Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Gods Of BTC 2: Stories.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> BTC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this epic?
No ending time set.
More than Chuck Norris
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
It sucks.
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:30 am Reply with quote

"What the hell is this crap?", I hear you say. "I wanted the freaking Gods of BTC topic and I get a ton of text? That's it, I've had it with Warbears.", I also hear you say. But this is the second part of the Gods of BTC. The stories. So don't quit Warbears just because you chose the wrong one, and just look a little harder...

Are you comfy? Good. Then we'll begin.

Chapter One: In the Beginning...

Once, a couple thousand years ago, a red dot spawned above nothing. Then, there was an explosion. The dot and his daughter, Mandy, created the Earth. Then, they were finished. To help, with relaxation, The red dots' son, Bjorn, created a drink to help them relax. They named it: BEER! Soon, more and more titans evolved. They gave they're father the name Ioji, or The Great Ioanian. But there was another son who envyed his father, called Poison. Then, he cut off the one thing Ioji enjoyed most: His internet connection. The satalite was thrown into the ocean, and Ioji cried for many days and nights, but he decided to get his satilite, but even then, it would be hopeless. He was missing, until Poison forced Mandy to ban him.

Poison enjoyed his reign until he had a son. He called him, "Ben Lebowski". However, Bens life was to end soon as his father forced Zual, the Titan of Pie, to make him into a pie, and the rest of the vital organs were taken, he forced Bjorn to make it into a beer. The same happened with the rest. Frizzlepie, Twigglet, Pip-- Who, for some reason laughed when he was eaten--, Captin, Smellmy, and Benjamin, were all made into pie and beer that fateful week. But then came Mochi. Mandy got sick of Poison eating all the children so she put a packet of Franko's Steel in the place Mochi was. And put Mochi in place of where the Franko's were. Poison ate the frankos and he felt heavy. He vomited all of the Children up. Ew. Soon the Children rebelled against their father and a war broke out against the Titans and the Gods. They fought for many years and this would become known as Bearomachy.

Chapter Two: Bearomachy and Mankind

And so, Poison grew to hate Mochi. They argued many times. Soon, the other gods grew to hate him too. Bjorn and Zual retreated to the bar where they hoped to avoid the conflict. Unforunately, Captin ordered large hordes of buffalos to hunt them out. Captin was known then on as the god of buffalos. They were immediantly taken away to the deepest, darkest depths of BTC: Constance's post list. They try to escape the torture, but there is no way out.

Anyway, the gods and the titans were at war. With only Mandy and Poison left, Mandy was thrown into the post list as well. Poison slaughtered his way through the minor gods, Flsurfergirl, Constance, Presto and Cheesyhead. However, Bish was a coward and escaped to Feather Park where he donned the name Brian Sad and then Jebediah. Poison was cornered by Captin and Mochi, where Poison was thrown into the door behind Quizo. Little amounts of people know this, but Quizo is really an invincible Guardian who asks the Titans questions every day, and when someone gets them right, they can leave for 2 hours. Bjorn takes comic classes from his nephew, Pip, Poison goes to the bar--Usually cornered-- and Mandy goes into the forum for a while, and Zaul helps citizens celebrate Pi Day.

The gods went off and drew what they wanted. Though they needed something to draw with. Benjamin Burritos created a pencil and they drew what they wanted. The list of what they drew is found in GOBTC1. They ruled for a long time, but they needed people to be in BTC. So they gave Bjorn a special question and he was freed. Permanently. He finished his course in comics, and he was given the task to create a citizen. Not suprisingly, he needed help. He went to a place where inside was Ioji, crying. He went and asked what was wrong. Ioji needed a new satilite for the internet, then he will help Bjorn create man. Bjorn jorneyed far and wide to find a satilite and he found one, and brought it back. Ioji taught him how to create man. Ioji created a trial which he called "Pojo". Pojo was put into BTC and he liked it.

Next was Bjorns turn. He created a citizen called "Daredevil Anderson". Not really liked, he was thrown into Quizo's door. After many attempts one was finnaly perfected. He was called "Best Burritos" because he was the best. Unfortunately, he fell into the sun before he manged to go off and look around BTC. Finnaly, Bjorn managed to create the perfect human. He was called "Donny Lebowski" and he actually managed to meet Pojo. Bjorn created a couple more thousand and then, BTC was complete. But some people saw pictures of the Godesses and asked Bjorn how come there were no women in BTC. So he went to Ioji and asked him. Ioji said that it never occured to him, so he assigned Bjorn to create womenkind. Well, having no idea what they looked like because he only had one sister and he never saw his nieces, he tried to figure out what the looked like. Several years passed and he finally managed to get it right. He placed them on Earth but he accidentaly gave a box to one of them. And curiousity got to her. She was called Susanna Harlan and she opened it.

All hell was let loose. Groundhogs, Fish People and Living Targets came out and hundreds died. But then, out of the box, came four bears called "Warbears" and they drove away into a building and it hasn't been seen since. Some people say that the weird building on top of the hill has the Warbears inside of it. Some people don't. All that can be said for sure, is that we have some problems, we still have Warbears.

Chpater 3: New Gods and War

Meanwhile in a nearby place from BTC, there was a school. It was called the Schoolaboom. The location of the Schoolaboom is now known as Quizaboom. Inside that school there was a child called Globox. He loved playing with the building bricks more than anything else in the entire school. At recess: Bricks. Lunch: Bricks and so on. When he grew up he became a builder. He built many things. He built an extension to the bar, he turned the school into Quizaboom, and so on. Soon he built houses for all of BTC. Every single one. He didn't need to se power cords, or cranes or any electronics of any kind. Then, one day, the gods asked him to become one of them. At first he wasn't to sure. Then, one day, he was putting in the power, and he only used natural power, so he prayed to the Spirit of Constance and a bolt came down and stuck the building. Instead of hitting the building it hit him. He died instantly. The gods took pity on him and they sent down another lightning bolt to power the building. Globox was brought back to life with a thunder bolt and he was lifted into the heavens.

Meanwhile in the bar, a man called Tacobadger as showing off his awesomeness. He went and got a bdager. It bit him. In a drunken rage he shoved 43 tacos up its arse. The gods saw this and thought that this man was too powerful even for the gods to stand, so they asked if he would like to join the team of gods. Of course, he said yes. He was drunk at the time so when asked to draw what he wanted he drew a sea. They gods thought that he was insane. But Bjorn knew that he was drunk. So Tacobadger got what he wanted and he was made god of the sea.

Meanwhile in BTC, there was a giant fight going on. Macncheez tried to stop it but Twigglet liked the fight and challenged Mac to a fight. Mac didn't want to fight, but Twig threw the first blow. Mac was almost knocked out but Twig kicked him off the map and he was forced to resign being a god. Soon BTC was a hell hole. Even Club Penguin was safer. Soon Warbears had to end but Mochi came and banned anyone who was fighting. BTC was at peace once again. The Warbears would've come to help but they were at Hawaii on holiday. Soon BTC was a happy place. People drank beer and sniffed flowers happily, and the Titans tried to answer the horrible, tiresome, impossible questions which they will never get right. And so, on BTC there are a insects called the BTC citizens, lost in time, and whatever elese there is to be lost in.

Last edited by auzzie17 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Timotini Mazinga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:55 am Reply with quote

Freaking
Epic

Also, you should take ccare of the spelling and grammar probs in the text.

Special thanks to Tango!
Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:14 am Reply with quote

As long as you can understand it...
Timotini Mazinga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:16 am Reply with quote

Zeus Simpson wrote:
As long as you can understand it...

It is the best at the beggining when the Holy liquid is invented.

Special thanks to Tango!
Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:48 am Reply with quote

For some reason the laptop has a habit of not scrolling down when you are able to. When you do, it automatically scrolls to the top, so its hard to type without making a mistake.
Timotini Mazinga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:59 am Reply with quote

No, I think it has inverted scrolling on.

Special thanks to Tango!
Yummytummy Burritos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:26 pm Reply with quote

You could just use Word, then copy and paste or whatever. I don't really mind about the spelling mistakes.

Pretty good story here :)
Timotini Mazinga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quote

Yummytummy Burritos wrote:
You could just use Word, then copy and paste or whatever. I don't really mind about the spelling mistakes.

Pretty good story here Smile

Me neither but some may critcrize this simply amazingthing for just some tiny spelling mistakes.

Special thanks to Tango!
Presto Svoltaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:49 pm Reply with quote

I <3 IT.

But you forgot Ioji's great sleep. Kinda bummed that I was slaughtered but since I'm a god I imagine I would come back to life later.
Was H2SO4
[url=http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1989/loldn.png]The Funniest Period Joke EVER![url]
Smellmy Totoro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:31 am Reply with quote

If I could Zeus, I would pay you for doing all of this.
Ben Lebowski

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:36 am Reply with quote

Benjamin Burritos is made into a pie... then comes back and invents the pencil? Eh?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:35 am Reply with quote

I said that Poison vomits it all up. And they somehow reform into one piece.
Macncheez House

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quote

Ah so I see the many WB citizen references. How about adding actual events that happened to BTC and the Forum? It will add a layer of integrity to your story. Like the great Ioji sleep, the many troll attacks, the mod kick wars, Bar 3, Guest House and so on...

Just suggestions though. Smile An interesting read.
Ben Lebowski

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:30 pm Reply with quote

Zeus Simpson wrote:
I said that Poison vomits it all up. And they somehow reform into one piece.
Oh duuuur, didn't see that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:43 pm Reply with quote

Lol nice. :L
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> BTC Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: