Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Your WB story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Warbears -> General WB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coolnoah Smith

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quote

I had been playing the secound game and sid to my self "I wish there was a web site of this" So I looked up Warbears But I meant to put in Warbear,also off topic my thing saids that I joined in April 11 2009 but I joined in October 4 2008, anyways I basiclly had no noob hood I played the missons got funiture and a house then I settled down and I recently joined in with the forums.
Dietcola Panzerotten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:43 pm Reply with quote

[quote=" And i register in every site [/quote]

not the wisest thing to do

i just played mission 1 on a website called ankdon arcade (not sure if they should have it on there) and just searched it a while back
Mietta Simpson

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:52 am Reply with quote

I remember that warbears was the biggest thing at my school but people didn't know about BTC. They only played the missions and I remember every one getting stuck on the 1st mission and couldn't get the code with Ryoh.
Then I went on this at home and clicked BTC. I went to the guest house then I made an account and that's how im hear now

But as for the noob part I think i kept doing all the emotes and said random things all the time Kawaii
Ox Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:56 am Reply with quote

Hmm... Well I had a friend on cp *eww* and he recommended this game. So I checked it and did the missions 1-3 or 2. So I signed up like 5 times because my email wasn't working. So one day I was bored and remembered and remembered this place. So I joined using a gmail and yeah... Here I am =3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brett Harlan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:33 am Reply with quote

duuude i was like, 5 when i joined back in 2007. I was such a darrrrn n0b. I beat all the missions and thought i was cool and i was so thats how it all started congratz for reading.
Mdr Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:40 am Reply with quote

Now that I know im not new heres the simple version:

I played M1 and joined the site.
Had fun walking around, trying new things and talking to people. (Which was rare by the way)
Got bored and started foruming.
Learned grammar overnight somehow......
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quote

Ooh, long story. I had played m1 on various sites before, and I stumbled across the site. I was first a guest, I can see why they swore, you guys where so mean! i found out how to use the /me very early. i became a citizen on the last day old btc!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Warbears -> General WB Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: