Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

PARTIES
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Like the idea?
No ending time set.
yes
61%
 61%  [ 13 ]
no
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
kind of
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 21

Drpepper Simpson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quote

Hollie Harlan wrote:
Drpepper Simpson wrote:
Cristmas is no longer a "Religous Holiday" it is Celbrated all around teh world for people to go to Malls and Buy things for people it is just a Libral Media Holiday now-a-days Rolling Eyes Halloween was ounce "Religous" until it was just about CONDAY! As is Easter it was ounce "Religous" now its about a bunny sneaking into your house and putin eggs in your house, see what the Libral Media can do? thats why those are fine Kawaii

That's not my point. I'm offensed because nobody really cares about the other holidays. Like Hanukkah, Kwanza, Passover, etc. Those are celebrated too.

Becuz they are Religous as i Pointed Out those Holidays Are no Longer Religous Rolling Eyes
Hollie Harlan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quote

Jefff Anderson wrote:
Hollie Harlan wrote:
Drpepper Simpson wrote:
Cristmas is no longer a "Religous Holiday" it is Celbrated all around teh world for people to go to Malls and Buy things for people it is just a Libral Media Holiday now-a-days Rolling Eyes Halloween was ounce "Religous" until it was just about CONDAY! As is Easter it was ounce "Religous" now its about a bunny sneaking into your house and putin eggs in your house, see what the Libral Media can do? thats why those are fine Kawaii

That's not my point. I'm offensed because nobody really cares about the other holidays. Like Hanukkah, Kwanza, Passover, etc. Those are celebrated too.

I do Hollie I just don't know what Kwanaza and passover is.
I think it could still offend people but what about just parties like for instance ( celebrating a mod's birthday, party because of new updates coming up or already did and just plain old parties for fun)
It doesn't have to be religious
and this is why jefff always wins in the end
JEFFF RULES!

I know I meant like Christmas and Easter. The rest I don't mind.
Drpepper Simpson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quote

How are you offesed they are just Holidays that mean kids Geting Presents and Finding eggs they have no COnnections to Hannaica and Kawanza Rolling Eyes
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quote

Christmas and Easter are celebrated all around the world because most of the world is Christian.
Pancake Smith

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quote

Incorrect. Christianity is only the biggest if you take it as a whole, but there is still a clash between Protestantism and Catholicism. If you divide those up (since they really do believe in separate things), the title goes to Islam.

Holiday items wouldn't leave people out too much. You could conduct a survey to get the religions of many people. Around Christmas time, we could have menorahs and regular Christmas decorations up. Easter could be done in obvious ways.

As I am Muslim myself, I can tell you there isn't really much you can do for Islamic holidays. A banner saying "Happy [insert holiday name here]" is as big as it would get.

So I'd say Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentine's Day, etc.

Christian holidays have completely lost their religious meaning. They're now what I call a Hallmark holiday. Look at Christmas. You decorate your house and buy gifts for people. How does that celebrate the birth of Christ? And don't get me started on Easter...

Nobody should feel left out. And for those who do... I think there's a stick that needs removin'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: