Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Star Wars
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Movesammy Nachos

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:42 pm Reply with quote

Happy Star Wars Day BTC!

A line from Star Wars IV A New Hope

Did you hear that? They've shut down
the main reactor. We'll be destroyed
for sure. This is madness! - C3PO (And all of BTC after the start of THE GREAT DOWN TIME OF I CANT EVEN REMEMBER IT WAS SO LONG AGO)

Post anything Star Wars related in the responses please!

Or pretty much anything o3o

And remember, May the fourth be with you! Grin grin

Also check out Drool of Fats on youtube, pretty good star wars song. (Could not post link, Sorry!)
Leroy Simpson

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:49 pm Reply with quote

Lovely. In years too come, they'll be saying "Where were you on National Star Wars day 2014?" and I will reply "Shirley..."
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:15 pm Reply with quote

Leroy Simpson wrote:
Lovely. In years too come, they'll be saying "Where were you on National Star Wars day 2014?" and I will reply "Shirley..."

No they won't Leroy. In years to come no-one will be bothering to talk to you anymore.
Leroy Simpson

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:25 pm Reply with quote

Bjorn Harlan wrote:
Leroy Simpson wrote:

No they won't Leroy. In years to come no-one will be bothering to talk to you anymore.

No one talks to me now, the most I get is eye contact.
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:02 pm Reply with quote

Shut up Leroy.

And shut your eyes already.
Leroy Simpson

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:42 pm Reply with quote

Bjorn Harlan wrote:
Shut up Leroy.

And shut your eyes already.

If only I hadn't already gouged them out.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:00 pm Reply with quote

I never really knew you wanted to talk Leroy. Maybe it is because you do not want to turn up as the God of BTC, who people claim you to be.

I always took you as the weird, mysterious, but interesting type.

Everytime you talked, it was magical for alot of people on BTC. It was rarer than getting in guest house and then going into mr.quiz's mystical door and then doing a backflip into the feather park fountain WHILE BTC IS DOWN

You are smexy in my opinion Leroy, very smexy.

Quote:
[/quote]

Last edited by someguynamedjohn on Thu May 22, 2014 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Leroy Simpson

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:36 pm Reply with quote

Movesammy Nachos wrote:
I never really knew you wanted to talk Leroy. Maybe it is because you do not want to turn up like Pojo, who people claim you to be.

I always took you as the weird, mysterious, but interesting type.

Everytime you talked, it was magical for alot of people on BTC. It was rarer than getting in guest house and then going into mr.quiz's mystical door and then doing a backflip into the feather park fountain WHILE BTC IS DOWN

You are smexy in my opinion Leroy, very smexy.

Quote:
[/quote]

I just shed a tear.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:03 pm Reply with quote

Movesammy Nachos wrote:
I never really knew you wanted to talk Leroy. Maybe it is because you do not want to turn up like Pojo, who people claim you to be.

Who's ever claimed that?
Movesammy Nachos

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:18 am Reply with quote

What are you saying...?
Tango Totoro
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:55 am Reply with quote

Ben Lebowski wrote:
Movesammy Nachos wrote:

Who's ever claimed that?

I vote that we burn the false messiah!

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:00 pm Reply with quote

REDRUM! REDRUM!
Sobchak Lebowski
Translators Team

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:50 pm Reply with quote

I met Leroy once. He was about to leave the bar as I walked in and I said hi to him and he said hi back. But then he was gone before I could type anything else. Maybe he left so suddenly because he truly had no idea who I was, perhaps he had some more important matters to cater to, I just don't know. And even though at the time - and for a good while after to be honest - I felt angry, powerless and filled with an irrational, irrepressible sense of jealousy, I'd like to think that HE was aware of the significance of this moment we'd shared, and knew adding any more words would just not do it justice. He knew my whole life had been leading up to this, each and every day, building up this deep unconscious longing inside the core of my being, and what is being if not searching for that ultimate, enlightening truth, that he is out there and acknowledges our existence? He knew he'd never forgive himself if he did not set on the path he'd chosen before his own creation. He orbited in and out of my life, just like that, only a few seconds, and he understood I would only grow out of my shell, I'd only start living, truly living once I accepted this fact, once I accepted it hadn't just been a couple of seconds but a blissful eternity I'd spent with him, and every other moment, every other feeling or thought I've ever experienced or will ever experience is just ephemeral and will vanish before it's even begun to take form, like fleeting dreams of smoke for a fire that will never be lit. It had to be that way, only then could I finally see the flawless design, the glory and brilliance of his plan! He knew and now, after all these years, I feel I know too, and was only fooling myself into thinking otherwise, all too easily swayed by these earthly, vulgar, hateful and stupid oh so stupid thoughts of mine. I accept it now and looking back at this momentous occasion in this otherwise unremarkable, wretched little life I've led, and coming with such strong sense of understanding, oh Leroy it fills me with joy! Yes, joy, because of you, my guidance, my everlasting light, Leroy! you were right, you and only you, and your truth is immense and timeless! Nothing else needed to be said; I see it now, nothing else could have been said, for no such words exist. You saved me Leroy, you saved us all, and I thank you for it, Leroy, I thank you and I love you!
Trick Brancacane

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:49 pm Reply with quote

I was only 9 years old.

I loved Leroy so much, I had all the "Leroy British" comics in near mint condition. I prayed to Leroy every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given.

"Leroy is love" I say. "Leroy is life"

My dad hears me and he calls me a loser. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion for Leroy. I called him a moron. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me.

It's Leroy. I'm so happy.

He whispers in to ear, "Puck was never my multi, wasn't he, Shirley?" He grabs me with his powerful English hands and hugs me. As I'm being squeezed by his large deltoid muscles, I have to grasp for air. He sees me suffocating and kisses me. He roars a migthy roar as he fills my lungs with his love and oxygen. Then my dad walks in. Leroy looks him straight in the eye and says "You're not worthy". Leroy leaves through my window.

Leroy is love. Leroy is life.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/iSAK6bj.png[/img]
Bjorn Harlan
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:33 am Reply with quote

Trick stop ruining a perfectly good Youtube video by replacing all the funny content with Leroy related dirge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: