Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Weirdest Dream
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonpatrick Smith

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quote

Well at the beginning it looked like a PS1 3D videogame. I was wearing a tuxedo and had a gun. I was at the back of some kinda house by the riverside in the dead of night. I attempted to jump across a pipe of some sort and was shot dead. I then got a message showing some kinda list of stuff like money, ammo, cars... stuff kinda like in a Grand Theft Auto game.

Anyway moments later I was alive again although this time it looked more like a PS3 game. I walked about 2 steps and suddenly it looks kinda like a videogame cutscene. A silver truck reversed into view up to the river and the back doors open causing a jet ski to fall out. A fat woman in a viking costume jumped on and used it to launch a missile at the moon. The moon blows up into three pieces which glow kinda like the moon but look to be filled with lava visible through a large hole somewhere on each moon chunk.

Anyway suddenly everything looks like the real world (Except there's still the weird moon chunk things in the sky) and I'm on my way to school. Inside the school, it's a large rectangular room with a tiny platform which could be accessed from two stairs on either side of it. As I walk up it my brother is coming down on a skateboard, and unable to get out of his way collides with me causing him to fall over the edge the stairs. For some reason I don't check to see if he is still alive and continue up the stairs. On the platform I use a slingshot to shoot at a picture of a red apple making a weird sound. I then leave school and head out into the jungle where I stand on top of a log and eavesdrop on people below.

Then I woke up. Don't worry the Asylum is taking good care of me now.
Hollie Harlan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quote

Haha! Jonpatrick do you remember every precise detail? Applause
Garfield Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quote

You know those dreams where you think you're falling all the time?

I get them. Just reversed.
Then I spasm. Then wake up.

Yeah, I see myself going to therapy in five years.
Pete Totoro
Translators Team

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 am Reply with quote

Garfield Simpson wrote:
You know those dreams where you think you're falling all the time?

I hate those dreams. I don't have them anymore though.
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quote

My weirdest dream is me walking towards the steps in my school(That´s weird, there´s no steps) and suddenly some guys who used to be mean to me presses me up against the wall and tries to throw me down the steps. Later they shoot small plastic balls at me.
Lolbear Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quote

Do some of you sometimes get a nightmare were you try to run away from something but you cant and you go at a slow pace? I do and also when you feel like you cannot control yourself?

Also I had one nightmare where I was sent to some sort of special place to fight off zombies! (And worst of all, I HATE zombies and all the oozing blood and horror) So My dream starts with me in a truck driving in a forest with a couple of zombies so me and my friends get our gun out ready shooting zombies with our gun, the zombies die at like 5 shots or sometimes 20 shots. SO we shoot at the zombies but since I hate them and I don't want to be anywhere near them, I shoot like crazy. This dream is also like a video game except you somehow get teleported to the next scene...

The next scene was being in the forest, then again shooting the zombies and such. The scene after that was inside a... swimming center in the middle of the forest?!?!?!?! Staring So theres all these zombies popping up everywhere including inside the pool and one of the zombies took 3 people to kill it...

The next scene next is another place in the middle of the forest. This time I'm in a place with seats, a presentation and ordinary people including my mum. so we all sit down, a old proffesor starts the presentation which is about something about someone getting tested and mind controlled in a lab. Like something like Frankenstein. Now here somehow my dream tells me in my mind whats gonna happen next like a 6th sense.

Now my mind or myself tells me that everyone here is going to turn into zombies, I just somehow knew it... and then the next thing I knew was that the everyone was having weird spazms and the professor's eyes turned red.

I woke up after that...
Mdr Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quote

i had a dream i was a squirrel in a fight to the death with a ferret........... Grin grin new strangest thing ever
Josh Panzerotten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quote

When I was four (1996), I had a dream that Ozzy Osbourne chased me around a black & white world with absolutely no color except for a red Ferrari with a man inside that looks like a rich, white kid. The rich, white kid pulls out a sub-machine gun, shoots Ozzy, then I take Ozzy's hair, the rich looking guy starts shooting at me, but the hair happens to ricochet the bullets away, then a semi-truck falls from the sky (still black & white) and crushes the guy in the red Ferrari. I still have that dream, only I'm older now. One of the weirdest dreams I have ever had. I was terrified of Ozzy Osbourne as a child. Sue me.
Zual Svoltaire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:14 am Reply with quote

Okay, so today I dreamt that I was working in this WalMart (I think)
but this lady that reminded me of Lily Tomlin but had the voice of a lady with a deep voice. She must've been the manager or the assistant manager because she kept telling me where to work, so she told me to park cars(which is odd because you don't park cars at a WalMart)
So I went to park cars, but I was thinking about something else at the time and found myself away from the store, then I remembered that I was suppose to park some cars. So I was walking back and then this Big And I mean Big white truck was about to fall on me. So I did some sort of Spiderman move and rolled out the way then it hit to the ground like at least one or two feet away from me.
Nadine Simpson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:24 am Reply with quote

Weirdest dream is when I was beating up Vampires, Werewolves.
I dont know whats wrong with me. Staring
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: