Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Harry Potter Fan Thread!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hank Calothycos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:21 pm Reply with quote

doing the test rite now

AHHH 122 QUESTIONS!

DONE ! RESULTS-LOVED EM! i really wanted to be slytherin...ahahah... muahha. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

G 59
R 73
H 53
S 79

and twig to the one you posted-
Slytherin - 15
Gryffindor - 9
Ravenclaw - 6
Hufflepuff - 6

man im evil all the way.
Oscar House

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:32 pm Reply with quote

Surf's link:
Gryffindor 41
Ravenclaw 69
Hufflepuff 75
Slytherin 44

Twig's link:
Hufflepuff - 11
Ravenclaw - 11
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 8

Hufflepuff it is!
Timotini Mazinga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:24 pm Reply with quote

I didn't see the last part of the Deathly Hallows yet >:[

Special thanks to Tango!
Timotini Mazinga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:36 pm Reply with quote

I am Ravenclaw Kawaii

G 54
R 77
H 54
S 75

Special thanks to Tango!
Flsurfergirl Lebowski

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:05 am Reply with quote

If you are unsure of what your House Psychoanalysis is, here you go!

Gryffindor
True Gryffindors have a very strong sense of what is right and what is wrong, and this is a part of what gives them such strong opinions. Depending on the person, this may be taken to a Borderline degree, and they may see people as either good or evil, not in between and no chance of redemption for those on the darker sides of things. Alternately, Gryffindors may see all people as being initially good, and only making the wrong choices take the down the wrong road. Both of these behaviours are why Gryffindors and Slytherins can easily clash. Gryffindors are usually incredibly intelligent, but they tend to be slackers, more focused on getting a taste of something new than sticking to responsibility. This can be their downfall from success, or quite the opposite, bringing them a rise up into something they love. Once they find their true place in the world, Gryffindors will often use their accomplishments to the benefit of others in some form or fashion. Actors, singers and athletes can often be classified as Gryffindors. Despite their good intentions, they can also quite often be ill-tempered and overly emotional, which is their Achilles’ Heel in most instances. A darker Gryffindor may become out of control because of this, hurting those they love or holding a grudge for many years.

Hufflepuff
Essentially, Hufflepuffs see the world and their people as ultimately good, and only the darkness of the inevitable turning them away from what they think is right. Because of this, they tend to treat everyone fairly and with sympathy, trying to put themselves in the other person’s shoes before judging them, if they judge them at all. Hufflepuffs are almost always maternal or paternal types, ready to take care of anyone who may come to them. They are dedicated to what they do, and are very focused on making sure everything is done properly, leaving no room for error. Mostly, Hufflepuffs think what they do is right, and Ravenclaws who doubt them may annoy them, but Hufflepuffs hate conflict, so they tend to ignore their irritation. Hufflepuffs are very passive aggressive, doing little things subconsciously when someone makes them angry. This is usually the farthest they will go so far as revenge, as they rarely want to participate in any form of violence. Hufflepuffs are healers in nature, wishing to care to the needs of others. Many nurses, cooks, teachers or counselors are Hufflepuffs.

Ravenclaw
Intelligent and insightful, Ravenclaws are not ones to classify people under any certain category. Instead they often ponder on humanity, what is good, what is evil and why we should classify people as one or the other. Ravenclaws are very philosophical, and often you may see them simply staring off into space, but this is not in some brainless manner, in fact they are exploring the gears of their mind and trying to figure out how the world works. Ravenclaws are focused on their work, but they often don’t need effort. They tend to pick up on every detail and remember it without even trying, something that others may be skeptical of or be jealous of. This can give some a sense of superiority and the idea they should tell everyone the right way to do something, which can easily make others, especially nervous Hufflepuffs or emotional Gryffindors, very irritated. Ravenclaws are very analytic, and this can be very good or very bad. For the kind-hearted this will be a way to help others, for the dark they can use this to twist and manipulate. Ravenclaws are not every emotional, instead they tend to put up a wall and not let anyone in except for perhaps their closest friends or family. Instead they pick at the minds of others, trying to figure out how they work and to see if they themselves are different, or just the same as everyone else. Psychologists, professors and investigators are often Ravenclaws.

Slytherin
Slytherins have a more cynical view on the world, and believe that there is darkness in the hearts of all, some are just unwilling to accept it. They think anyone who doesn’t realize this is naive or perhaps even stupid, and because of this they can easily clash with Gryffindors or laugh at Hufflepuffs. This said, Slytherins are absolutely in no way evil, some are actually very good. They simply have a drive that carries their life, and if you get in their way you better watch out. Slytherins have an almost bloodthirsty craving for success, and if they don’t think they can achieve this then they can easily fall into a darker place of self-loathing and take this out on others. Love and accomplishment are the two things that mean the most to them, and they do not understand that the need for the latter can drive away the former, and when the feeling of pride fades or they fail at something, their possible lack of something dear and close to them can hit, and when it hits it hits hard. Slytherins are very emotional, however unlike Gryffindors they very rarely show it. Instead they bottle it up, using it in other ways, some of which may be artistic. Slytherins can very easily connect to art or music. Slytherins usually pick one subject they feel for and stick with it, rather than focusing on them all. This can be an issue academically, and some Slytherins may even drop out of school, but despite this their ambition will drive them to doing something they love, or they will have a downward spiral into depression. Lawyers, doctors and artists are often Slytherins.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:03 am Reply with quote

Gryffindor ~ 92

Ravenclaw ~ 84

Hufflepuff ~ 96

Slytherin ~ 32

Cool, I'm in Hufflepuff Kawaii
Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:30 am Reply with quote

Screw Gryffindor, we need a book series about Hufflepuff.
Sobchak Lebowski
Translators Team

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:17 am Reply with quote

Gryffindor ~ 62

Ravenclaw ~ 81

Hufflepuff ~ 60

Slytherin ~ 69
Hank Calothycos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:04 pm Reply with quote

lolz all the "cool" wrbears are in the hufflepuff Kawaii
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:37 pm Reply with quote

Hank Calothycos wrote:

You're kidding right? Again, I link you all to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXF4JuA6tcg&feature=related
Hank Calothycos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:57 pm Reply with quote

and what does that change? it just ses that what i just sed is true. when i say "cool" i mean it as in warbears cool such as coolboi and bjorn. DOUH!
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:46 pm Reply with quote

I'm in Ravenclaw.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:24 pm Reply with quote

Rojoco Anderson wrote:
Hank Calothycos wrote:

You're kidding right? Again, I link you all to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXF4JuA6tcg&feature=related

Summarises my exact thoughts about the house system in the books =P.

I did get Ravenclaw in this, but that's too mainstream it seems so I'm totes a Slytherin.
Sheena Totoro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quote

its so unfair i love slytherin but jk rowling thinks she's so much smarter than me she thinks she knows me better than i know myself god
why did pottermore have to put me in gryffindor its such a cliche.
Bjorn Harlan
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quote

Sheena Totoro wrote:
its so unfair i love slytherin but jk rowling thinks she's so much smarter than me she thinks she knows me better than i know myself god
why did pottermore have to put me in gryffindor its such a cliche.

you're such a cliche.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: