Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

At the Movies

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What movies could be in the cinema?
No ending time set.
Forrest Gump
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Titanic
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Inception
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
The Kings Speech
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Scott Pilgrim VS The World
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Alice In Wonderland
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:38 pm Reply with quote

Yeah... This may be annoying and cliched considering that Warbears has had 'bout a million location suggestions, but I still want to say, we should have a cinema. Where we can pay... Say 20 credits and be given access to a movie room, where we can watch a Warbears style movie, like 127 Hours, Scott Pilgrim or Inception. Only funny. Like:

127 Hours: Some guy has his arm under a rock, and just stands there. He gets out a phone, orders a pizza, reads a comic or two and when he gets bored he just gets a knife, cuts his arm off and walks away.

Inception: A guy asleep and dreams that he creates a universe. He then, for some reason, is naked and rides a unicorn into the distance. He wakes up and thinks, "What the--" and a "The End" card apears.

Forrest Gump: A guy runs, plays some ping pong, is in the army, and then runs for 4 years, and trips over.

Sorry if its been done before. But still, what do you think?
Constance Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:22 pm Reply with quote

Whaat? Leaked new movies are better.
Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:54 am Reply with quote

Okay, suggest some other movies. I was doing the popular ones of 2010 and old popular movies. I forgot Toy Story.
Yummytummy Burritos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quote

Dunno how hard it would be to make, but this wouldn't be too bad I guess... Though if it's anything like just what's on the TVs but bigger, I wouldn't want it.
Samsinater Totoro

Location: I'm not really at a location as the earth is constantly moving at a pace of over 107305 km per hour.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quote

LOL Inception. Wait, what? Nudity? Is that allowed, even in movies? Oh meh, I don't care. :/

I used to feel like a man trapped inside a woman's body, but then I was born...

Save the trees! Wipe your bum with an owl!
Rweezy Smith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quote

Maybe the movie should be free, because some people have a bad connection and right after they pay they could lose connection and waste 20 credits. Think
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quote

Or maybe lower the ticket price.
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quote

....Or have tickets instead. Like, if you wanna watch a movie, it's not like it will be client side. If would be server side, so the movies would have to be at scheduled times. You can buy a ticket, and if you lose connection, it'd still be in your inventory. You buy the ticket, not the movie.
Samsinater Totoro

Location: I'm not really at a location as the earth is constantly moving at a pace of over 107305 km per hour.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:07 am Reply with quote

Meh, if Ioji never returns, no idea will matter anyway. Neutral

I used to feel like a man trapped inside a woman's body, but then I was born...

Save the trees! Wipe your bum with an owl!
Funny Lebowski
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:54 am Reply with quote

Samsinater Totoro wrote:
Meh, if Ioji never returns, no idea will matter anyway. Neutral

Doesn't stop people from coming up with ideas. I just see this place as somewhere where people can use their imagination easily. May not get any gain, but no one seems to care.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quote

I love this Idea, could put Taco to some more use (bring him back), making short animations for the cinema as well as the TV's.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm Reply with quote

Hmm... here's a cinema idea.

Me (In the outfit to be seen in my game) and Steve having a snipeout with our respective weapons. We repeatedly dodge each other's shots until Steve manages to hit me. However, I don't fall down, and the screen zooms in on a green dot visible on my uniform. Then the screen shows the text "Airsoft, coming soon," or once it gets made, if it gets made, "Airsoft, in stores now."

Or, if there's a siginificant amount of space on the screen, it'll show the following text before the text above: "The (relatively) safe way to have a war."
(And in smaller text: Warning: Do not aim airsoft guns at another person's head. You don't want to shoot their eye out.)

Say, that just gave me an idea. Maybe there should be a random commerical or two before the actual clip that you view at the cinema.
Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 am Reply with quote

@Rweezy Strategical camera shots. Like in comedy movies. Or just pixelate it.

@Knyh How about ads for updates, warbeer, the cinema itself, and, most lovable, other movies!

The prices can stay the way they are, I mean, if you look at real prices, then you'll know why I said that. Maybe lowered to 10 credits.

Also a candy bar where you can buy popcorn, ice cream, warbeer (Non alcholic, because why would they sell beer at a cinema?), chocolate and candy. It can be 2 credits.

Also, movie ideas:

Toy Story 1:
1. It's Andy's birthday. The green warbears are at the party with a baby monitor. They watch as Andy opens his presents. He gets a ghost, a brick wall and a Medusa Lamp. They think the party is doing good. They get cake and then discover that there is another present. They watch in excitement and discover its a Steve figurine. The coolest toy that season. The Warbears figurine, based on Kla, is instantly jealous. Steve impresses the other toys with bullet tricks, that accidentaly kills a citizen in the bar. He is chosen on a birthday trip to Sushi Star System but Kla throws a grenade that pushes Steve into a bush out side. Since Steve is not to be found, then Andy obviously picks up Kla. Meanwhile, Steve is lost. He "hitches" a ride by shooting a bullet into the air, but then it "accidently" lands on the same citizen who was shot by the earlier bullet, who just left hospital. He drives off, but, by coincidence, ends up as the same place as Kla for petrol. They have a fight but Kla accidentaly throws a grenade that lands near the petrol pump, blowing up the entire petrol station, and killing anyone near.. Luckily, Andy left a few seconds before the explosion, so he was safe. Kla and Steve took cover in the bath room, so not much damage was done to them. They went off to Sushi Star System, but then they realised how hard it would be to get through, so Kla wrapped himself in sea weed and Steve in Terryaki Chicken. He ate it, so he went and hid in a skill tester. (quote and make your own ending!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: