Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Warbears History
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Warbears -> General WB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buckethat Totoro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quote

They were all bears people since birth, and animal people are normal, but rare in that world

Steve was some wild party guy who was gifted with unbelievable accuracy which he took advantage of to win a bunch of bets and make lots of cash to spend on More guns, booze, and junk food

Lucas was some guy who was crazy good at making bombs, and was good at blowing stuff up. he took a few demolition jobs and got some sexy fine cloths and stuff.

Kla (Who is a guy and anyone who says otherwise will be destroyed on sight) Was an incredibly skilled hacker and skilled tactician who could use anything and everything he could get his paws on to get out of any situation, basically a furry McGuyver with mad h4xz0rz sk1llz

Ryoh was the only one without a natural talent, he watched too much Japanese cartoons, and eventually started learning the language(however he is still bad at it), got a pair of samurai swords and started going to kung-fu classes, and managed to convince people he really was Asian

The commander wanted to make an ultimate crime fighting team and then something happened and the THE WARBEARS CAME TOGETHER! then more stuff happened and the came to bedtime city and antic ensue

Hooray.
Leroy Simpson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quote

In the beginning there was a word, the word was God and the word was with God. On the first day, God said let there be light, and there was Light and it was separated form the dark and called night and day. Let's skip to the day god made the animals, on that day, God said let there be animals and there was animals. God checked up all the animals of on the checklist. When he got to the bears, he hesitated and said how could we make these animals more exciting, I know. He then created the warbears. There where two warbears at the start, Mippi (Girl) and Mippa (Boy). They lived in the garden of Edd, but naughty Mippa eat an apple and was banished along with Mippi out of the garden if Edd. They had two sons, Cane and Able, they where very sour children and Cane killed Able.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quote

In late 2009 to early 2010 Warbears had to pay 9 million pounds HMR customs for out standing payments. With selling half of the website to other companys Warbears is still looks they are going in to administration unless a new owner is found. Update on the 26/2/10 round about 10:30 am warbears went in to administration.
Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quote

A historian wrote this in A history of Warbears: Volume One I don't know his name, but I think he died after a insane dead pixel ate him during the update. So here is a "History of Warbears: Volume One":

"They met at the bar on holiday, got drunk, accidentally joined Sword-fighting, computer hacking, shooting, and grenade classes. They also joined the army and have regretted it to this very day. And they lived happily ever after. That was until they became elite soldiers. They then signed a video game contract from a man called Ioji. They were drunk again too. Not many people sign video game contracts. But still, The games became famous. They rented a apartment in Bedtime City, which is where they went for the holiday.

They then got a home and joined Alcoholics Anonymous. Which then closed down to to stocks in war beer going too high. (face turns red) So they told Ioji to turn BTC into a video game. Then a forum was made. The story is almost complete. Then Ioji decided that he would need help. So he created some people called "moderators". Then he put the city into groups:

1. Comic Makers Team. Made to keep people entertained.

2. Bug Hunters. To find and destroy glitches, viruses and bugs.

3. Quizaboom Team. Ummm... Can some one tell me what they do? (EDIT NEEDED.)

4. Noobs. People with low grammar and no idea why they're here. Also new people.

5. Citizens. The middle people.

6. Ioji.

The rest of this book is in "History of Wabears: Volume Two." so try to save some credits. If I don't live to write it I will pass it down to someone. Thank you.

Updates will be needed for this as I find out what he really said. But still, historians aren't always accurate so until I get enough credits for "History Of Warbears: Volume Two." Anyway, back to busking. (plays "My Bologna" by "Weird Al" Yankovic followed by "Dare To Be Stupid".)
Bjorn Harlan
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:26 pm Reply with quote

Zeus Simpson wrote:
3. Quizaboom Team. Ummm... Can some one tell me what they do? (EDIT NEEDED.)

We write questions for Quizaboom.

However, what with Ioji being perpetually busy they never get added, so basically we're vegetables.

But privileged ones.
Pete Totoro
Translators Team

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:59 pm Reply with quote

Translator team? Sad

Sure, don't bother about us. We're unimportant. *sniffle*
Pepper Brancacane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quote

No moderators or translator team? Think
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:41 pm Reply with quote

Riiight...

Ryoh and Kla first met at E3, Ryoh was a big fan of Nintendo(which is why he knows lots about Japan), and Kla helped design the DS. They quickly became friends, and it turned out they lived in the same city, BTC. Bears naturally lived in BTC, thus the name BedTime City, as bears are asociated with bedtime. Kla's best friend, Lucas, lived with Steve, who was paying rent in his appartment, and they all met. Kla's brother (known only by the name Commander Bear), worked for the police, but the villains just ran even faster when they saw a giant polar bear chasing them, so he had to work on inside duty. The Police really needed help at that time, so Commander astablished a team of bears that could fight anything...

Kla... An expert on how things work and hacking...
Lucas... A bear who isn't afraid of much with his aresnol of bombs...
Ryoh... With his knowledge on everything Japanese, he knew how to use katanas...
Steve... The guy who makes the other bears look amazing by comparison...

Together they were unbeatable...

The penguins came to BTC looking for work. Commander bear quickly assigned them to the team, simply coz penguins are cool.

That's my version. Grin grin
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quote

Before they became bears, there was an agent group called "Special Squad". During a mission to the North Pole, the five of them, Kla, Lucas, Steve, Ryoh and the Commander walked into a nuclear explosion, which made them fuse with polar bears. And so Warbears was born.
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quote

Globox Simpson wrote:
Before they became bears, there was an agent group called "Special Squad". During a mission to the North Pole, the five of them, Kla, Lucas, Steve, Ryoh and the Commander walked into a nuclear explosion, which made them fuse with polar bears. And so Warbears was born.

Gosh, what makes you all think they were humans!? before you say "Coz they speak" I'll say: they know loads of languages, proved by Kla knowing penguin in mission 2.
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quote

It is said in Mission 3 that they were originally humans.
Ninja Panzerotten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:54 am Reply with quote

He probably hasn't finished M3 though.
Globox Simpson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:00 am Reply with quote

Well, duh. It says on his profile that he haven't.
Ninja Panzerotten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:02 am Reply with quote

Yeah...?
That's what I meant...?
Globox Simpson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quote

You said probably. I checked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Warbears -> General WB Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: