Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Warbears in BTC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Warbears in BTC, how?
No ending time set.
As still NPC that you can talk to (like Jebediah)
22%
 22%  [ 60 ]
As bot that walk around and say things (like quizbots)
30%
 30%  [ 81 ]
As players controlled by "actors"
39%
 39%  [ 105 ]
Other, please explain your idea
7%
 7%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 267

Kimoyoshi Risotto

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quote

They should be peacekeepers and reporters that look like warbears Ninja Very Happy Ninja
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quote

Maybe you should be able to buy miscellanious things from the warbears. Like an airsoft rifle from Steve (Airsoft isnt lethal, so you know.) and some ammo, a ds from Kla and some games, (Although it's just a normal ds, and you have to buy games for it,) Flashbangs or Smoke Grenades from Lucas, and a fake katana/sword from Ryoh.
And there's a separate option to use them. Or maybe you could just mouse over your charecter and you will be able to use them.

Heres how some of the stuff might work: Airsoft Rifle: First you click on a citizen, and then a target appears. If you hit the center, you hit the citizen and they send one of these messages "/me winces in pain" "/me says OUCH!" "/me is annoyed." In addition, if you hit somebody with a weapon out, their attack gets interrupted.

DS: Buy games from Kla or maybe an electronics store. You can play these games anywhere. Oh, and if somebody else has a DS out, you can download whatever game they are playing. If Kla is around, you can get a simple hacking ds card for your DS, that would cost alot more than the normal ones. I'm thinking each game should cost 5 credits. Except for the hacking one. I think that should cost 50 credits. (Do you REALLY need to hack things?)
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 pm Reply with quote

And here's the rest of the weapon profiles.

Flashbang: You throw this grenade to a square within a decent throwing distance, which is a number of squares, and it effects everybody within a 2 square distance of the grenade, (Diagnally doesnt count) causing a white rectangle to appear over anybody who was effected's game area, and you not being able to hear any sounds. This effect decreases over time, and eventually the effected person(s) return to normal.
Smoke Grenade: Like the flashbang but instead of a white rectangle theres a transparent green rectangle and some blur underneath it, and instead of a whining noise, theres a coughing noise. More effective in confined spaces.

Sword/Katana: Works pretty much like Ryoh's sword fighting in the game, but you just cause the target to flinch and have the target say one of the same /me messages as the airsoft rifle when they are hit. It only LOOKS sharp, but the edge of the blade is too wide to hurt anybody.

I think i got everything. Oh, and ammo is limited with the rifle, and you have to buy more. (So people won't abuse it as much) Oh, and if you attack one of the warbears, they will try to fight you. With their deady weapons. And if they succeed (More than likely), you will get a "You got sent to the hospital" message, and you wont be able to play for an hour, and you walk around with a cast/bandages for a set number of days.
(This is meant to discourage you from attacking them.)

How do you like my idea?
Leroy Simpson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quote

If we had weapons that would be a bit brutal, if you could buy them like clothes you can just hold them. Or for Steve's gun you can put it over your shoulder!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quote

Sorry for the 3 posts about the same thing. But here's an alternate idea: Instead of buying the items directly, they tell you about a shop where you can get those items. Except for Lucas and Kla with the hacking card. For example:
(The options and replies with the same colors go together. Responses with no replies end the conversation)
Oh, and @ above: You can't kill anybody with the weapons. Airsoft rifles just hurt, Flashbangs and Smoke Grenades are both non lethal, and the swords/katanas are at least 1/8th of an inch thick at the blade. And you have to buy them too, and Grenades are single use.
But i do agree with wearing the weapons.

Edit: The entire dialog has been redone.
Kla: Hi there!
Options:
Option 1:How's it going?
Kla: <Randomized Response>

Option 2:What have you hacked lately?
Kla: <Randomized Response, Like Ryoh's "Defeated any major swordfighters recently?" randomized response.>, why?

You (Option 1): Just wondering.

You (Option 2): How do you hack things with your DS?
Kla: With a specail DS card. If you are thinking about hacking into the Warbears HQ system, don't. I have some spare DS cards that allow you to do so legitimately. Both cost 50 credits. (The "Can I buy a DS card" option is now availible.)

You (Option 1): Can I buy a hacking card?
You (Option 2): Can I buy a HQ Data access card?
(The following replies apply to both options 1 and two, but only when you first see the options.)
Kla (If you have a DS): Sure. That will be 50 credits.
Kla (In addition to above, if you don't have 50 credits): Wait a minute, are you trying to con me out of a <Insert card you tried to buy here>?
Kla (If you don't have a DS): You will need a DS first. Get one from the electronics store. <List location if you don't know where it is>.
You (Option 3): Can I buy a DS game?
Kla: I don't sell those. Go to the electronics store to get one. <List location of the store if you don't know where it is.> <Say "Oh, and you need a DS first." if you don't own one.>
You (Option 4): I don't want a DS card right now.
Kla: Make sure to ask me directly next time.
Here's Kla's responses if this ISN'T the first time you have asked it this way.
Kla (To Options 1 & 2, if you have a DS): Please ask me directly next time instead of wasting my time. That will be 50 credits. <If you don't have 50 credits, he adds "Okay, so you waste my time AND you try to con me out of a <Insert Card you tried to buy here.>">
Kla (To Options 1 & 2, if you don't have a DS): You need a DS first before I can sell you the DS card. And please be more direct next time. You can get one at the electronics store. <List location if you don't know where it is.>
Kla (To option 3): So now your wasting my time asking me for something that I don't sell. Go to the electronics store to buy games. <List location if you don't know where it is.>
Kla (To option 4): Please ask me directly next time.

Option 3 (If you don't have a ds): Where can I buy a DS?
Kla: At the electronics store. <List location if you don't know where it is.>
Option 3 (If you have a ds, but no games.): Where can I games for my ds?
Kla: Same place you got the DS from. The electronics store.
Option 3 (If you have a ds and games for it): Can we play up against each other?
Kla: What game? <Your responses are a list of games you have and "Nevermind".>
Kla (If you picked a game): Let me check your <List reasonable progress indicator for that game here> first.
Kla (If you picked nevermind): Maybe next time.

Option 4 (If you know about Kla selling DS cards.): Can I buy a DS card?
Kla: Sure. Which one? They both cost 50 credits.
You (Option 1): The hacking card.
Kla: Sure. Nice doing business with you. <If you have 50 credits, he adds "Enjoy your hacking card." Otherwise he adds "Wait a minute, are you trying to con me out of a hacking card?"
You (Option 2): The HQ Data access card.
Kla: <Response is same as above, except the phrase "Hacking card" is replaced with "HQ Data access card">

You (Option 3): I don't feel like buying a DS card actually.
Kla: Come agian when you want one.

Kla's Videogaming reactions:
Kla (If you lose): Nice try, but I think my 1337 gaming skills got the best of you.
Kla (If you win): Wow! That was amazing! Here's a buy one get one free DS card coupon. I already have all the games so I don't need it. *You get a coupon for use at the electronics store*

Kla's reaction if you point any airsoft gun at him:
Hey! Don't point guns at what you don't want to shoot! Which includes me!

Kla's reaction if you throw either grenade at his square: *Kla picks it up and throws it back somewhere near you.* Catch! Whoops. I suck at throwing.

Kla's reaction if you throw a grenade near him: Hold on. *Kla moves away from the grenade and escapes it's blast radius* Okay, now I'm ready.

Kla's reaction if you sneak up behind him with a sword: Don't point that at me! Wait a minute, it's not even that sharp. I don't want to be near that anyway. *Kla moves away from you.*

Kla's reaction if you hold an airsoft gun out for too long: Dude, holster that thing. You are making me nervous.

Kla's reaction if you hold a sword out for too long: Dude, put that away! You are making me nervous.

Kla's reaction if you hold a grenade out for too long: You better not be planning to throw that at me. Or anyone else for that matter.

Kla's reaction if you ignore his warnings: *Gets his radio out* "Guys, theres this guy with <Insert weapon description here> out, and he's making me nervous. Would you please get him to put his <Insert short weapon description of the same thing here> away?" *A random warbear responds and comes to his location, and attacks you if you don't put your weapon away.*

Kla's reaction if you hit somebody defensless with a gun or sword, or if you throw a grenade while he is there. *Pulls radio out* "Guys, there's a citizen harrasing another with a <Insert weapon type here> involved. Someone please come and settle this." *A random warbear comes and tells you to stop, and attacks you if you ignore his warnings.*

Kla's reaction if you call him a noob/newb/n00b/newbie etc: Okay, that was just apathetic of you. I'm ignoring you now. *Kla ignores you*

PS: I repeat, the entire dialog here has been rewritten to be 100% complete. Enjoy the new dialog.

Last edited by ilovemath224 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leroy Simpson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quote

Tankbuilder that is an amazing idea! I love it!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quote

Thanks. Oh, and i think ill add a ryoh chatline.
Edit: Changed some of the lines in his chat to better suit the warbear's personalities. Also added his reactions to having weapons out.
Ryoh: You can't see me. Wait, what? You see me? Oh nvm.
Options:
How's it going?

Ryoh: <Random Response>

Can we have a sword fight?

Ryoh (first time): Yeah sure *Pulls out his second katana and prepares to give it to you.* Wait, maybe this isn't such a good idea. *Puts sword away* You should go to the sword shop at <Insert location here>

Ryoh (Second or higher time, No sword): You should go to the Sword shop. They have a swordfight training area there too! And you can borrow one of their training swords if you don't want to buy one.

Ryoh (Second or higher time, sword, a beginner/journeyman swordfighter): You should train some more before you ask agian. I am probably better than you at swordfighting right now.

Ryoh (Second or higher time, sword, an expert/master sword fighter): Uh, sure, but I don't think we should do it here. People could get hurt. *You follow Ryoh, and he leaves for the Sword Shop. *You enter a few seconds after him.* Ryoh (To shop owner): Can you set up the expert sword fight? Shop Owner: Sure, give me a second *He opens a panel and flips a switch. The Expert/Master fighting area opens up, and a small but stylish fighting platform rises up, followed by 2 walkways connecting to it.* You: Wow that's cool. Shopkeeper: It took forever to perfect. Ryoh: Follow me. *Ryoh gets you set up on the master fighting platform* *The walkways retract* Ryoh: Dont worry, there are some mats to catch you if you fall. *The fight begins*

Third response:
You (Havent heard steve talk about Ryoh playing Airsoft): Defeated any major swordfighters recently?

<Following is randomized>

Ryoh (If yes): Yes, i just beat <Insert random expert/master swordfighter name here> <Insert an amount of time here>.

Ryoh (If no): No. Sorry, <Potential options: I was on vacation so i didn't feel like swordfighting, I was too busy with training missions to get any time in for swordfighting, I was too busy with the <Insert description of some mission> mission to get any swordfighting in recently>

You (Heard Steve talk about how he plays airsoft with Ryoh, but you dont know where the airsoft battlegrounds are): Do you know where the airsoft battlegrounds are?

Ryoh: Yeah, i do. They are at <Insert location here>.

You (Replying to above): Thanks. Steve wouldn't tell me.

Ryoh: He's like that. He thinks he is the best sniper in all of BTC.

You (You know where the airsoft battlegrounds are): Do you really like airsoft?

Ryoh: Yeah, i just don't like real gunfights.

You (If you know where the airsoft battlegrounds are): Want to play airsoft?

Ryoh (If you are an expert/master sniper): Sorry you are too good for me.
Ryoh (If you are an expert sniper and Steve hasn’t refused to play with you, or you are a master sniper): Go find Steve with that radio you got with the radio voucher. He uses it so much that you can figure out where he is with just a few minutes of listening. I can’t stand listening to him talk and talk and talk. <If you don’t have a radio voucher, then Ryoh adds “Oh, you never got a voucher? Here’s one for you. *He hands you a voucher* You can get a radio for free with that. However, at our request, channel 2 is receive only. So you can’t send messages to us via the radio. ”>
Ryoh (If you are a beginner/journeyman sniper, not in addition to the above): Sure, let me get my airsoft gun ready.
Ryoh (If you beat him as a beginner sniper): I can't believe that you beat me! I'll let you on a secret. I saw Lucas playing on the airsoft feilds <Insert time here>. He didn't see me because of my ninja skills. He looked pretty good, and he was definitely better than me.
Ryoh (If you beat him as a journeyman sniper): Wow. I knew you would be able to beat me eventually but I didn't expect you to beat me this soon! I'll let you on a secret. I saw Lucas playing on the airsoft feilds <Insert time here>. He didn't see me because of my ninja skills. He looked pretty good, and he was definitely better than me.
Ryoh (After you are an expert sniper and only availible if you don’t know about Lucas playing Airsoft and after Steve refuses to play with you.): So Steve refused to play with you. Well I know a secret that he doesn’t. And i have a secret of my own that I am about to reveal to you. Come to the airsoft feilds. I'll fight you one last time. *Ryoh has an expert level rifle.*
Ryoh (If you don’t beat him in an airsoft battle as a beginner/journeyman sniper.): Good game. But i won't tell you the secret i know about one of the warbears.
Ryoh (If you don’t beat him in a sword fight): I really enjoyed that fight! Good game, but I really do enjoy winning swordfights!
Ryoh (If you beat him in airsoft as an expert): I could have sworn that my 3rd level gun would have been the deciding factor here! Oh well. I'll let you on a secret. I saw Lucas playing on the airsoft feilds <Insert time here>. He didn't see me because of my ninja skills. He looked pretty good, and he was definitely better than me. You should ask him if you want to play agianst him sometime. Oh, and here's a radio voucher. Use it at the electronics store at <Location listed in Klas dialog> to get a free radio. I think you deserve it. Oh, and channel 2 is receive only at our request, but you can find where we might be, most notably Steve, on that channel. (Unlocks the Electronics Store location if you don’t know where it is already.)

Ryoh (If you know Lucas plays airsoft, and you are an expert and Steve refused to play with you.): No. But here's a radio voucher. Use it at the electronics store at <Location listed in Klas dialog> to get a free radio. I think you deserve it. The second channel is receive only at our request, but you should be able to tell where we are, most notably Steve, from listening to it. Also, last I heard that Lucas was at <Insert his location if he is in btc, or his location and a reason you can't see him if he isn't, and a suggestion to when you should try again.> (Unlocks Electronics Store Location if you don't know where it is already.)

Ryoh (If you have a radio voucher/radio, and you are an expert and Steve refused to play with you.): You're too good to go up agianst me. Go find Lucas and play against him. He's at <Insert his location if he is in btc, or his location and a reason you can't see him if he isn't, and a suggestion to when you should try again.>

Ryoh's reaction to you having a sword out: Hey, keep the sword fights to the arena in the Sword Shop.

Ryoh's reaction to you having a grenade out: Did Lucas ask you to get revenge on me for that "Grenade Closet"? Put it away, it's not worth it.

Ryoh's reaction to you having an airsoft gun out (This unlocks the options for him that require you to know that he plays airsoft): Hey, if you are going to point an airsoft gun at me, maybe you should let me get mine and we can play where it's safer.

Ryoh's reaction to you not putting your sword away: Do you WANT to fight me here? Because if you do, I'm going to be doing so with my REAL, SHARP, katanas.

Ryoh's reaction to you not putting your airsoft gun/grenade away: Dude, don't make me have to make you wake up as an amputee tommarow.

Ryoh's reaction if you don't put your weapon away: Okay that's it. I've warned you enough times. *Ryoh starts to chase you, and is faster than you. He attacks when he catches up to you.* *If you have a sword, you end up fighting a swordfight you will probably lose. If you have a rifle sized gun, a lightbulb icon appears as long as ryoh hasn't reached you yet. If you manage to get to it, you use your rifle as a club and you and Ryoh have a melee battle. If you have a pistol, you can do the same, but you have the added benifit of being able to fire it. Not much you can do if you have just a grenade then pull the pin and throw it on the ground and hope you escape.*

Ryoh's reaction if you beat him: *Pulls Radio out* "I need reinforcements. And an ambulance." *The commander radios back "Where are you? I am calling 911 right now."* Ryoh replies "I'm at <List location here>, and I could really use an ambulance right now." *The commander radios back "Hold on, All warbears head to <List same location here>."* "Ugh, could the ambulance go any faster? I think I am dieing of <If you defeated him with a sword, he says "Blunt Sword Truama", if you defeated him with a rifle he says "being blugeoned with a rifle", and if you beat him with a pistol he says "being pistol whipped too many times." Some warbears and an ambulance appear soon afterward.

Ryoh's reaction if you attack somebody else that is defensless while he is there: Hey, are you *BLEEP*? You know I am not just gonna let you get away with that, right? *Ryoh attacks you.*

Ryoh's reaction if you are playing airsoft at the same location he is at: "There's a battlefeild for that. Go play airsoft there instead of endangering innocent civilains."

Ryoh's reaction if you are having a sword fight at the same location he is at: Keep the swordfights to the arena in the Sword Shop.

Ryoh's reaction if you beat him in a swordfight in the sword shop's areana: "Nice fight. Here's a reward. *He gives you 500 credits in prize money*"
Not sure if i have his reaction if you lose agianst him though.

I repeat: I added ryoh's reactions to having weapons out and edited some of his lines. Got that?

Last edited by ilovemath224 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quote

Oh, and here's a potential list of things you can hack with a DS and a hacking card:
The police communications: Security: 2 (Medium)

Reason to hack: You can see a bunch of random events on a log. Usually works with the <Event> <Location> <Time> chat structure. Chains seen before stay the same (For realism). Also, if the police become important charecters in BTC, then you can do some additional hacking after you get into the system to erase any record of any crimes you commited. It gets harder with the more crimes you commited, as well as with the severity of the crimes, and the difficulty level bumps up ALOT if you get caught hacking something like the Police Station/Warbears HQ.

Warbears HQ: Security 3 (Highest)
Reason to hack: Hacking into the warbears HQ allows you to see some of the events that happen with the warbears, with lists like "Recent" "Past Week" and "Major Events". All but the last are randomized. In addition, you can see the current locations of all the warbears. Unfortunately, you can't edit the logs here. Doing so would probably alert Kla, and you don't want to make him regret selling the hacking chip to you. So try and advoid getting in trouble with the warbears.
You can also get an information veiwing DS card from Kla to do the same thing, but it costs you 500 credits.

Other people's DS's: Security 0 (Practically none) To mess with people playing with their DS, just hack their DS'es. Be carful though, annoying them too much may get you reported. And don't do it around Kla, or to Kla. Hacking DS's allows you to pop up some messages onto their ds while they play, or see what game they are playing if they wont tell you.

Hacking somebody else's game: Security 1 (Low)
Reason to hack: Do you have a friend that can't beat their ds game? Or is there this annoying noob that won't get off of it? Well, you can hack their game to make it either easier or harder for them to beat!

Hacking one of your own games (Requires 2 dses): Security 1 (Low)
Reason to hack: Tired of not being able to beat one of the DS games? Or are they too easy? Well, maybe you should buy another DS and hack your own game! You can make them either easier or harder for yourself.

In addition, you can hack miscellanious things that would normally require Kla to.

Also, here's some of the things availible at the electronics store.
DS: 300 credits.
DS games: 5 credits usually.
Walkie Talkie: 20 credits (They are like radios, but they only have a range of the place you happen to be in.)
Cell Phone 200 credits (Allows you to call people, and displays a small image of them wherever they happen to be at.)
Long range Radio: 2500 credits. (Comes free with a voucher, allows you to radio anybody on the same channel as you with the push of a button. Except for channel 2. That's reserved for the warbears.)
GPS: 500 credits. Allows you to see where you are, wherever you are.
GPS DS card: 20 credits. Allows you to see where you are, as long as you have a wifi connection.
They also sell tv's and pcs.

Last edited by ilovemath224 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leroy Simpson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quote

Amazing, we should really tell Ioji about this! He would love it!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:56 pm Reply with quote

Guess i should finish up the Steve and Lucas chatlines then.
Edit: Theres a reason each dialog is in a separate post. It makes it all easier to read. However, all the other ideas will be in a single post.

Last edited by ilovemath224 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:15 pm Reply with quote

I'm going to start with Steve.
Edit: Noticed steve says "Mate" instead of "Dude" Edited accordingly.
Steve (If you are a boy): Do you think that <Random thing> would help me attract some girls?
Steve (If you are a girl): Hi there! Wanna date? No? Awww.
Options:
How's it going?
Steve: <Random Response>

Assasinated anybody recently?
Steve (If yes): Yes, i <Insert synonym of killed here> <Insert random response here>.
Steve (If no): No, <Insert statement about why>. <Insert random response here>

You (First time asked): Can we have a gunfight?
Steve: No. I only have 1 rifle, and besides, you probably have never handled a gun before, mate. If we had a real gunfight, you would be dead. And if we had an Airsoft gunfight, you would lose.

You (This is an option after hearing the above): What's airsoft?
Steve: It's basically a nonlethal gunfight. You need an airsoft gun to play. Ask me agian when you have one, mate.

You (This is an option after hearing one above): Where can i get an airsoft gun?
Steve (First time): The minimum cost of an airsoft gun is 500 credits. And the cost of rent for a pistol is 100 credits, but you have to pay for the ammo if you rent it. It's 10 credits for a single 15 round clip. But pistol rounds arent that effective and don't have that much range. Ask me again when you have at least 110 credits, mate. (You can change the buy/rent costs, but the amount he asks you to come back with is the same as the rent cost of the cheapest gun + a single clip of ammo)
You (If you have more than 110 credits): But i have <Insert the amount of credits you have here> credits!
Steve: Oh. Well, the gun shop is at <Insert location here>, mate. Wait, no that's the airsoft gun shop. I can't tell you where the real one is. (You can now visit the airsoft gun shop)

Steve (Second or higher time): Do you have 110 credits yet?
You (If you have less than 110 credits): Yes.
Steve: Let me see them. *You look around your pocket for the credits*
I knew you didn't have 120 credits, mate.
You (If you have at least 110 credits, separate from above): Yes, i have <Insert amount of credits you have here> credits.
Steve: Okay, let me see them *You take them out, and Steve swipes them*
You: Hey! *Steve gives them back*
Steve: I was just joking, mate. The airsoft gun shop is at <Insert same location as above here>. (You can now visit the airsoft gun shop)

You (After you have an airsoft gun): Can i play airsoft with you now?
Steve (First time): Go play it in the streets, mate. I don't think you are worthy enough for me to tell you where the Airsoft Battlefeilds are. I'm going to play some airsoft with Ryoh now. (You can now ask Ryoh about airsoft.)
(The below responses are second or higher ones)
Steve (You dont know where the airsoft feilds are): No. Go figure out where the airsoft feilds are, and I might consider it, mate.
Steve (You know about the airsoft feilds, said by steve 1 time.): How did you find out about the airsoft feilds? Ryoh told you? He said that I think I am the best sniper in BTC? Well of course I am, mate! Now go pratice some.
Steve (You are a beginner/journeyman, after above): Stop trying to waste my time and go play with Ryoh, mate.
Steve (In addition to above if Ryoh is in Btc.): Ryoh is at <insert location here>, mate. He said that he <Insert reason for ryoh being there>.
Steve (In addition to 2 above if ryoh isnt in btc): Oh wait, i forgot, Ryoh is <Insert reason Ryoh can't play with you here>, mate.
Steve (You are an expert sniper and you havent beaten Ryoh yet.): Did Ryoh say that you were too good for him? Well, you are too inexperienced for me to even bother playing airsoft with you, mate. Go play agianst Ryoh anyway.
Steve (You are an expert sniper and you have beaten ryoh, first time you asked with those two conditions being true.): Go play against ryoh. Wait, you say that Lucas plays airsoft? Do i know where he is? Of course! I like to be able to scare him whenever I want, mate. Anyways he's <List either Lucas's location if he is at btc, or a reason why you can't see him if he isnt>.
Steve (You are an expert sniper and you have beaten ryoh, second or higher time you asked him with these conditions true.): Lucas is <List either Lucas's location if he is at btc, or a reason why you can't see him if he isnt>. <If lucas is in BTC, steve says "Go play against him, mate." If he isnt, he says "Maybe you should ask him to play with you anyway, mate."
Steve (You are a Master Sniper, but you don't own a 4th level gun): Here's 1000 credits, for use on buying an 4th level gun only, mate. Go buy one now. And then I will consider it.
Steve (You are a Master Sniper, but you don't own a 4th level gun and you already got his extra credits): What do you think i am, mate? A bank? Your piggy bank? Go buy a 4th level gun! I am not giving you any more money.
Steve (You are a Master Sniper and you own a 4th level gun but you bought it without his 1000 extra credits.): Wow, you bought a 4th level gun entirely with your own money? I admire that! Here, take these credits, mate! *Steve gives you 1000 extra credits.* Let's fight now! Oh, and I'll let you use a 3rd level gun if you REALLY like it.
Steve (You are a Master Sniper and you bought a 4th level gun with his bonus credits): Now that you have a 4th level gun, lets fight! Oh, and I'll let you use a 3rd level gun if you REALLY like it, mate.

(Note: I deliberately made Steve seem overconfident in his Airsoft skills. If you do fight agianst him, you have to hit him several times before he admits defeat.)
Here's what Steve might say if he wins in airsoft: I knew i would win being the best sniper in btc, mate.
And here's what he would say if he loses: Ugh, I wish you let me win, mate.

And here's what he would say if you pull a sword out on him: AHHH!!! RYOH!!!!! Oh it's you, mate. But seriously, if you have a sword and you are against a guy with a rifle, you lose.

And here's several things he would say if you keep it out: Mate, don't be like that fish with his trident. Why do noobs try to attack me with a sword, mate? I don't like being around sharp objects, mate. Put that sword away, mate.

And here's what he would say if you attack him with a sword: OW! Mate! Stop that! *Steve tries to pull out his rifle*

And here's what he would say if you attack somebody else with a sword: *Steve takes out his rifle and loads tranquilzer darts into it* Stop that or I WILL shoot you, mate.

And here's what he would say if you hold a grenade out: Mate! I hate it when people throw REAL <Insert grenade type that you are holding here> at me during airsoft.
And here's several things he would say if you continue to hold it: I hope you aren't going to throw that at me, mate. Give me that grenade so I can throw it at this annoying noob. I would prefer you either threw that at somebody else or put it away, mate.

And here's what he would say if you throw it at somebody else: Haha. He deserved that, mate/

And here's what he would say if you throw it at him: Mate, why did you throw that <Insert grenade type here> at me? *Pulls out his rifle* *Grenade explodes* AHHH!!!! <Insert appropriate complaint to the grenade type you threw at him>. *The commander says over the radio: What happened?* Steve: <Insert an appropriate statement that conveys that Steve didn't hear the commander, saying something about shooting the guy who threw the grenade, here>. *Over the radio, the commander says "Steve, Don't! The grenade was NONlethal and your gun is LETHAL!"* Steve says: And the grenade was annoying, and so is getting shot. *Steve turns off his radio, and is aiming at you. (Moving throws his aim off a little)*
And here's what Steve would say if you point an airsoft gun at him: Don't give me a reason to shoot you, mate, put it away. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. *Steve takes out his gun and starts aiming at you*.
Its long. I know that.

Last edited by ilovemath224 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quote

Arg, more editing. Realized that lucas was the silent one. However, the stuff that would have applied to lucas now applies to steve. d'oh!
Anyways, here's lucas' dialog.
Lucas: ...
You (First time asked while Lucas is in the room):How's it going?
You (Second time asked while lucas is in the room):Why didn't you answer my question?
You (3rd time asked while lucas is in the room): Answer my question!
You (4th time asked while lucas is in the room): Do you ever say anything?
Lucas: Yes, now stop bothering me.
You (5th time asked while lucas is in the room): What's two plus two?
You (6th time asked while lucas is in the room): How many fingers am i holding up?
You (7th time asked while lucas is in the room): Do you like sushi?
Lucas: Don't make me stick C4 to your back.
You (8th time asked while lucas is in the room): Do you like warbeer?
Lucas: ... *Lucas ignores you*
You (When lucas is ignoring you): You are ignoring me, aren't you?

Can i have a grenade?
Lucas (Option 1): I have a spare smoke grenade you could have for 10 credits.
Lucas (Option 2): I have a spare flashbang you could have for 10 credits.
Lucas (If you already bought a grenade from him in the room you are currently in; Option 3.): You already have one.

Options (No matter which option was picked, options 2 & 3 for your response are always availible.)
You (If Lucas didnt pick option 3; option 1): Sure. I'll buy one. *You give him 10 credits and he gives you a grenade, the type depending on whether he picked 1 or 2.*

You (Option 3. Option 2 is lower for neatness.): Nevermind.

You (Option 2): But I want a real grenade!
You: Can I please have a real grenade?
Lucas: The commander would fire me if I did.

You (Option 2, option 1 is below for neatness purposes): Nevermind.
You (Option 1): Can I PLEASE have a real grenade?
Lucas:....

You (Option 2): Nevermind.
You (Option 1): May I PLEASE have a real grenade?
Lucas:....

You (Option 2): Nevermind.
You (Option 1): Will you ever give me a real grenade?
Lucas: Sure. *Pulls the pin of a grenade and then gives it to you and runs away.* *You get blown up.*

You: You are hiding something, right?
You (Option 1): Is that a no?
Lucas: Yes.

You (Option 2): Is that a yes?
Lucas: No.

You (Option 3): You lie with your silence.
Lucas: Why do i get that feeling?

You (Option 1b): What feeling?
Lucas: I've said too much.

You (Option 2b): Ryoh told me.
Lucas: Told you what?

You (Option 1ca, avalible if you beat Ryoh at airsoft.): That you play airsoft.
Lucas: No wonder I had that feeling i was being watched. (You can now play airsoft against Lucas.)

You (Option 2ca): About that time you ate too much sushi.
Lucas: Liar.

You (Option 3ca): About that stash of grenades you keep hidden in your closet.
Lucas: How did he get in my apartment?
You: He didn't tell me that.

You (Option 4ca): That the password to your computer is "I<3C4"
Lucas: He may be stealthy, but he's not THAT stealthy.

You: (Option 3b): Steve told me.

You (Option 1cb): That you play airsoft.
Lucas: He probably "Saw" me playing while he was drunk with some girls watching airsoft games.
You: "Saw"?
Lucas: He was imagining things.

You (Option 2cb): About that time you ate too much sushi.
Lucas: Okay, I'm going to kill Steve for that.
You: Really?
Lucas: No, but don't tell Steve that.

You (Option 3cb): About that stash of grenades you keep hidden in your closet.
Lucas: I would have heard him coming.
You: Maybe he looked through your window through his sniper scope.
Lucas: *Extreme pause and an "Are you *Bleep*" look on his face.*
Lucas: You know Steve doesn't use a sniper scope, right?

You (Option 4cb): That the password to your computer is "I<3C4"
Lucas: That's what he gossiped to thousands of other people. It's not true.

You: (Option 3c): Kla told me.

You (Option 1cc): That you play airsoft.
Lucas: How would he know that?

You (Option 2cc): About that time you ate too much sushi.
Lucas: Liar.

You (Option 3cc): About that stash of grenades you keep hidden in your closet.
Lucas: How would he know that?

You (Option 4cc): That the password to your computer is "I<3C4"
Lucas: I am going to kill Kla for that.
You: Really?
Lucas: No, I am not going to kill him, I'm just going to stuff a smoke grenade into his ds pouch.
Lucas: Oh, and I should change my password first.

You (If you used option 1ca, then this option is availible): Want to play airsoft?
Lucas (He says this regardless of what rank you are): ...
Lucas (If you are an expert sniper): Say that a little quieter next time. *One of those WB scene changers appear and you appear in the Airsoft Battlegrounds*
Lucas (If you are a beginner/journeyman (Journeyman can be replaced with intermediate) sniper): Go ask Ryoh.
Lucas (If you are a master sniper, and you havent beaten Steve in Airsoft yet.): Go ask steve, and do me a favor and kick his overconfident butt. I can't stand his bragging. And take this flashbang. *Lucas gives you a flashbang to help you win.*
Lucas (If you are a master sniper, and you HAVE beaten Steve in Airsoft.): Go ask Steve. Although I think you should let him win this time, his bragging when he wins is heaven compared to when he complains because he lost.

Battle statements:
Lucas (If you lose): ...
Lucas: I knew I would win.

Lucas (If you win): ...
Lucas: You won.
Lucas: .....
Lucas: What are you looking at me for?
Lucas: ......
Lucas: Okay. Fine, Here's a smoke grenade, but don't throw it at me. Or I won't give you any more grenades.

Lucas (If you take any weapon out on him): ... *Looks at you*
Lucas (If you continue to hold a sword out at him): Are you planning to bat my grenades back at me? Bad idea.
Lucas (If you continue to hold a grenade out at him): If you throw that at me, I am not going to sell you any more.
Lucas (If you continue to hold an airsoft gun out at him): I know that isn't a real gun so don't think I am scared.
Lucas (If you hit him with a sword): OW! *Pulls out radio* I OW need OW help! OW! *Another warbear comes to help him in a few minutes.* *Lucas puts his radio away and tries to punch you*
Lucas (If you hit somebody else with a sword): *Throws a flashbang at you and closes his eyes* *Comes at you after the flashbang detonates and drags and throws you out of the room*
Lucas (If you fire a gun at him): OW! *Gets a grenade ready and throws it, this can be interrupted with your gun*
Lucas (If you fire a gun at somebody else): *Lucas throws a grenade at you.*
Lucas (If you throw a grenade at him): *Lucas catches the grenade and throws it back at you* No more grenades for you.
Lucas (If you throw a grenade at somebody else): *Lucas walks towards you and punches you when he is standing next to you.* You knucklehead.
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quote

Note: I am done with the edits. The above is pretty much my final draft. Although Ioji is proably going to edit quite a bit of it.
Anyways, here's some guns and stuff that would probably be in the Airsoft Gun Shop. Edit: It's now in white text.
Pistol
Rent 100 credits
Buy: 500 credits
Ammo Per Clip: 15
Cost Per Clip: 5 credits.
Power: Very low
Accuracy: Medium
Range: Low
Reload Time: High
Steve's Airsoft Rifle Replica
Buy: 5000 Credits.
Rent: N/A
Ammo Per Clip: 50
Cost Per Clip: 25 credits
Power: High
Accuracy: Very high
Range: Very Far
Reload Time: Medium
SR-25
Buy: 4000 Credits.
Rent: N/A
Ammo Per Clip: 6
Cost Per Clip: 24 credits
Power: Very high.
Accuracy: High
Range: Far
Reload time: Low.
AK-47 (I KNOW you are going to ask for it)
Rent: 600
Buy: 3000 Credits
Ammo Per Clip: 30
Cost Per Clip: 10 Credits
Power: High
Accuracy: Low
Range: Medium
Reload time: Very Low

Tell me if I need to add/edit anything.

Last edited by ilovemath224 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jimmycroft Simpson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:58 pm Reply with quote

I agree with Tankbuilder Smith idea
Leroy Simpson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quote

Jimmycroft Simpson wrote:
I agree with Tankbuilder Smith idea

Ideas, does Ioji know about these?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: