Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

BTC's Conspiracy Theory - Game thread (End of the game)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:29 pm Reply with quote

Some townie - Oh it's so late, I better go back home, before I get a cold, haha. Wait, I heard something. Who's there? ... Mh, probably the wind. Oh boy, am I bleeding? Looks like I got shot. The gun probably had a silencer and that's the reason why I didn't hear anyth... *falls dead*

Someone suspicious - Looks like this was your last tango, hehehe.

Somewhere else in town.
Some other townie - I like walking in BTC by night, defenceless. Mh? What was that noise? Show yourself, mafia! I've heard you! Wait, you aren't mafia, you're just a cute puppy Kawaii .

Someone else, as suspicious as the other one - Puppy?!! <--- And this is the last word poor Pepper heard.

Pepper died, he was a Townie. Tango died, he was a Townie.
It's now Day 3 and you have until Tuesday the 19th, 11PM, to vote.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:55 pm Reply with quote

Small number of townies remaining and pretty much all my suspicions have been wrong so i have no idea this game.

With 8 players remaining and only half being town we've lost already. Whilst before I was against masons making themselves known at this point the reward outweighs the risks. As we know at least one of the masons is town affiliated we can just take them out of lynch contention, which brings the odds of killing scum for any town player up to at least 3/5 and a likely 4/5 rather than a 4/7.

I dont believe it increases the chance of night death either as both wolf and mafia will be wanting to kill eachother to gain the advantage or even out the odds depending on the resolution of this phase.

Current thoughts on each player:
Crazyone: Suspicious, reasons mentioned previously.
Jurgen: Possibly a mason(specifically defended masons staying private so seems reasonably likely it was due to his role), possible wolf
Globus: Who knows, isnt actually playing.
Marshall: One big post but dont know much about them either.
Miniman: Possible mason with jurgen(agreement in last day phase)
Rojoco: Hard to tell, i still dont feel like hes been playing like a bad guy but my instincts have been wrong this game pretty much entirely.
Zane: The quick retraction is suspicious, trying to stay out of limelight?

Im waiting to vote until a mason reveals info.

On my part I'm going to reveal i was a monk with Knyh, we were both town however.
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:04 am Reply with quote

I'm growing a little more suspicious of Takeoshi now for spreading the distrust of two dead innocents (Globox and Tango). He's been a pretty good judge of character in previous games so for him to be wrong twice seems a little fishy to me. Despite this I'll be sticking to my guns and voting for Globus this phase for reasons I expressed on page 5.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:11 am Reply with quote

Rojoco Anderson wrote:
I'm growing a little more suspicious of Takeoshi now for spreading the distrust of two dead innocents (Globox and Tango). He's been a pretty good judge of character in previous games so for him to be wrong twice seems a little fishy to me. Despite this I'll be sticking to my guns and voting for Globus this phase for reasons I expressed on page 5.

To be fair if i was a competent scum player rather than an incompetent town player i probably still would have tried to kill the opposing faction.

In the end Tango was presenting some dodgy logic which seemed suspicious to me and Globox just didnt post after his first so I didnt have a good reason to change my vote.
Miniman Mazinga

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:16 am Reply with quote

Alright. I am now really suspicious of Takeoshi. You have to look out for the ones leading conversation in games like this and he has definitely been doing that all over the place. The numbers at this point mean it's a solid 50/50 on whether or not someone is evil. And since our last lynch vote was for someone who was fairly quiet, maybe we should be turning our sights to the talkative bunch.

But as I sit here typing this, I've convinced myself completely around again to find Jurgen's lack of posting suspicious. He must be invested in the game, he often tends to be. It makes me think he's getting his fill of involvement elsewhere, in a secret chat. So unless he's a mason, I'm pretty sure he has to be an evil role. So I'll be voting for Jurgen for now
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:34 am Reply with quote

Miniman Mazinga wrote:
It makes me think he's getting his fill of involvement elsewhere, in a secret chat.

Yup. This is the very reason I'm voting for Globus. After saying he's "actually trying to participate" on discord, and then posting diddly-squat on the forums, I'm thinking all his "participating" is being done in team chat. Jurgen is also a good bet though and unless he starts posting more I'll be tempted to join you in voting for him.
Zane Lebowski

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:18 pm Reply with quote

Sorry! I'm still not sure how to play mafia properly. Plus I've been busy the last few days. When I posted that post, I was sleepy as hell, so if someone pointed out a mistake of mine, I'd probably agree with them and Takeoshi is a pretty good player, so him pointing something out is way more legit. (Unless he is a baddie)
I am a townie, but claiming the role doesn't seem to have much meaning... As I believe most people have claimed it... Uhoh We wont see anyone claiming to be a baddie, right?

@Ninjabear: Is it allowed to be known how many townies there are in total (counting the dead ones too)? Edit 3: got it answered

EDIT 1: /i read a bit more of the previous posts/
I have to agree with Crazyone about Tangos post.... When I started reading it, I was kind of confused... I didn't understand if he posted such a post to make us confused or something? Like it was one hell of a long post... It seemed weird. So he is suspicious to me

Also at this point I want to trust Crazyone, because I know I am a townie (which is still a questionable fact for everyone else, because nobody knows who is a townie and who ain't a townie), and she said she believes that I can be trusted for now, if she was someone from the werewolf side or the mafia side, she could try and persuade people to get me lynched, because lets be honest, they way I posted and retracted so quickly is pretty suspicious. So I'll trust Crazyone.

Suspicious to me right now is Marshall, because he seemed to try and say I'm suspicious, but makes it seem like he ain't sure, but might want everyone to lynch me "to check it out", which I see as a pretty good chance for mafia or werewolfs to get suspicion off of them, by lynching someone on the other side and me making a suspicious post might give doubt about me being a townie to others.

*Phew sorry for the long edit*

EDIT 2:
There are 13 players in the game, 5 of them are dead, all 5 of them were townies (one of which was a monk), now there are 8 players. Makes me question how many townies are left there in total, in the end does the townie faction right now even matter...?
Edit 4: I see, so there are 9 townies, 4 of which are left.
/Sorry for the dumb question, lol/
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:00 pm Reply with quote

Get home, check mafia, nothing new...

So here's our current situation. 4 players have posted since this day phase began, 4 players have still not posted. We have 4 town remaining, 2 mafia, 2 werewolves.

Nobody has replied to my request for the masons to reveal themselves(gives town a better chance of lynching bad), which either means the masons have discussed it and decided against it(werewolf in masons argued against or they believe that it paints too much of a target on themselves) or the masons are still discussing the idea and havent posted yet. If they are still discussing this probably means at least one mason isnt particularly active(leading me to believe either marshall or globus are masons(more likely marshall as globus is decently discord active)).

Jurgen and Crazyone are both active members who are on the discord regularly and have otherwise been active in mafia games but have not yet posted in reply to suspicions against both of them. One reason to not post is to think through your defense and strategy for the day phase if you are mafia. To make sure you dont say anything that starts a lynch vote against you. Or one of them is a mason and therefore waiting to decide on how much to reveal.

My current guess at most likely masons is Marshall and Jurgen, with a likely werewolf on Jurgen. I feel that Crazyone is our best bet at killing a bad guy, however i understand voting for Jurgen and would like to see his defense.

Also sorry still not voted.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:49 pm Reply with quote

Its Jurgen.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:22 am Reply with quote

So I'm really struggling to find motivation to actually play this round, with the fact that so few people are actively playing - especially given the activity levels during the last game. I'm not in any other game-related chats, it's just that doing things for interviews, like reading federal code documents, are actually more interesting right now than this.

However, I'll do my best to provide a current set of thoughts for this game.

So, to be clear, given the fact people are raising that as a possibility, I'm definitely not a Mason.

It's starting to get to the point where the Masons are actually significantly more likely town than anyone else in the game (4/8 is general population, 2/6 from the Masons), so it's not unreasonable for them to reveal themselves now to be removed from the potential lynch pool.

Globus's post is the weirdest thing I've seen in a Mafia game for a while. If he was Town-aligned, then I don't see him ever feeling the need to justify the naked lynch vote post (ie what Pepper put in), rather than attempting the low-level justification.

I'm also amused at how closely the Werewolf kills (Pepper + Katz) are actually aligning with what I'd expect of a Taek-lead pair, in that neither is vocal, trying to keep the game active would fit with how I'd see him killing. However, with the above stated odds still applying completely to Taek, I don't think this amounts to enough reason to suspect him over Town average.

Miniman's reasoning for the Rojoco vs. Globox thing is dubious at best, but that feels more like just inexperience playing out than deliberate misguiding.

I almost started writing my thoughts on Tango, then remembered he was dead.

I'm not really seeing much outside of what I have here.

Both as the person I view as most likely to be evil and a sense of self-preservation (given it's not unreasonable to expect this to be the last post this phase at current rate), my vote is Globus.
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:26 pm Reply with quote

Come on people! Vote! We're currently on a tie here.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:54 pm Reply with quote

Jurgen Smith wrote:
I'm also amused at how closely the Werewolf kills (Pepper + Katz) are actually aligning with what I'd expect of a Taek-lead pair, in that neither is vocal, trying to keep the game active would fit with how I'd see him killing. However, with the above stated odds still applying completely to Taek, I don't think this amounts to enough reason to suspect him over Town average.

Fat chance of that, bearing in mind I mentioned I was the second monk earlier.

Anyway with Jurgen claiming non mason we have to assume the masons are either both in the three players who havent posted yet or are just hiding still.
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:47 pm Reply with quote

Zane Lebowski wrote:
Suspicious to me right now is Marshall, because he seemed to try and say I'm suspicious, but makes it seem like he ain't sure, but might want everyone to lynch me "to check it out", which I see as a pretty good chance for mafia or werewolfs to get suspicion off of them, by lynching someone on the other side and me making a suspicious post might give doubt about me being a townie to others.

I didn't try and say that you're suspicious. To me, you are suspicious. I'm not making it seem like I'm not sure. I am actually not sure. I don't want to lynch you, or for anyone else to lynch you. I said my suspicions of yourself and asked for peoples opinions because I'm not sure of what to think of it. That's what we always do, except I outright asked for opinions and thoughts instead of waiting for someone to say something. (Of which they didn't, really.) If everyone else deducted that you were fine and there was nothing to see here, then I'd think somewhere else. If everyone else deducted that it was suspicious and wanted to question you, then that would happen.

Zane Lebowski wrote:
because lets be honest, they way I posted and retracted so quickly is pretty suspicious.

And then you say what I said, so? >.>

--

Anyway, I don't know about Jurgen, Globus nor anybody else. I feel that lynching Globus would be a wasteful vote since he's not actually playing, or contributing with late replies. He's just a burden at this point. it feels more likely to me that he'd be innocent rather than evil. Still might be wrong, but I'm heading more towards Jurgen, although I'm not confident with it. He does add some notable information, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. And at this point, he's the most suspicious of the bunch. Nevertheless, Jurgen.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:50 pm Reply with quote

Well, looks like I'm a dead man.

Knyh's corpse.

Again.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:55 pm Reply with quote

woOOOoooOOO spooky ghost knyh drifts in

but i was chopped up into pieces which piece do you want to double murder

woOOoooooOOOoo spooky ghost knyh fades into the wind

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: