Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

There's Wolves in them woods! - GAME THREAD - VAMPIRES WIN!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nakedness?
No ending time set.
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Sun is a Deadly Lazer.
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:50 pm Reply with quote

So after a question I think it is appropriate for me to confirm that the Coroner is dead. This means you will no longer be told a players role when they are dead. Instead the following will be posted:
  • If they are town, they will be identified as ?????
  • If they are a werewolf, they will be identified as ?????
  • If they are a vampire, they will be identified as ?????
This is all the information you will be given when a player dies. Investigative roles will still be given a players role result as normal.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:07 pm Reply with quote

Well this sucks :\ I wouldn't have tried to get Roxie lynched if she had just said that she was Coroner. Doctor could've healed her, etc.
RIP credibility

Staring

Also I think that Pete didn't mind switching his vote to Roxie because both Wesmaster and Roxie are villagers and it didn't matter which one died, as long as someone DID die (to the wolves). But that's just speculation.
Bjorn Harlan
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:36 pm Reply with quote

Hi guys!
What did I miss?

Oh.
Pete Totoro
Translators Team

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:02 am Reply with quote

That's fine, Tooth. My defense is like I already mentioned - I wanted to avoid a tie. There's no two ways about it, a tie is only bad for the villagers at this point in the game.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:55 pm Reply with quote

Remember to vote for me for mayor. I've got a 50% success rate which is pretty much alright.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:00 pm Reply with quote

The wolves were hurting. This night there were just three remaining. Everything that could go wrong, had gone wrong. Murphy’s Law. They were angry, and this night they were certain to get a clean kill, or at least they had high hopes. Deliberation was swift, and they quickly split up to head one, one detouring to make the kill.

They wasted no time, rage high, barrelling through the door of the house and leaping immediately at their target. Simon B was surprisingly awake (he hadn’t slept for a few nights) but he still couldn’t react fast enough. Fangs flashed as he tried to bite into his attacker, but tooth and claw were quicker, and his head was removed expertly.

The town awoke the next day to see the splintered door, the headless, clearly vampiric corpse inside. Dry straw was quickly piled inside, and a handful of garlic thrown on top for good luck. The blaze was already well underway before most of the town had awoken. The Wolves had done the town a favour, and killed a vampire at least.

The Mayor vote was the smoothest it had been, and ended much the same as the days before. Meanwhile, Knyh’s left arm had fallen off, his shoulder destroyed by the sheer number of stones hitting it daily. The younger members of the town had taken to beating him with the soggy end, or making him pick his own nose. The Lynch voting would soon commence.

Night 4 has ended.

Simon B died. He was ?????.
Takethatthingbackwhereitcamefromorsohelpme was elected Mayor and his vote counts as two this phase.

It is now Day 5
Ends: 23:59 BST, 17/06/17 (Or whenever I get all votes in.)
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:40 pm Reply with quote

Mayoreoshi was sat staring at the two objects in front of him. The two remaining inventions from his drug trial adventure. The first had of course gone well, enabling him to get elected for a second term by unmasking count jurgula and his evil ways. He had held off from using more however and it had cost him. Yesterday had been a disaster, without the power of an invention on his side he couldn't control the mob, and they ended up killing the coroner? I mean who kills the coroner?

Tonight however he had a target. A man who had been shifty from the beginning. Rojoco. But which to use? Which would serve mayoreoshi best?

The R.o.c.k. may have powerful abilities but it's small pod structure didn't give anything away. The beetle however, it had the look of a drone with what was possibly a small camera attached? He'd use that.

He set the beetle away, pointed towards the rojoco residence. Immediately a clear robotic voice materialised in his mind.
'Beetle set to follow rojoco'
'Beetle sees nothing it is dark'
'Beetle sees something'
'It was nothing it is still dark'
Who designed this piece of crap?

'Beetle sees fur'
'Beetle sees a bear hunting'
'Beetle sees a bear hunting a bat'
'Beetle sees rojoco murdering simon'

'Well...' mayoreoshi thought to himself, 'looks like I'm getting that fourth term, maybe it's time to celebrate with that remaining lsd...?'

Lynch rojoco.

(Also we should kill Pete tomorrow unless the final vamp becomes obvious)
Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:09 am Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
Mayoreoshi was sat staring at the two objects in front of him. The two remaining inventions from his drug trial adventure. The first had of course gone well, enabling him to get elected for a second term by unmasking count jurgula and his evil ways. He had held off from using more however and it had cost him. Yesterday had been a disaster, without the power of an invention on his side he couldn't control the mob, and they ended up killing the coroner? I mean who kills the coroner?

Tonight however he had a target. A man who had been shifty from the beginning. Rojoco. But which to use? Which would serve mayoreoshi best?

The R.o.c.k. may have powerful abilities but it's small pod structure didn't give anything away. The beetle however, it had the look of a drone with what was possibly a small camera attached? He'd use that.

He set the beetle away, pointed towards the rojoco residence. Immediately a clear robotic voice materialised in his mind.
'Beetle set to follow rojoco'
'Beetle sees something'
'It was nothing it is still dark'
Who designed this piece of crap?

'Beetle sees fur'
'Beetle sees a bear hunting'
'Beetle sees a bear hunting a bat'
'Beetle sees rojoco murdering simon'

'Well...' mayoreoshi thought to himself, 'looks like I'm getting that fourth term, maybe it's time to celebrate with that remaining lsd...?'

Lynch rojoco.

(Also we should kill Pete tomorrow unless the final vamp becomes obvious)

So what is Rojo? A wolf?
Wesmaster Anderson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:52 am Reply with quote

Yup I followed Rojoco also. He visited Simon B. So most likely a wolf. I think going after the final vampire today is better in the long run as no more conversions.

In light of that and the fact that our coroner is dead, we should probably go ahead and have everyone claim their role. Should help weed out the final vampire and stop wolves from fake claiming.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:18 am Reply with quote

Wesmaster Anderson wrote:
Yup I followed Rojoco also. He visited Simon B. So most likely a wolf. I think going after the final vampire today is better in the long run as no more conversions.

In light of that and the fact that our coroner is dead, we should probably go ahead and have everyone claim their role. Should help weed out the final vampire and stop wolves from fake claiming.

Doesn't really help weed out the final vampire at all, vampire could be anyone as they didn't start a vampire. Also Simon was likely an investigator role due to Jurgens statement. Unless you can confirm a sure vampire we should kill rojoco.

@tooth yeah rojo is a werewolf, followed him and he targetted simon, suggesting he killed him.
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:15 am Reply with quote

I won't deny I visited Simon B last night, but I didn't kill him. I'm either the Muppet or the Detective, still haven't gathered enough evidence to fully determine which (though I'm leaning towards Muppet). Here's what I can give you:

Night 1: Investigated Pepper - Died
Night 2: Investigated Takeoshi - The Baker (this is my biggest hint that I'm the Muppet, but could also be the result of the baker themselves or a barman switch. Not sure :/)
Night 3: Investigated Ninjabear - Died
Night 4 - Investigated Simon B - Died

I wish I could give more but as you can see I've been very unlucky with my choice of targets. If both the Baker and the Barman could've confirmed to me that they didn't target Takeoshi on Night 2, that would have guaranteed that I'm the Muppet, but with the Baker now dead it's impossible for me to fully know what happened that night. All I know is right now it's still possible I may be the real Detective, so I implore you all not to lynch me until we've figured this out.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:45 am Reply with quote

Interesting, I guess it's very convenient that you have been investigating the mafia targetted person each round as an explanation. Also claiming a fake role is a lot easier now the coroner is dead.

Also unfortunately tango isn't alive to back up any baker action claims but it makes sense seeing as he died that night.

I'm fine holding off on killing rojoco. Personally I believe Pete is next most suspicious in this game.
Sewage Anderson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:49 am Reply with quote

Wesmaster Anderson wrote:
Welp I'm the tracker, so if you people could change votes that'd be great thanks.

@Wes: I just checked the roles again and there isn't a tracker role listed. Are you saying you're the Hunter role?

As for my lynch vote: Rojoco. If he is the muppet (which his investigating suggests) we won't need him so we aren't risking much by lynching him.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:24 am Reply with quote

Rojoco is likely to be the real detective according to his account of NIGHT actions, however there is no real proof.

if you have an investigation role please reveal yourself.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:50 pm Reply with quote

Okay so my understanding of the possibilities with rojo. The only piece of information we know for sure is the fact that he targetted Simon last night.

Option 1: Rojoco is a Werewolf. He is lying about his role, which he can get away with more easily with the coroner dead. In admitting his role he conveniently provided no real information so it could just be an elaborate lie.

For: He targetted Simon, Simon died. Pretty simple cause effect.
    An easier lie to swallow due to lack of coroner.
    Overall suspicious individual
    Against: Could just be an unlucky detective.
    Unless 1-2 people also claim investigator hes our only option.

Option 2: Rojoco is a vampire. Jurgen claimed he had a investigation role on his side. Simon B could have been the most recent convert and therefore not the investigation role.

For: Jurgen claimed he had an investigator
    Rojo did not lynch vote Jurgen.
    Against: Rojo would have probably checked his role on another vampire by now and would know whether hes the chump one or not(although that may have been what he was doing last night)
    Simon G, who is still alive was my pick for final vampire.
    Who trusts Jurgen, hes the count, why wouldnt he lie.

Option 3: Rojo is a villager. Nobody else has claimed detective so far(if you're out there, please help). If he is the detective, we do not want to kill him as he is even more important with the coroner dead.

So thats the for and against on Rojo. I want more info on alive simon and pete.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 29 of 43

Jump to: