Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Spooky stories
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephanie Svoltaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quote

stim that was a great story u should be a writer Razz
Craig Carpenter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quote

what about mine?
Stim Smith

Location: The Highest Tower of The Lowest Pit...Eastern Europe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quote

sstottor wrote:
stim that was a great story u should be a writer Razz

Nah....Buuuut, I've tried writing something until now...also, I hate reading books
"Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better."
"Because sometimes evil just needs its behind whooped."
Stephanie Svoltaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quote

y not read manga
Stim Smith

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quote

Try this one:

One night(Yes, Night) I had to go up to my attic to get something.
Our attic opens from the outside(it has a door) and you need a ladder to get up there.
I had to take my flashlight because There was no light up there. So, I started looking for what I needed, But then I've dropped my flashligh, therefore breaking it. I left the door open, and the moonlight was pretty strong that night.
Then suddenly, I heard a creak, a floorboard creak actually, we had a floor up there, but I knew it wasn't me because I just froze in panic...
I looked at the darker side of the attic...the side where the noise came, and the light couldn't get there, but I saw something shiny...two small shiny things...I slowly walked towards the door, seeing as the two shiny things kept coming closer as more creaks were heard in tune...then I just popped out the door and locked the door behind me only to hear that there was something hitting the door on the other side...
I could see that the lock won't hold...
I went down and called my dad, we came up...there were no more hits heard, but the lock almost broke...
When we oppened the door, there were Huge claw marks on the other side...we looked all over the attic for something...but the only thing that we found was the flashlight that was still working...Strange
Sleepy Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quote

please tell me you made that up
Sword Smith

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quote

That's bone chilling *shudders*
In any shape or form, other copyrights reserved
Stim Smith

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quote

Nah...I made it up...but I got this idea while My flashlight broke last night when I got something from the attic....
I'm good!
Stim Smith

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quote

Listen to this one:

One DAY I was in the woods for a barbecue, but...someone forgot to take the coal with him...
We were sent after firewood, and I went pretty far away...I ended up in a place where there were no tourists in sight.
As I was looking after wood I saw...something...it was big, gray wolf-like and it had red eyes. I froze up. As it moved I just started running...I ran and ran, not even looking behind me, but I heard as it was following me...
I saw a clearing with cars and other tourists...and I just headed over there hoping for something. As I came out I saw my dad, stopped and whe I looked behind me...there was nothing...But when I remade my pathe...there were only my footprints present Neutral .
Blade Giffuri

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quote

Here's one;-

One evening I had just got home from the horror that is detention. I tossed my things on the floor and fetched a drink. But there were no drinks in the fridge, and there had been 5 that morning..

I went and switched on the TV, and over the crackling of the TV I heard a much louder crackling noise coming from the kitchen, then a burp, which was strange as my parents were visiting a sick relative so I was the only one in the house. I went through to the kitchen to find the fridge door open, the drinks returned, each one empty...

And later, during dinner I went to the loo, heard a burp, rushed down, dinner gone, claw marks down the claw, the plate where the food was had fur on it..blood smeared fur...
Stim Smith

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quote

8/10....not very creepy...
Joey Mazinga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quote

hey steph how come u havnt pmed me yet? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Mad D:< Mmmh.. :evil: (for the CSU thing)
Stim Smith

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quote

I wonder how can a werewolf open a can of beer...
Blade Giffuri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quote

A werewolf? beer?
Blade Giffuri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quote

Sorry for double post. Here's one I found on the web. I though it was scary so..

All the men working in the Melt Shop of the steel mill soon learned to be very careful around the furnace and the ladles full of molten steel. Every worker feared what would happen if the chains holding the ladles full of hot liquid ever broke while they passed overhead. Burning to death in molten steel might be a quick demise, but it would be agonizing.

One poor fellow who used to work in the Melt Shop had tripped over a rigger hose back in 1922 and had fallen into a ladle of hot steel. His body was immediately liquefied; there was nothing left for his family to bury save for a small nugget of steel that was skimmed from the tainted ladle before its contents was dumped into a vacant lot. From that day onward, the workers said that the workman's ghost clanked and moaned its way around the Shop at night, searching for his dead body.

Now the newest steel worker, a young man recently moved to Pittsburgh, laughed mockingly when he heard the story about the ghost. He even volunteered to work the late shift just to prove to the other men that they were wrong about the ghost. The young man liked the extra money this earned him, and soon his reputation for fearlessness and his scorn for the ghost were the talk of the mill.

There came an evening the young man found himself alone on the furnace floor. It was the slow time between shifts, and by rights he should already be on his way home. However, he had stayed behind for a moment to complete a small task, and he hummed contently to himself as he bent over his work. He gradually became aware of a muffled sound coming from somewhere to his left. He ignored it, since the mechanized processes all around him often made strange sounds.

The sound grew louder, and the young man looked up from his labors to see a glowing white mist gathering in the air a few yards away from where he stood. The mist emitted a faint rapping noise, which slowly clarified into steady thud of a workman's approaching footsteps.

The young man gasped, his arms breaking out into goosebumps in spite of the heat from the furnace. He watched with unblinking eyes and pounding heart as the mist solidified into the glowing figure of a workman making his rounds. Suddenly, the workman tripped and fell downwards in slow motion toward a shimmering ladle full of steaming molten steel. The phantom workman's body plunged into the hot liquid, and he tried in vain to grab the sides of the ladle and pull himself out, unwilling to believe that he was doomed. Then, his body liquefying beneath him and his face hideously twisted with pain, the ghostly workman screamed desperately for someone to save him as he sank downward into the red-hot ladle. With a final, hair-raising shriek, the apparition disappeared.

The young man's scream of sheer terror was so loud that it cut through the voice of the phantom, echoing and re-echoing through the furnace room. Dropping his tools as if he himself were burning up, the young man raced for the exit, followed by the gut-wrenching sound of maniacal laughter.

The young man packed his bag as soon as he got back to his lodgings and returned home, never to enter a Melt Shop again. But the ghost of the dead steel worker continued to haunt the Melt Shop until it closed.

They say that to this day, people walking near the spot where the Melt Shop once stood can still hear the steel worker's dying scream, followed by the sound of maniacal laughter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 3 of 49

Jump to: