Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Remembering the good times

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you remember me?
No ending time set.
Yeah, you were so annoying.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yeah, but we never really talked much.
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Yeah, I actually missed you.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
No.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Audioworm Giffuri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:18 am Reply with quote

Hey, everyone. Susie Totoro here. I'll be surprised if anyone remembers me, honestly, but I figured I might as well make a topic anyway, because why not. I've been feeling a little nostalgic today, I guess. Started thinking about Warbears again out of nowhere. I'm glad to see the site's still up, and glad to see that people are still... at least *semi-*active on the forum.

God, I remember the comics I used to make. I remember 8-year-old me being overjoyed to discover the Print Screen button on his keyboard, elated at the idea of finally joining the esteemed ranks of the comic makers. It didn't matter that my comics were honestly kind of lame; what mattered was that I made them, and that someone, somewhere, was reading them. When I think about it that way, I don't feel so embarrassed by my old comics - on the contrary, as someone who kind of struggles with creative activity nowadays, I'm kind of proud of 8-year-old-me. Yeah, you go, dude. Keep on makin' stuff.

Thinking back on all the forum posts I made before I had quite figured out the whole "interacting with people non-dysfunctionally" thing still makes me cringe, though. I must have seriously weirded some people out at least some of the time, and probably annoyed them a hell of a lot more. Not to mention the times I got slapped on the wrist for spamming. But I'm just glad I have more of a handle on talking to people now.

I'm not sure where I was going with all this. Guess I was just thinking aloud? Reminiscing to an empty void? In all likelihood, nobody is going to read this - at least, nobody I remember. But... I dunno. I guess you could consider this my final farewell to my childhood? Came a bit late, I suppose. I'm 23 now. But better late than never.

Cringe-inducing behavior or not, I had fun here. I don't even remember how or where I found Warbears, like a lot of things I enjoyed as a kid, but I'm glad I did. I wouldn't go so far as to say I wouldn't be the woman I am today without Warbears, but I guess it left some kind of impact. I mean, I still remember it.

I'm just rambling now. I'm gonna shut up. To whoever's reading this, I wish you the best.

Yeah, that's as good of a last line as any.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: