Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Gods Of BTC 2: Stories.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> BTC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this epic?
No ending time set.
More than Chuck Norris
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
It sucks.
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

Macncheez House

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:03 pm Reply with quote

Zick Burritos wrote:
"Ioji's Great Sleep"

But he is still in his sleep dreaming about the future of BTC new places new outfits new everything

So you shouldn't make this chapter yet unless The great Ioji has awaken ?

There's been a great sleep before the present. I belive it was before M3 came out. After that, the record was broken for the amount of users online at one time.

Btw, good job, Zeus. Keep it up.
Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:35 am Reply with quote

Yay, I have a mods support.

Oh, and my laptops internet is down, I'm typing this via computer, and my USB is missing. So Ioji's Great Sleep will once again, be post toned for release. But it is completed. I'm working on the next one that mainly focuses on the Battle of Troy. I need character names. Any suggestions? Yes, Bestlandia is in it.
Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 pm Reply with quote

Chapter 4 Part 1: Ioji’s Great sleep

And lo, Ioji went and updated Bedtime City, and the citizens rejoiced. He added more missions and the citizens did rejoice. However, Ioji went and slept for a hundred years. No one saw him again. The gods PM’d him and he did not reply. Soon the gods got worried and citizens rebelled. They had to go down and kick anyone who rebelled. But the titans saw a way to get out of the door. They created three people called Timonti, Sayoshi, and Sobchak. They went fourth and caused more war. Sob went into the Quiz room and got every question right, and the citizens rebelled more. Sayo went to the bar and idled for a thousand hours. The server could not hold it and five more Sayos were made and they blocked the entrance, the fridge and the seats. The citizens rebelled and burned down the guesthouse. Soon everyone was mad.

The gods got ready to go into BTC and attack anyone who was attacking innocents. When they got to the park, they found Timonti and they decided to question him. Instead he used magic hippy powers to teleport. The gods split up into three groups to search BTC. Group One went to the Bar, and Captin was in charge. Group Two went to the Beach and Volcano, and Pip was in charge. Group Three went to the Quizaboom. Mochi was in charge.

Mochi’s group split up and searched. Mochi and Row went into Quizo’s door. Poi was accidently let out of the door. They chased after him. Quizo was too busy talking to a noob then, so he couldn’t help out. Row used a super-lick and Poi was forced back into the door. Bjorn and Globox were in the Quiz room and Sob said that the only way he could be beaten was if they managed to get a question right before him. They kept on getting the questions wrong until they asked “How many pieces of titanium is there in the BTC Houses?”, and since Globox built that thing so he knew. He said “45” and got it right. Sobchak was thrown into the abyss again. They left the Quizaboom knowing that their work was done, and joined Captin.

Meanwhile Pip, Tacobadger, and Bjorn were looking for Tim. They searched every hole there was in the beach until they knew he wasn’t there. They searched the volcano and they found him about to drop a bomb into the volcano. Just when he was about to drop it, the Gods caught him about to do the deed. He figured there would be no point in doing that so he surrendered. He threw the bomb in the air and it landed on the ledge. It balanced… Balanced… and fell into the volcano. It blew up and the volcano was destroyed. Hundreds were blown up, including Timonti himself. Bjorn and Pip quickly drew a shield so they would not be harmed. Half of BTC was blown up. Taco teleported just in time so he would not be damaged. With only one escaped titan left, they went to the BTC Bar to stop Sayo.

Sayo was at the bar, doing her eternal idle, to create hell-spawn otherwise known as SayoShells. When they got there the rest were being held hostage by some SayoShells. They got there and they tried to stop the Shells peacefully, but instead Bjorn somehow got a gun and shot them. Soon they had the rest untied, and defeated Sayo by throwing the fridge at her. However, she was not yet defeated. There were the Invisi-shells still to defeat. They attacked them at every direction. Suddenly, the minor gods appeared. When asked how they came back, they said that Ioji updated BTC and he added a hospital. They beat the crap out of the Invisi-shells and they retreated. Instead the gods imprisoned them. The gods went to the bar and ate Chalkos™ until they figured that they could start some fun.

To be written…
Macncheez House

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quote

Not bad Zeus. I genuinely lol'ed (and sprayed water across the table). Keep it up.
Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:51 am Reply with quote

I was too busy writing it to even figure it out there were jokes.

Oh, and comic makers, you have full rights to make these stories into a comic.
Bjorn Harlan
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:22 pm Reply with quote

I like how I'm in Quiz losing to Sobchak, but meanwhile I'm also looking for Timo.
Timotini Mazinga

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quote

Bjorn Harlan wrote:
I like how I'm in Quiz losing to Sobchak, but meanwhile I'm also looking for Timo.

Eh?
Ohai!
Err I will be at the park if you need me.

Special thanks to Tango!
Zick Burritos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quote

That was pretty EPIC

Yes it was

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:26 am Reply with quote

Bjorn Harlan wrote:

You're a titan. You can do whatever the hell you want.
Sayoshi Risotto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:40 pm Reply with quote

Awesome...
Except for the pert where I have the beer fridge crush me.
I'm guessing that I'm still alive though...correct?
Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:08 am Reply with quote

Yeah, you're in Quizo's door.

EDIT: Yes! I've almost finished the next one!
Zick Burritos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:52 pm Reply with quote

Cool can you say when is it going to be finished (today,tomorrow,etc.....)

/Zick can't wait

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:06 am Reply with quote

Uhhh...

Soon?

EDITNESS: 2 paragraphs left to go!
Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 pm Reply with quote

Sorry to double post but...

Chapter 4 Part 2: The Battle of Lava Lounge.

The gods figured that they could have some fun while Ioji was sleeping so they created some different places. They brought Best back to life, and gave him an island called Bestlandia. They created a citizen called Josh and gave him an island called Josheria, and they created Zick and gave him an island called Zirconia. I got Meme Island. We all swore to protecting each other and we would do anything to help each other. We made a sacrifice of a groundhog to the gods and we went back home.

Soon, in Bestlandia, news came around that Best got a citizen that was apparently the most beautiful woman in BTC. She was called Toothfairy. Then, one day, the gods freed a citizen called Daredevil the Second. He was the son of the titan Daredevil. He went and started to sell beer and ice cream. He lived a happy life and soon he was known as a NPC, but he was a citizen like everyone else. Except for the actual NPCs. He did that for a long time until that day. The day he was approached by the Gods.

Okay, before I go any further, let me tell you about the gods party. They held a magnificent party and all the gods were invited. Except for one. Frizzlepie Burritos was not invited. She was angry at that so she threw a golden flower at Captin. He got hit right in the face. He picked it up and had a look at the writing that said “To the Fairest”. Mochi, Rowena and Flsurfergirl all argued over who owns it. Instead, they accidentally dropped it and it landed on Pepper. Pepper thought it was for him. Then, Rowena appeared and she snatched it off him. They went up to the park and talked to Daredevil II. He asked why the gods would visit him. They replied that they had been given a golden flower with the words “To the Fairest” on it and he has to decide who it goes to. Mochi said, that she shall give him immortality for the flower. Row said that she would make him the wisest man in BTC. And Flsurfer said that she’d give him the most beautiful woman in BTC. He gave the flower to Flsurfer.

Meanwhile, in Bestlandia, Best was holding an almighty party worthy of the gods. Unfortunately, the gods weren’t invited. They didn’t care anyway. So Daredevil II, Me, Josh, Zick and half of Bestlandia was invited. Including Tooth. So anyway, at the party, Best said that he had organized a great hunt and that all who could use a weapon of any kind could come. We all went out hunting and while we were away, Dare stayed behind. He seduced Tooth and ran away with her to the Lava Lounge. There they hid until they were discovered by Josh. He ran back to Best and and reported it to him. We made up an army so powerful that they could destroy the whole bar in just minutes. WE sailed somehow to the Lava Lounge and took over the dance floor. There, we waited.

Their first attack was a success as they took over the dance floor. We destroyed anyone who got in our way. We camped there for a day, and eventually decided to deal with a plan. We captured a waitress called Lucy Bawa. Unfortunately, our champion, Tango, fell in love with her, and after Best tried to use her as a slave, Tango resigned from the war. Then he was stabbed for Bjorn’s amusement. In addition, he sprung back to life because he was dipped in the Beenie Beach. Unfortunately, he held by the crotch and it was kept dry as he was dipped. He went and sulked for 3 days.

The battle was failing, and the Lava Lounges champion, Fanta, was kicking everyone who got in his way. He got to Tango’s cousin and killed him. Tango saw what happened and killed Fanta somehow. He dragged the shell around the second level and Fanta’s cousin, Yummytummy fired an arrow and shot Tango in the groin. He fell to the ground in pain as he had just been defeated. Me and Best pinned him to the ground and banned him.

We fought for 3 more days and soon we were losing. Zick came up with a plan and suggested we make a Titanium Bear. We made the bear he wanted and hid in it. We waited to morning, and soon crowds gathered around it in amazement. They claimed that it was a gift from Friz, or a statue commemorating victory, so either way, they dragged it in. They were going to burn it, but then they realised it was titanium, so they melted it down for swords and shields. We jumped out of the bear as it was being melted and killed the whole location. Best went up and killed Dare and Best’s sons. He took back Tooth, burned the LL and stole its wealth. We divided it up between us, and went to the bar for a beer.

The gods had smiled on us that time, but it may not happen again for quite some time. All we need to do is wait. Soon, we shall get what we need, but the gods shall choose the correct time.

Disclaimer: Anyone who is killed in this story is not really killed, just banned from Warbears for life.
Macncheez House

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:44 am Reply with quote

Pretty neat story. I like how you used so many references from Homer's the Iliad. Paris choosing the fairest goddess and Athena rewards him the most beautiful woman in all of Greece, Helen, but substituting Paris for Captin, and the goddesses for Moch, Row, and Surfer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> BTC Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: