Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ioji Desu
Warbears Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quote

One month since launch.
As most of you already know, we have updated BTC with two new locations and some interesting features.

The Quizaboom location finally adds some gameplay to the city, but it's only the first of the interactive locations I planned. Since it has just been released, you should give us some time to tweak it, kill bugs and such. I'm also planning to put up a small team of people to create new questions, any volunteers? Wink check the collaboration forum.
The Quizbot was programmed entirely by Luca, he spent a lot of time on it (just a quick comment about it: I would have done it better in half the time. Haha, joking Wink nice work Luca, keep it up!)

A big addition to the community is the better warning/banning system, that will help us moderating in an easier way. You will see a user's warning count from his/her profile page. Also if a user gets banned, when he/she tries to login, it will show for how long the ban will last (unless it's a permanent ban) and also the ban reason.

Users will have two new options, when selecting another citizen, which are whisper and report. Now not everyone can do that, I decided to limit it, to keep newbies away from this serious stuff Wink (currently you'll be able to whisper and report only after a certain amount of daily site visits and award points). The report function will create a file, so we can take care of a user even if we're not online at the moment. Abusing this feature will get you a warning.

That's it for now. There were other things I wanted to add, but I guess I'll be working a little more on them, while I fix the bugs. Until the next update, enjoy BTC and remember that we're doing everything possible to make it better, but it is a free community so take it easy Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Warbears -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: