Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Interesting to see this still up

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kmannasaurus Zoidberg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:11 pm Reply with quote

Im 26 FYI, im not here to creep... Anyway it's interesting to see this place still up in 2021, i thought it would have gone down at this point but i was curious and decided to search it up and to my surprise it's still up. Cool. Ill check it all out again when im back at my tower instead of my phone. Though i think the site could use a remodel as it's the same as it was back when i originally played
Users Udon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:23 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, that's cool
Audioworm Giffuri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:06 am Reply with quote

God, I remember back when I was a kid I used to spend all day on this site. I believe my name was Susie Totoro for awhile? I guess Audioworm Giffuri now, since that's what "I forgot my password" returned...

Honestly, I kind of cringe internally remembering some of the stuff I said and did. But I suppose everyone does and says dumb, cringe-inducing stuff when they're a kid... I wonder if anyone I used to talk to regularly is still here? Gimme a PM or something if you want.

It's nice to see that Ioji is still active-ish on Twitter. I always get the warm and fuzzies to see people who made old stuff I liked still maintaining an internet presence in some capacity, even if they aren't making stuff anymore. Maybe I should start messaging them, thanking them for all the good times they gave nine-year-old me...

On that note, thanks for the good times, Ioji - and thank you to anyone who remembers me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: