Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

All Purpose Accessories Topic

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quote

Recently there have been soome accessory ideas floating out there, all with slightly varying approaches. Rather than having you guys redirect to a single thread that doesn't have everything about that idea, I'd thought I'd make one that covers virtually everything about that one topic.

For one, and I know some of you don't quite like this idea, you could have various strapped gun shaped objects on your back. Maybe they're actually just toy guns and don't have real bullets in them.

Another idea is to have various necklaces. These necklaces would have to be simple in design, but pendant necklaces may be among the easiest to create along with single colored necklaces. (Like a gold chain necklace, etc.)

Another idea is to have earrings as well. However, I'm not going to talk too much about this catagory as they would be too small to be seen in BTC.

Another idea is to have various items the warbears use. (Some or all of which may be fake, or have uses other than what's expected.) Like toy swords, fake grenades/smoke grenades, a DS bag, (Which probably won't be fake,) and other useful things. An example of an item doing something other than what's expected would be a grenade canteen. Which could actually exist in real life.

Another idea for an accessory would be colored vests for use with your other clothes. These would increase your options for using the clothes. They would come in colors typical for vests, as well as some unusual ones.

And on topic with the above idea, another accessory idea would probably be a tie. So you can wear a red tie with your white and red shirt and red pants and look like a clown. Or wear it with other clothes to look like a casual businessman.

And another idea for accessories would be backpacks of varying kinds. Maybe standard simple backpacks will be seen, as well as metal box backpacks with varying symbols on them. (Like a wrench symbol for a portable toolbox, a + symbol for a portable medical cabinent, etc.)

And yet another accessory idea: Various kinds of glasses. Glasses, sunglasses, etc.

And this will be my final accessory idea: Various belts. Like leather belts, Martial Arts Belts, etc.

I think the way these are worn is pretty obvious, so I'm not going to actually explain it.

So what do you think about this thread? Does it cover alot more than the other one did? Do you think it would be more appropriate to redirect to this one instead of the other one? Comment and reply to whatever questions you wish.
Funnyguy Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quote

i like this especially the toolbox and stuff and i would like the toy guns and stuff Smile
Timotini Mazinga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:59 pm Reply with quote

An idea was phones, in BTC, and you could talk with them.

Special thanks to Tango!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: