Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

WB Puzzle Strategy Guides
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emilie Lebowski

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quote

georginarichard wrote:
i'm a little confused.....

when you use kla's power how come not ALL the blocks you highlight turn orange...only some of them...or most of them...

Kla's power only changes one color to a different one, it doesn't change them all. Say if you need blue changed to something so it forms a clump you can get rid of, you want to make sure one of those blue blocks is centered within the highlighted area... which could sometimes mean you take the highlighted stuff below the screen, but it's necessary or otherwise you'll be changing a color you didn't intend to.

Basically: It only changes one color, center the color you want to change and any other of that same color within the highlighted area will change as well.
Popa Smith

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Is there a particular trick to pass the lines 400 ? I always loose towards lines 390ies, with no possibility to have groups of 3 (too many colors, too fast...). I imagine my level 12 Kla's coming back at 400 (?) would resolve the problem fast.. but no way: always loose at 397 or close by.

I must reserve gunshots for the end, or something like this? starts to be quite frustrating...
Vyvian Risotto

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quote

oooooo a very long and detailed post you've got there, where do people get the time to do those sort of things?

mad..........(only joking)

i salute you!
Gomer Lebowski

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quote

I was able to play the puzzle game in the summer but since about june or july, it will never load. Only an error message. I can only assume the puzzle does not work and will not work ever again. I have cleared my cache and tried every imaginable way to get in to no avail. It it broken for like ever?
Vyvian Risotto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quote

that must be sooo annoying, not getting into the puzzle mission...
Stuart Lebowski
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quote

Gomer Lebowski wrote:
I was able to play the puzzle game in the summer but since about june or july, it will never load. Only an error message. I can only assume the puzzle does not work and will not work ever again. I have cleared my cache and tried every imaginable way to get in to no avail. It it broken for like ever?

What browser are you using?
If it's Firefox, use internet explorer
If it's internet explorer, use firefox
If it's the AOL browser, pretend to play the game using fridge magnets.

Not a moderator. I don't know why people keep getting this idea.
Blade Burritos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quote

Stuart Lebowski wrote:
Gomer Lebowski wrote:

What browser are you using?
If it's Firefox, use internet explorer
If it's internet explorer, use firefox
If it's the AOL browser, pretend to play the game using fridge magnets.
GAHAHA.
Dude Panzerotten

Location: having dinner with your mom, and when we get married, YOUR GROUNDED!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quote

i do it differently. i keep eliminating everything until the super blocks are about to come up. then save up orange, a lot. use kla to make more oranges, use lucas to blow up un needed colors, use ryoh to cut through un needed blocks and rocks, use stever to shoot rocks. by then you should have like 4 special blocks and a huge chain of oranges. keep doing that until the white and blue ones come up or you are about to loose, when that happens destray the chain. keep repeating until massive points.

take it from me, the #1 on the high scores. this is how i got that way, if you dont use a good strategy nobody will ever beat me! Wink

pm me if this helps. or comment i will be checking back here
Svelt Svoltaire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quote

Oh my god, wow, thank you so much! I'm actually *good* at this game now that I know how to get the action points on my own! And I got Kla to Level 8 while everyone else was still on Level 2! And anyone has leveling tips for the other bears, it would be greatly appreciated....
Macncheez House

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quote

I've improved in this game since previous gameplay. Thanks for the tips.
Ben Lebowski

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quote

my old high score was 15000, now i have something like 68000

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quote

Mrm Totoro wrote:
Lil_Warbear wrote:
So, how do you do the number thing? like in level two? you have the little question mark, click it, then the numbers jumble around.

That's what i'm wondering too.I haven't figured out what they are for yet Confused

All you have to do is get 1 on the top left and 2 to the right, 3 to the right of two and you keep goign like that unless theres another row when you have to start from that, so it should end up like this
[1][2][3]
[4][5]---
When you go to like 20k points the will become bigger
[1][2][3]
[4][5][6]
[7][8][9]
So on.
Gamer House

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:09 am Reply with quote

Uhoh

I hope this necropost (posting in an old thread) is ok...

Popa Smith wrote:
Hi everyone,

Is there a particular trick to pass the lines 400 ? I always loose towards lines 390ies, with no possibility to have groups of 3 (too many colors, too fast...). I imagine my level 12 Kla's coming back at 400 (?) would resolve the problem fast.. but no way: always loose at 397 or close by.

I must reserve gunshots for the end, or something like this? starts to be quite frustrating...

I find at that point when the block lines starting to appear quickly that you let one to three rows appear to see if you can match any greens to fill Steve's Agent Bar quickly so that you can trigger his Rifle Special on any blocks (including Stone Blocks) that block you from setting up more combos.

If you can speed it up, you can stay ahead and avoid any Game Overs.

Svelt Svoltaire wrote:
Oh my god, wow, thank you so much! I'm actually *good* at this game now that I know how to get the action points on my own! And I got Kla to Level 8 while everyone else was still on Level 2! And anyone has leveling tips for the other bears, it would be greatly appreciated....

Unlike Kla, the others will take some work. Namely if you can greatly chain similar colored blocks together, you can increase the Agent Bars quickly. The more Specials you use, the more quickly you can level up each Agent and make their Specials move powerful.

It's been said earlier that what colors will work for each agent, but here it is again:
Kla - Chain orange blocks together to fill his Agent Bar quickly. If you trigger his Special, you can create more Orange Blocks to chain to refill his Agent Bar quickly for more Specials.

Ryoh - Chain blue blocks together to fill his Agent Bar quickly.

Lucas - Chain purple blocks together to fill his Agent Bar quickly.

Steve - Chain green blocks together to fill his Agent Bar quickly.

Of course I still need practice. I finally got past the part with the second go-around with Steve only to fail on Ryoh's third go around. >.<;;

Lousy Color-to-Stone Trap Blocks. <.<
Macncheez House

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, lousy color-to-stone blocks. I can not defeat you.
Very Happy
Gamer House

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quote

Macncheez House wrote:
Yeah, lousy color-to-stone blocks. I can not defeat you.
Very Happy

It would probably help me if I didn't click do 10 clicks a second at that point.

But it's either that or have three rows become like nine in just a few seconds. <.<
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Missions -> Guides and help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: