote

It relies on the assumption that M1 and M2 teams each had only 1 spy in them (I think that's very likely).

If Ninjabear was the M1 & M2 spy, the other 3 spies are in the untested pool of 4 players (Globox, Marshall, Joyce, Katz). So each player in this untested pool has a 3/4 "chance" of being a spy.
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:11 pm Reply with quote

mission rejected i don't have the graphics right now but i figured i'd best update without.

votes:
Tango Totoro - reject
Rojoco Anderson - approve
Globox Simpson - DID NOT VOTE
Takeoshi Thestreamer - reject
Marshall Branflakes - approve
Jurgen Smith - approve
Katz Giffuri - reject
Joyce Carpenter - approve
Nickyh Smith - reject
Ninjabear Simpson - reject

it's Katz Giffuri's turn yay deadline 15th march 23:59 GMT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:17 am Reply with quote

A team!?

A tiny list of people I for sure trust

Me!
Jurgen
Tango

For a final person, I wouldn't know who to pick - but looking at the thread and who has some decent facts and rationale seems to be Marshall. We're kinda running out of options at this point, we can't reject every single mission, we should take action soon (in my opinion). The reason why I think you guys should trust me is that I know that I've been super quiet and stuff but I've just been a bit lazy when it comes to reading the thread, things just confused me for a bit Uhoh

Can i get some input on who the last person to recruit for the job would be? (or if the current three are not trustworthy?)
Tango Totoro
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:50 am Reply with quote

Having two untested players (you and Marshall) is bad. Katz, if you're going to be on this mission I would only consider approving if the other three come from the pool of tested players (Tango, Nickyh, Ninjabear, Takeoshi, Jurgen, Rojoco)

I would recommend picking one player from M1 team and two players from M2 team, just to spread out the risk more.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:51 pm Reply with quote

I agree with Tango on his reply, seems pretty reasonable.

Lolbear Simpson wrote:
Learn what?
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:15 pm Reply with quote

I am subbing zane in to play for me so here is what she has to say:

200 words?!
WHY ME?!
DON’T GIVE ME SUCH POWERS
[crying laughing emoji] STOP MESSING WITH ME

really opens this game right up, zane is going to be a great sub, have fun all!
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:59 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
I am subbing zane in to play for me so here is what she has to say:

200 words?!
WHY ME?!
DON’T GIVE ME SUCH POWERS
[crying laughing emoji] STOP MESSING WITH ME

really opens this game right up, zane is going to be a great sub, have fun all!
[**FAKE**]
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:24 am Reply with quote

I've been so foolish... After re-reading the entire thrad again, I have a completely different view on things.

FIRST, we're gonna lose, unfortunately.
SECOND, if Tango keeps believing I'm a spy, he'll never be able to have good reasoning.
THIRD, Rojoco and Takeoshi are really good players. One of them is a spy.

So yeah, now the person I trust the most is Tango and the one I believe is a spy is Nickyh (as I said, I've read the thread entirely so I'm not gonna write huge paragraphs to justify). If we don't vote for Katz or Joyce's team, we lose.

Facts that everyone seems to believe but I think are false:
- Jurgen and Tango would be on opposed teams because of the several debates they had. NO, I believe they both belong to the townies but just see the game differently.
- I'm a spy. NO, I played wrong the whole time and was easily accused. Can't defend myself, can't prove anything. Tango and others were lost because of that.
- Rojoco is definitely trustable. NO, a lot of what he said seemed to be "the perfect moves for spies". I still have doubts, but as I trust Jurgen, I believe that M2 spy was either him or Takeoshi. Takeoshi seems more honest to me. His contributions sound like moves to help the townies while Rojoco's contributions sound like the right moves to do at the right times. So yeah, I accuse Rojoco of being a spy, and the best one.

Now we're gonna lose for another reason too: Katz and Globox didn't play enough. If ons of them is a spy, or both, the game was just unfair. If you play such a game, you can't just come cast a vote from times to times and leave right after. Sorry to sound harsh but that's what I feel about the game.

So, to conclude:
I TRUST: Jurgen, Tango and Takeoshi
I ACCUSE: Nickyh and Rojoco
I MAY TRUST: Marshall and Katz (for his team suggestion)
I MAY SUSPECT: Globox and Joyce

To me, the winning team would include Tango, Jurgen and myself, probably with Takeoshi.
Katz Giffuri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:40 am Reply with quote

The team i will ultimately send out will be

Tango
Jurgen
Takeoshi
ME! (kitty)

Last edited by Katz4910 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nickyh Smith

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:23 am Reply with quote

Um, yeah. I continue to have zero trust in Ninjabear, especially since both missions that he's been on have failed.

His baseless accusations like "nickyh is a spy" and "Rojoco is a spy" should just be ignored, unless he can back up his claims. I'm all for rooting out if Ninja, Tango, or I am the spy on M1, but throwing these around just muddies the water.

In regards to Katz and Globox though: silence is a perfectly valid strategy, it just means we can't make deductions beyond "they don't talk". Simply don't pick them to go on missions, because we can't risk sending spies on missions, and they've not tried to contribute or prove their innocence.

Lolbear Simpson wrote:
Learn what?
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:27 am Reply with quote

Katz Giffuri wrote:
The team i will ultimately send out will be

Tango
Jurgen
Takeoshi
ME! (kitty)

Kitty has confirmed this as his team so please vote.

deadline is friday 16th march 23:59 GMT
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:36 am Reply with quote

I am going to vote to approve this one. I'm on the team and it meets my requirements. Not entirely positive about Jurgen but I like that Takeoshi is also on there. No reason for me to distrust Katz more so than the next two mission leaders.

If this team doesn't go through, we have to let Joyce or Nickyh pick. I'm still suspicious of Joyce... her posts (or lack thereof) seem insincere and something is off about them. Sorry I can't make a stronger case, but that's my read.

Nickyh I just don't know about anymore. But we shouldn't accept that he's a safe mission leader for sure. Ninjabear is either a very convincing liar or I really did suspect him unfairly. His latest post makes me think a lot of us have it wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:38 am Reply with quote

For what it's worth, I'm voting reject because I don't know if we can trust Katz (sorry Katz), and because Ninjabear likes the team. I assume he's up to something, so I won't support it.

Lolbear Simpson wrote:
Learn what?
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:31 pm Reply with quote

Nickyh Smith wrote:

In regards to Katz and Globox though: silence is a perfectly valid strategy.

Yes, yes, it's all part of my elaborate strategy and totally not because I forgot all about this...

Anxious
Joyce Carpenter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:02 am Reply with quote

Nickyh Smith wrote:
His baseless accusations like "nickyh is a spy" and "Rojoco is a spy" should just be ignored, unless he can back up his claims. I'm all for rooting out if Ninja, Tango, or I am the spy on M1, but throwing these around just muddies the water.

I agree. The thing is that too few of us in the game are actively discussing this, and we still don't have too much to go around besides throwing suspicions at each other.

Tango Totoro wrote:
I'm still suspicious of Joyce... her posts (or lack thereof) seem insincere and something is off about them. Sorry I can't make a stronger case, but that's my read.

What do you mean by "something is off about them"? Look, there's only so much we have to go on. What do you expect me to do anyway? If you think that you've a clue, or a lead, then post it here! There's only so much I can say or do when no one is talking, given the minimal amount of evidence or clues here.

Back to Katz: You have not been talking or discussing much around here. I am not exactly sure if I can trust you, since you're untested, and there has been very little input coming from you. There's a huge leap of faith all of us are looking at here, and I don't have enough faith in the team to risk this mission. Just one spy and we're all screwed. Just one. Think about that.

As such. I am voting to reject this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: