Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

must see good idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cameron Nachos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:52 am Reply with quote

barber shop for people who picked terrible hair like me. this could be a shop where people spend there money to get there hair done. because i get many comments a bout my hair being ugly. please if u can name the barber Cameron because this is my idea if that cannot happen i understand
your WB friend Cameron
P.Stry to find me in BTC and gimme a friend request if u have other good ideas i might be able to tell Ioji (that awesome person who helped make WB)
Daredevil Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 am Reply with quote

*sigh* Your really going to make me do this aren't you?
*cough*
Anyway, welcome to the forum Cameron, above it is a nifty little feature called the Search function. It searches for topics already made, and helps prevent heaps of copied topics from piling up! I recommend you always use it before starting a new topic, or better yet do what I do and check every single topic in said forum for a copy.
BUT WAIT, THERES MORE! Yes this forum overides with so many same ideas it needed a topic to redirect people to them. "Golly Gee Batman!" I'd bet you'd say to Batman, "It even says in big capital letters PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. There's an idea right there!"
"Well all be a monkeys descendant" Batman would say, I bet "I never noticed that!"
"Oh look Batman!" You would say with a smile only the 80's produce on camera, "In this very thread someone was kind enough to link the original barber shop thread! Now I've learned my lesson!"
Then batman would develop a severe addiction to alcohol and die. The end.
Your idea killed Batman.
For links, I used url tags on sentences. If your completely at a loss with the links, go back to the forum and look up at. Look at and remember how you killed Batman.
Wait what the hell just happened.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: