Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Report, Kick from home, ban from home, and lock door glitch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freakinjim Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:57 am Reply with quote

Alright, heres what happened.... Me and Emossuck were hanging out when we got into an argument with some people (Happens, right?) I decided to kick them out of my house. That worked SOMETIMES but other times no. Then while trying to avoid their rapid spam, I hit ban from home. There were 4 people in all, the people we were arguing with, and me and Emossuck. I banned the other two. Me and Emossuck were laughing and feeling relieved. Then, the impossible. Both appeared! Thinking this was a fluke, I did it again. The same thing happened. NOW they were mad. They started spamming curses. (Now THATs reportable, eh?) So report I did. But the red ________ has been reported. message didn't show up. I tried twice. So I whispered Emossuck to report them. When he did, the same went down. Now I'm astounded! So we went to his place, and he locked the door. I could see the Door locked message. Thinking we were okay now, I told him "Wtf was that about?" About the time I said that, there they were! Irratated beyond belief, I came here to write this. Now, tell me, how did this happen? I ran an experiment later to test it on Firefox and IE with him. The same happened! We were both on wired connections, and decent computers. So I ask you, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I was playing around 3:00 AM GMT. please help me! Thank you.

EDIT: It works with ghosts too! I put something in my ghost and it apparantly, wouldn't say it. People in my house were telling me to make it say something, I told them I did, yet they said they didn't read it.

Can you find what it says? Please do not use an internet translator!
Stuart Lebowski
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quote

Houses run on a different server which, for whatever reason, doesn't appear to be as reliable as the regular one. Stuff like this occasionally happens.

Not a moderator. I don't know why people keep getting this idea.
Freakinjim Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quote

Thank you for helping me. I was going to test it in public by reporting them, but they logged off before I could. Grazie.

Pete Totoro
Translators Team

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quote

By the way, if you change the message in your ghosts, other people can't see it unless the leave and re-enter you house.
Freakinjim Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:45 pm Reply with quote

Yeah I did, I changed them before I met them. Also I didn't edit my house.

Freefall Anderson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:55 am Reply with quote

If someone's your friend, they can go back into your house even if you ban them.

Return of the fallen Free!! I'm back from two months of offline!!
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:46 am Reply with quote

If you've banned somebody, the address they're banned from is deleted out of their address book, so no more access that way. However, because they're your friend, they can just click on your name in the friends list and go to your house. You'd have to remove them from your friends list to really ban them.

(I had to edit that quite a few times, lol)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Warbears -> Technical Stuff All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: