Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

WB Puzzle Strategy Guides
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cams Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quote

what do those flashing blocks with skulls on them do?
While i was playing, the blocks were close to the top, i was trying to get rid of them when a skull block appeared and caught my attention. But right before i could click on it.....game over
Stuart Lebowski
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quote

They keep changing colour until you click on them. When you do, all the blocks of the same colour become rocks.

Not a moderator. I don't know why people keep getting this idea.
Marcus Totoro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quote

I don't know if they has been pointed out but why is some of the pics not there?
Gamer House

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quote

Marcus Totoro wrote:
I don't know if they has been pointed out but why is some of the pics not there?

Either the pics' host(s) yanked them or whoever uploaded the pics in the first place got to moving around/nuking some of the pics without checking back here.
Cams Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:18 am Reply with quote

I got a few questions

1. The warbears seem to switch do to the lines, but what's the pattern for the line number? at first they seem to switch on 15 lines, but next about maybe 50 lines? what's the pattern?

2.how many blcoks does steve shoot? sometimes, (at a high level) he shoots a lot of blocks, but just now, he only shot once, and there were a lot of same blocks around.
Gamer House

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quote

Cams Anderson wrote:
I got a few questions

1. The warbears seem to switch do to the lines, but what's the pattern for the line number? at first they seem to switch on 15 lines, but next about maybe 50 lines? what's the pattern?

2.how many blcoks does steve shoot? sometimes, (at a high level) he shoots a lot of blocks, but just now, he only shot once, and there were a lot of same blocks around.

I don't know about #1, so I'll try to answer #2:

Even though Steve is an excellent marksman, he can only hit what he aims at. So say if you had him aiming at blue blocks at the top of the screen and fired at one, Steve will nail additional blue blocks that are near the target block. He would be unable to hit blocks toward the bottom of the screen as he wasn't aiming there.

Also Steve can only hit a certain number of blocks his experience level will allow for. So it's possible for Steve to not shoot many blocks when he's capable of taking out many at a time.
Nickyh Smith

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quote

does the (hard but fun) x'mas game count in this subject ?
Gamer House

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quote

Nickyh Smith wrote:

No. This thread is only for the Puzzle Mission (if I'm mistaken, please correct me).
Benjamin Burritos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quote

Gamer House wrote:
Nickyh Smith wrote:

No. This thread is only for the Puzzle Mission (if I'm mistaken, please correct me).

You are correct sir.
Donkey Burritos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quote

if u see 2 question mark blocks whatever u do dont trry to be clever and do them both at once.i tried one turned completely into stoneall6 blocks of stone
Ilion Risotto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quote

Stuart Lebowski wrote:

I noticed that not only do these colours help, they are the only colours that charge up special moves.

the others also help, but so less that you don't notice (watch the bar with a big other colour-combo!) *_*
Cams Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quote

Cams Anderson wrote:
I got a few questions

been waiting for a clear reply for weeks. So nobody knows the exact answer to these questions? Ioji, where are you?
Jason Totoro

Location: Inside the singularity (also known as South Florida)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quote

these tips ae sure to work. they did for me, at least. now my score hs at least tripled.

Kla

Chain Reaction- Orange
pretty much the same thing as the original poster stated, although there are a few other parts to it.

Wait for Kla to come around, and immediately start cracking down on those other blocks. leave orange around until you have eliminated around 2,000 points worth of other blocks. if you've done right, you will have a huge orange pile of blocks, stacking up to about 6 lengths high.

click it. you know you want to. after you do, though, you might regret it. he doesn't level up, and you only get one tiny colorchange. but wait! this may seem horrible now, but just wait...

Chain Reaction- White
if you notice, when the cycle begins again, and Kla returns to your screen, a mountain of white blocks wil begin to appear. ignore them for now, and continue with the block-destroying at the top of the mountain. if you had done the previous tip, you should have a big pile of orange at the top, which you should leave alone for a bit.

after the white stops, wait another 4 or 5 lines before licking the white blocks. it causes a big score gain, and the orane pile should drop down to the bottom, which is full of orange. click the big pile, and use the new 2nd level to connect the orange blocks below. repeat.

Ultimate Weapon
The name "Ulimate Weapon" may sound overexaggerated, bu trust me, it isn't. if you followed the past two tips, the screen is nearly devoid of orange. so for now, work on the green blocks.

IMPORTANT: you must not screw with the purple or blue blocks yet. save them. after you finish with alot of green, then move on to purple. click a few blue while doing this, though. if you've done well, there is a pile of blue around there somewhere. click it, and watch the bottom of the screen flood with orange. before you know it, you should be a level 15 before Kla leaves the third time.

Coming soon: Ryoh's score ability!

Real men make their houses out of bears.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Obstacle Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quote

General Tips:

1. When each Warbears appears on the right side, be sure that the dialogue bubble disappears (or click on [x] to close it) before you click on any power-charging blocks (orange, blue, purple, green respectively for Kla, Ryoh, Lucas, Steve). Their superpowers will not begin to charge until they stop talking.
  2. Even though you can eliminate same-color cluster of three or more blocks with one click, you should try to eliminate clusters when they contain 11 or more blocks. When you eliminate clusters of three to ten block you score only three to ten points. When you eliminate 11 or more blocks all at once, you earn approximately 11 points for each block eliminated (actually N+(N-1)*10 points, where N is the number of blocks). Do this as much as possible, and your score will multiply by several times.
  3. The same thing applies to the charging up of a Warbear's superpower. For example, at the very beginning of the game, if you clear 11 orange block all at once, Kla's superpower will be enabled immediately (and you score 11 points plus a 100-point bonus, or more). However, if you clear only three or four orange blocks with each click, you will need to eliminate a total of about 25-30 blocks before Kla's superpower becomes enabled. The number of blocks required to charge up the superpower increases as the game level increases.
  4. You also don't want to overcharge a Warbear's superpower either, which wastes the blocks. For example, at the beginning of the game, if you connect together and eliminate more than 20 orange blocks at once, you can fully charge up Kla's superpower only once, and about half of those orange blocks are wasted (you miss the change to use them for a second charge-up). For approximately the same total number of orange blocks, the better strategy is to:

1. eliminate 11 (or not too many more than 11) orange blocks with one click to charge up,
    2. use Kla's superpower to change one block to orange (this will completely discharge the superpower; and try to use this block to connect two orange clusters together to make a larger cluster for the next step),
    3. then eliminate another 11+ orange blocks to charge up Kla a second time,
    4. and use the superpower again.

This way you fully charge and discharge Kla's superpower twice, and raise Kla's superpower to Level 2 so that the color of up to five block can now be changed at once.
  5. Solving the click-in-order and slider number puzzles earns you even more points, starting with 1200 points for solving a six-number puzzle, 1800 points for a nine-block puzzle, and 2400 points for a 16-block puzzle. When you have two unactivated puzzle blocks next to each other, activating one of the puzzle blocks will often destroy the other puzzle block if overlapping occurs, and you miss the opportunity to solve the second puzzle and earn another 1200 or more points. You should try to make sure that you have a change to activate and solve each puzzle

1. If two unactivated puzzle blocks are too close to each other, try to lower one of them by eliminating other surrounding block so that the two puzzle blocks are sufficiently separated vertically and can both be activated without overlapping.
    2. If two unactivated puzzle blocks are one above the other but separated by regular blocks, don't eliminate all these regular blocks that are in between. If two unactivated puzzle blocks are stacked one atop the other, they cannot be separated farther, and you can lose the opportunity to solve both of them.
    3. If you activate one puzzle but don't solve it, be careful about activating a near-by puzzle. If the second puzzle expands to overlap the first one, the blocks of the first puzzle that are not overlapped will turn into stone blocks. When you solve a puzzle, wait until its blocks disappear before you activate another near-by puzzle, otherwise if the two overlap, the blocks of the first one can still turn into stone.

6. An ever better way to earn bonus points is to clear out all the blocks, everything. This will earn you at least 3000 bonus points, which can increase to 4000 points as the game level goes up. Obviously, you will need to eliminate all the special blocks and even the stone blocks.

More tips later.
Pender Lebowski

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quote

Okay. So when you get to the point where you get two warbears at the same time, is there a way to switch between them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Missions -> Guides and help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: