Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

RAF - Conquest of Bedtime City - GAME THREAD
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:04 pm Reply with quote

The story so far:

Following the events of Mission 3, Bedtime City fell to despair after the Warbears went MIA. Democracy quickly collapsed and the Mayor and his staff were driven out of office. After a short period of anarchy, the city was split in half and taken over by two mega-companies: Darkcore and Lightcore. These two have now engaged in full-on warfare for the remaining parts of the city. They’re bent on total domination at any cost. There can be only one.

PLAYERS:

Darkcore:
Ben Lebowski - Jurgen's ninja throwing stars.
Bjorn Harlan - Elderberries (Yes, like the ones your father smelled like)
Knyh Risotto - Time travel
Hank Calothycos - Cresent rose
Miniman Mazinga - His opinons (Trust me, they're dangerous)
Katz Giffuri - Voodoo doll
Daredevil Anderson - Ego
Ellie Cola - Aubergine

Lightcore:
Sobchak Lebowski - Gardening tools
Jurgen Smith (who needs to post signups =P) - This flintlock pistol/axe hybrid
LEEEEEEEEROOOOOOY SIIIIIIIMPSSSSSOOOOON (Sorry) - Shirley
Ninjabear Simpson - Raygun Mark II
Pepper Brancacane - Twerking Furby
Zane Lebowski - Chili pepper gun
Twigglet Simpson - Hir ability to turn into a magical girl (On the condition that ze has Mami's theme playing each time ze does so.)
Zeus Simpson - A Mr. Meeseeks box.
Kinky Simpson - A buzzaxe

Current phase ends at midnight GMT+1, June 11th! Get those actions in and make your enemies die!
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:49 pm Reply with quote

Let's all just lynch Jurgen.
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:12 am Reply with quote

Bjorn raises a stern eyebrow (alas, in the absence of two, t'was all he could do).

"If it's Mafia you wish to play, ye have come to far!" he retorted as he fell backwards, chuckling and manipulating his gland with feverish force and mediocrity.

A normal Monday morning.
Ben Lebowski

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:37 am Reply with quote

no lynch
Hank Calothycos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:47 am Reply with quote

Me and Jurgen should totally fight each other cuz we both have gun hybrid things.
Yummytummy Burritos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:46 pm Reply with quote

People are still here wut.
Also hi
Sobchak Lebowski
Translators Team

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:35 pm Reply with quote

Ok wait wait how did this work again? We message the name of whoever we wanna kill and if we kill ourselves that means he/she who targets us is dead right?

Also in standard Warbears Mafia strategy fashion I lynch Knyh for being first to lynch someone
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:30 pm Reply with quote

Change my lynch to Sob because I'm a whiny crybaby who doesn't like people targeting me for a legitimate reason.

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:57 pm Reply with quote

25 hours left until deadline.

I still lack actions from Miniman, Daredevil, Jurgen, Leroy and Kinky. (Also Pepper, but I've talked to him about it and he'll send his in soon.)

Get those actions in, guys!
Hank Calothycos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:39 am Reply with quote

Globox Simpson wrote:
25 hours left until deadline.

I still lack actions from Miniman, Daredevil, Jurgen, Leroy and Kinky. (Also Pepper, but I've talked to him about it and he'll send his in soon.)

Get those actions in, guys!

You basically gave us targets. GG.
Sobchak Lebowski
Translators Team

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:27 pm Reply with quote

Wait what. I didn't send in an action but you haven't mentioned me. Or am I Miniman? I could swear I'm not playing this properly
Globox Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:26 pm Reply with quote

Sobchak Lebowski wrote:
Wait what. I didn't send in an action but you haven't mentioned me. Or am I Miniman? I could swear I'm not playing this properly

Yeah, I missed you on the list, sorry. Get yours in ASAP!

EDIT: 45 minutes!
Globox Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:37 pm Reply with quote

The large-scale conflict officially began with the battle of Feather Park. In the early morning, Lightcore forces had seized control of it. Only a few hours had passed before Darkcore sent a special operations squad to take care of it.

The special operations squad consisted of eight individuals with top-notch combat training, currently on their way to Feather Park to take back control of it with as much force as allowed. Their orders had not consisted of much more than â€Do something violent!†which was what they did best.

Unfortunately, mishaps began happening almost as soon as they stepped out of the transport vehicle. It began with Ben Lebowski, who in an attempt to look intimidating with his throwing stars managed to push one straight into his jugular. He was given little time to contemplate his stupidity before collapsing. After that, the next mishap happened thanks to a certain Knyh Risotto. With his time travel abilities, he had intended to travel back to a few weeks earlier and make sure they got control earlier. Unfortunately for him, the young woman he thought was a dangerous Lightcore agent he had just put a clip in turned out to be a younger version of his mother (he had been sent back years instead of weeks) and the resulting time paradox wiped him from existence.

Bjorn had decided to snack on his elderberries. Having forgot they were poisoned, he fell down with a look on his face that conveyed a word usually described as starting with an F and ending with a K, although it could as well have started with S and ended with T.

The actual conflict in the park was initiated by Hank Calothycos and Ellie Cola. They had their eyes set on a high-value target: Pepper Brancacane and his twerking Furby, a powerful distraction. Ellie hurled her aubergine at Pepper, which knocked him down. This gave Hank the opportunity to get close enough for a full-powered assault with his Cresent Rose. Pepper or his Furby would never ever be able to twerk again.

Next assault was led by Miniman Mazinga, who went on a long, repetitive and completely wrong tirade about human rights. Kinky Simpson, the Lightcore agent on the receiving end, thought it'd be a much more pleasant fate to bury his buzzaxe in his own skull so he didn't have to listen to it any more.

Katz Giffuri had decided to use their voodoo doll against Ninjabear. It worked well until one of the pains caused to Ninjabear caused him to squeeze the trigger on his raygun and vaporize Katz. Ooops.

Despite his big ego, Daredevil couldn't resist the temptation of the twerking Furby (before Hank and Ellie destroyed it) and it gave Zeus an excellent opportunity to wipe him out with his trusty Mr. Meeseeks. Sobchak had a nasty garden equipment-related accident which led to his untimely death as well. A dispute between Leroy and Shirley led to him sharing the same fate.

Zane's chili pepper gun would probably provide her with an excellent snack, or so she thought. In reality, launching a burning hot chili pepper straight into your mouth would rather turn you into a pile of ash, something Zane discovered too late.

Last, but definitely not least, was Twigglet. When seeing all the chaos going on around hir, ze grabbed hir soul gem and prepared to transform to a magical girl. Unfortunately, hir clumsiness struck at the worst possible time. Ze managed to drop it, and while searching for it, it was identified by a very cringe-inducing shattering sound beneath hir boot. With hir soul destroyed, Twigglet dropped dead, but at least ze got to keep hir head.

At the end of the battle, both companies only had three members left on each force. Darkcore had Ellie, Hank and Miniman, who celebrated their pyrrhic victory while Jurgen, Ninjabear and Zeus retreated deeper into Lightcore territory. The war was not quite over yet.

Summary: Everyone except Ellie, Hank, Miniman, Jurgen, Ninjabear and Zeus died. Action log will be released shortly.

Deadline for next phase is midnight GMT+1, Sunday June 15th. Get those actions in!
Katz Giffuri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:14 pm Reply with quote

I have no words.
Bjorn Harlan
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:53 am Reply with quote

Flick and shot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: