Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Venting topic -Please read rules before posting-
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Labana House

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:13 pm Reply with quote

I never knew this topic existed but it would be nice to let some stuff out.

A warning though,this post mentions suicide.

I have a homeroom teacher,who is also my mathematics teacher.She is an old lady who is strange in her ways but seems nice and very hot headed.
I have known her for a few years,even before she was my homeroom teacher.At first she seemed nice,organized events for the class,helped with homework etc.And when the class got to choose a homeroom teacher we and the parents picked her,even if the other teachers & the principal told us she is bad (we thought they were just jealous).
Turns out,they were right.
As soon as she became our homeroom teacher the things took a turn for the worse.She started making offensive jokes during class,picking on students who had problem understanding the subject(that she explains poorly lately ). Telling people to shoot themselves or saying she wished she had a gun to shoot us.Making us do a lot of work "for the class" and got angry when we could not do something.
Lately,she has been targeting me.Blaming me for things her "favourite students" did,calling me mean names,saying I am dumb and worthless,even lieing to my mom but lucky her lies were so wrong that they were impossible to believe if you know me.And I have been feeling really depressed and suicidal because of her.I keep thinking of taking her advice and just shoot myself or something..I have lost motivation to learn and talk to my class..And a few days ago after a big talk,me and my mom decided to change schools for the next year.I want to leave quietly but the principal doesn't want to lose any children (the teachers get as much money as the students they teach) and I am worried this might start a huge argument..so I am not sure what to do,try to leave but with a big argument or try to stay for the last year...
Labana House

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:15 pm Reply with quote

Globox Simpson wrote:
(Thank God I remembered this topic, even though I'm making a super bump)

To say the least, I'm sad and pissed. This whole week has been simply awful in many ways (and good in others). Long story short: EVERY SINGLE bad thing I've worried about is basically happening. Unnecessary drama and arguments, friend found out his girlfriend is planning on breaking up with him, friendship groups getting ripped apart, people being depressed. Every single bad thing happening in one week. I feel awful to say the least.

I hope things get better for you.Just try to talk to everyone and cheer them up,hopefuly everything will work out fine in the end.
Ben Lebowski

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:19 pm Reply with quote

Get out of that situation. Like a plant, you only can grow and development as much as the soil where you put down your roots will allow you to. I hope that everything works out for you and if you ever need someone to PM for personal venting, my inbox is always open.
Warts Smith
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:11 am Reply with quote

For over a year and a half, I've had an interesting relationship with someone. Over the course of that year and a half, she broke my heart several times, but also built me back up and after every time she did, I liked her more than the last time.

Back in January, she was really depressed and started to harm herself, and she was placed in the hospital. I found this out the same day I got accepted into my dream school. When I figured this out, I almost went completely insane. The person who meant the world to me was in an unknown location and I couldn't but help think that it was my fault that she was in there, that I could have prevented it. Part of the reason being that my sister went through a similar situation where she would always look to me when she needed someone to talk to. It was during this time of her absence that I realized that I loved her.

After a week she was released from the hospital and I was able to be with her again, and I did all I could to make her happy so that this would never happen again.

I stood by her side, even when she was completely wrong, and I felt closer to her than I ever did with anyone else in my life. But I couldn't ask her to be my girlfriend yet. She was still in a messed up condition and I didn't want to make it worse.

So I waited.

About a month after she was released, I heard her talking to one of her friends, saying that her friend was going to hook her up with someone, and I heard her say that she really liked him too. When I heard this, the ground fell from underneath me. I didn't know what to do, everything spun around, I couldn't see straight, I wasn't mentally present.

I then decided to finally tell her everything. That same night, after the opening night of the musical that we were doing, I pulled her aside in private and told her everything. I poured my heart to her, I told her everything that I went through in the past year and a half of our relationship. I told her I loved her. And this is all she said,

"...I don't know how to respond to that."

Ever since then, we haven't spoken unless it was absolutely necessary. I've grown to hate her. Everything she does makes me angry in terrible ways. The fact that she's broken my heart, the fact that she's broken other's in the worst ways possible. The fact that she says she "doesn't like to bring attention to herself" but will be the first to say in public, "don't say stuff like that I could kill myself." I take HUGE offense to people who say crap like this! Although I have not been through these situations first hand, I have been my sister's keeper for the past four years, I have seen the damage that has been done on people and it is the last thing that should be talked about like this.

It has gotten to the point where I wish I never met her. And that means a hell of a lot coming from me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:07 am Reply with quote

Keeping it brief: Hoooooly crap medication changes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96
Page 96 of 96

Jump to: