Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

There's Wolves in them woods! - GAME THREAD - VAMPIRES WIN!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nakedness?
No ending time set.
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Sun is a Deadly Lazer.
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Miniman Mazinga

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 pm Reply with quote

I can only apologise for my late night flawed logic which I later rectified. I understand in a game with little to go off of on the second day that you take whatever evidence you can get and hold on to it. But I changed my vote after Tango very quickly talked me out of it. Also, I don't personally see how changing my mind makes me a baddie, if I was leaping onto an already fully-fledged bandwagon to ensure someone I wanted dead would end up dead, sure. But agreeing with people's posts on why people are suspicious isn't a supicious thing in itself!

I'm not trying to be retaliating here when I point out that Ninja and Tooth have complemented each other twice in such a short time. Feels like overt conspiring, could be nothing.

Globus is right, any defence that works for me about being new to the game should also extend to him, which is why I've not tried to fall back on "Oh it's my first game, lynch Globus" because that wouldn't make any sense. However, since the only two likely lynch trains right now are myself and Globus, my vote is going to stay as it is.
I believe Takeoshi is a villager.
To Globus' point, I think having a professional first-time player would seem much more suspect than blundering through as a werewolf without your team's help. At least, that's how I'd play it.

I'm really not sure who to vote for here. I belive Takeoshi, no one else has claimed inventor, and I'm sure revealing yourself as inventor is worth outing a werewolf. The only options here are myself, Globus or Labana. Or throwing my vote away to hope it becomes a tie?

I spent so long writing this it went past midnight so good job I didn't change my mind lol

Last edited by Miniman717 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Globus Simpson

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:17 pm Reply with quote

miniman
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:22 pm Reply with quote

Globus Simpson wrote:
miniman

'Gottem
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:24 pm Reply with quote

[No more votes plz kthnx]

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:24 pm Reply with quote

Jurgen Smith wrote:

Also, @Tooth, the people you're looking for in reference to the Mayor comments are Rojoco and Ninjabear, not myself - I've not said a word about mayors at any point during this game.

I don't even know why I said any of that. I was reading through the thread again and I must've screwed up what I read lol.

For some reason I thought Take was mayor and I'm an idiot. I still think Miniman is the best choice. Carry on...
Globus Simpson

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:29 pm Reply with quote

marshall if you're innocent you're gonna feel really really really really bad for starting this whole kill globus stuff just as soon as this rope on my neck kills me
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:34 pm Reply with quote

I already feel really bad, damnit. If you would choose to haunt me, I wouldn't complain. I deserve it.

Secondly I do agree with Miniman that agreeing with peoples posts on why people are suspicious isn't a suspicious thing. Perhaps the use of 'bandwagon' is giving it a negative aura, dunno.

I'd also like to state that in my evaluation of the text and in my reasoning I did take into account the new player kind of stuff. I'm aware I didn't say anything about it, but I still consulted it. I did say when I mentioned this about Globus that it was just me picking at things so don't hold it against me. Food for thought, if you will.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:38 pm Reply with quote

Marshall Brancacane wrote:
I already feel really bad, damnit. If you would choose to haunt me, I wouldn't complain. I deserve it.

Secondly I do agree with Miniman that agreeing with peoples posts on why people are suspicious isn't a suspicious thing. Perhaps the use of 'bandwagon' is giving it a negative aura, dunno.

I'd also like to state that in my evaluation of the text and in my reasoning I did take into account the new player kind of stuff. I'm aware I didn't say anything about it, but I still consulted it. I did say when I mentioned this about Globus that it was just me picking at things so don't hold it against me. Food for thought, if you will.

The reasoning is generally based around the idea that it's very hard to start a bandwagon without drawing attention to yourself. I almost got lynched for a joke bandwagon.
Globus Simpson

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:41 pm Reply with quote

Jon, Zane I love you both dearly
Zane follow the map I gave you when we met to the broken wall by the tree out in the countryside
you'll find your half of my fortune
the other half went to blueapron
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:43 pm Reply with quote

Globus Simpson wrote:
Jon, Zane I love you both dearly
Zane follow the map I gave you when we met to the broken wall by the tree out in the countryside
you'll find your half of my fortune
the other half went to blueapron

What is this? Shawshank Redemption?

As to you, Take. I guess you're right, definitely right about the second sentence. Cheers for the teachings.
Miniman Mazinga

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:44 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
The reasoning is generally based around the idea that it's very hard to start a bandwagon without drawing attention to yourself. I almost got lynched for a joke bandwagon.

That's fair, but then there'd be no such phrase as bandwagon and would surely mean mafia/werewolves would try to then start bandwagons to make them not suspicious...which would then mean that starting bandwagons would be suspicious, meaning people who followed them weren't suspicious. Which would then make those who followed them more suspicious by trying to seem not suspicious. So then mafia/werewolves would start starting bandwagons...

Also I'd like to not be lynched tomorrow so if someone wants to investigate me and clear my name I'd be in love with you. But thinking on that, no role is ever worth revealing the Cop, right? Thoughts appreciated.

Last edited by Miniman717 on Mon May 29, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:44 pm Reply with quote

The town wasted no time, diving head-first into choosing someone to murder. Takeyourshoesoffindoors was picked first, to be killed by the bears he feared most, however no bear could be found. Quickly things turned on Miniman, but then a bear was found and the town turned back on Takeonmebyaha. Newly elected Mayor Jonpatrick stepped in to approve of the bear and the man not-so-fair lynching.
Takemeout backed into a corner, and began screaming about Pluto and how all bears suck. About to be thrown into the bear pit, he began screaming about inventions, and calmed the town for long enough for Marshall to redirect the blood-lust at Globus (something he had tried earlier only to be mostly ignored). This time the town listened, and after some fighting about how much “effort” had gone into the bear pit, Globus quickly became the target. Some lingered on Takeabreak, but the calls for Globus blood took over. This being the town however, they couldn't ever keep things simple so Miniman's name was again thrown into the air.
The sun dipped below the tree line, and the official vote was taken. Globus would die. He had never been much integrated into the town, always a little bit of an outsider, and now the town was convinced he was a werewolf. TakeThat wanted him to be given a weapon to fight the bear (perhaps to finally kill one of the creatures Takenstarringliamneeson hated most?), however he was given a mercifully quick death by hanging.
At first, the signs suggested he was indeed a werewolf. The coroner wasn't convinced though. Finally, after many minutes, the day ended in disappointment. Globus wasn't a wolf. Nor was he a Vampire, as had been sighted near the town a few days earlier. The wrong person had been lynched, and now fear gripped the town even more. Night fell, and they retreated to their homes. Or at least some did…

Day 2 has ended. Globus died. He was the Outsider.

It is now Night 2
Ends: 23:59 BST, 01/06/17 (Or as soon as I get all actions/mayor votes in)

Please all remember to send in Mayor votes, as well as any other actions you may be performing.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:47 pm Reply with quote

Okay so not the best. But outsider! That's like the best villager to accidentally lynch, right? Might save us some trouble somewhere down the line?

Sorry, Globus )):
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:48 pm Reply with quote

Welp. We learned plenty, nobody can claim that role anymore, the good detective can't be thrown off and at least someone with a useful power wasn't lynched.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:50 pm Reply with quote

Hey guys now that we killed that dummy for no reason how about we vote a mayor in that believes lynching actual werewolves(bears)?

Vote Tak3nstarringanagedliamneeson for mayor. Bears suck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 16 of 43

Jump to: