Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

There's Wolves in them woods! - GAME THREAD - VAMPIRES WIN!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nakedness?
No ending time set.
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Sun is a Deadly Lazer.
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:48 pm Reply with quote

lynch Takeoshi
Bjorn Harlan
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:59 pm Reply with quote

Rojoco Anderson wrote:
lynch Takeoshi

Defiant but futile I'm afraid.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:06 pm Reply with quote

The town of Covfefe resumed its vendetta against Takethatyouevilswine, but it didn't last. He wasted no time now that he was mayor, immediately calling out Jurgen Smith as the count, leader of the vampire cult, friend of bears.

“You’re going down, smelly bear lover!” he screamed as the rest of the town piled onto the bandwagon. A little infighting, as always, quickly turned to a landslide vote against Jurgen. Takemetothemoon sat sharpening a wooden stake, letting the others grab Jurgen and tie him to a pole.

Jurgen was surprisingly calm. He admitted who he was and what he represented. “I am the barman!” he screamed, breaking the fourth wall. “I'm always the barman!”. He let a small smile creep into his face, before baring his fangs for all to see the truth. They had caught a vampire, and everyone jumped back a step. Jurgen remained fixed to the pole, calmly trying to talk his way out of things. Mistakeoshi shut him up with a stake through the heart. Death took him almost immediately, a shocked look left on his corpse.

The town wasn’t finished. They quickly gutted him, burned the guts, and stuffed the body with as much wild garlic as they could find. A handful of onions, some herbs, and a single carrot were added by some of the less sane villagers. A ball of twine was wrapped around, to keep all the vegetables inside, and then a roaring fire was built. The town would smell of garlic for months, hopefully keeping the vampires at bay, or at least slowing them down. The town partied late into the dark, until the fire burned out and the beer ran low.

Day 3 has ended. Jurgen died. He was The Count.

It is now Night 3
Ends: 23:59 BST, 07/06/17 (Or as soon as I get all actions/mayor votes in)
Please all remember to send in Mayor votes, as well as any other actions you may be performing.

Last edited by deamon on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bjorn Harlan
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:08 pm Reply with quote

omg I can't believe it.
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:52 pm Reply with quote

So do we keep Takeoshi for mayor?
(no clue here)
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:25 pm Reply with quote

Ninjabear Simpson wrote:
So do we keep Takeoshi for mayor?
(no clue here)

Vote for a mayor with a 1-0 anti vamp record. Vote for a mayor who isn't a werewolf. Vote Mistakeoshi.
Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:25 pm Reply with quote

I just want to remind you all that Toothfairy is not, in fact, a werewolf as accused by the vampire and that it would be nice if I didn't die tonight *hinthint*
Whistle

Also keep Take for mayor and if he does turn out to be suspicious, we make him vote for a wolf
Wesmaster Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:54 am Reply with quote

Hello friends. I know I have not been super active in this game to be anyone's top town person, but let me just say I would like to throw my have into the ring for being tomorrow's mayor.

It's gonna be a long while before this town is finally right again. Maybe we never really will be right after the tragedies that have struck this town. But, I hope that through careful management, a strong community uprising, and charismatic leadership that we can make this war torn town into a village, dare I say a Metropolis of prosperity once again.

A vote for Wesmaster160 as your mayor is a vote for hope. A vote for a change back to what we used to be before this dark times. That we may rise from the ashes of this calamity stronger than ever and show the world what we have to offer.

Thank you.
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:14 pm Reply with quote

Simon Griffin wrote:
If Takeoshi really is the inventor, he would be able to investigate people with his tools. Given this is Day 3, and only two nights have passed, He hasn't likely managed to use up all of his tools.

I'd rather not lynch him, YET.

I'm going with what Jurgen has said. If he is the count as he claims, and given that the town's main investigative role might have been converted by him, it is probably in the town's best interests to let him stay on for another night.

I am holding off on lynch votes for now.

I am very suspicious of you wanting to keep Jurgen alive. Very, very, incredibly suspicious.
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:57 pm Reply with quote

Ninjabear Simpson wrote:
Simon, you sound like you could be Jurgen's fellow vampire.

Also, I think I'll stick to Takeoshi for now, I'm voting for him.
Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:35 am Reply with quote

I'm not really sure who we should vote up for mayor Neutral

I don't think we should vote Take, because I have some suspicion of him.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:10 pm Reply with quote

I don't undertand how I'm still under any suspicion. I am a villager with a role and just lynch voted the coun.

U ppl r crazy
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:17 pm Reply with quote

Toothfairy Carpenter wrote:
I'm not really sure who we should vote up for mayor Neutral

I don't think we should vote Take, because I have some suspicion of him.

Could it be possible you are the Muppet and have gotten false results from investigating him? Because in light of everything that's occurred I don't really see the sense in refuting him at this point, unless I'm missing something. :/
Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:01 pm Reply with quote

No. I guess I'm not overly worried about Take but for some reason I've always felt that there's been something off with him.
I'd just rather someone else be mayor if we could make it happen. Although, I doubt at this point we could.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:09 pm Reply with quote

Knyh loved rocks. So much that the town of Covfefe had begun stoning his corpse every time they found a suitable rock, which lead to a queue of people waiting to throw rocks. This queue formed early, and Ninjabear decided to camp out that night to ensure first spot in line. He took his grenades with him. His plan, since the werewolves first made themselves evident, had been to take someone with him, good or bad. He knew he couldn’t stop it if the time came, so at least someone would ride down to hell with him.

Zeus had been sent to find Ninjabear. Out in the night, he could smell him. He was curious as to why he was outside, but didn’t mind; It made things easier. He padded his way over, slow and silent despite his hulking frame. Knyh’s corpse to his left looked extremely rotten, he turned his nose away and held his breath while he passed.

He reached the sleeping bag. It was empty. His tail stood up, as did his fur. He froze, no idea what was going on. A clink – A pin being dropped? – startled him. He turned to see Ninjabear stood less than a foot away, a belt of grenades in each hand. A scream. A howling yelp. A big bang.
The town awoke the next day to a collapsed bar. Chunks of Ninjabear and Zeus splattered the now ruined from to the bar. Knyh’s corpse, if anything, had improved somehow. They all took the time to carefully piece Ninjabear back together, and gave him a gracious funeral. Zeus was burned without much care. Knyh was left to be stoned some more. After the Mayor vote, which was again a very quick affair, the Lynch voting began.

Night 3 has ended.
Ninjabear died. He was The Bomb.
Zeus died. He was a Vanilla Werewolf.

Your Mayor is Takemeuptothespiritinthesky and his vote counts as two this phase.

It is now Day 4
Ends: 23:59 BST, 10/06/17 (Or whenever I get all votes in)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 23 of 43

Jump to: