Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

BTC's Conspiracy Theory - Game thread (End of the game)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:40 pm Reply with quote

Rojoco Anderson wrote:
Ninjabear Simpson wrote:
Reminder for everyone: to win, bad guys don't need to kill everyone, only the opposite team, and they also need to control 50% of the town.

In which case, Crazyone is almost definitely a Werewolf trying to kill the remaining Mafia member and win the game.

Someone needs to join me in voting for her or the game is lost to the Werewolves.

Let's assume for a second that I'm a Werewolf. If I wasn't part of the masons I would have no idea who is townie and who is Mafia. If I was part of the masons, I would know one townie, but not the other, and still not know who the Mafia is.

Your logic is flawed, Rojoco, but I want to hear your response before I change my mind on who to lynch.

Werewolves win if a townie dies tonight. Everyone still has a fighting chance if we lynch a werewolf (yes, including werewolves!). I said this in my last post. The remaining Mafia person still doesn't have much reason to trust me but I would like to point out that they too will lose if a townie dies tonight.

My asking who the Mafia member was so I wouldn't lynch them, but do you have my word on that? Of course not. However... Even if I was a werewolf and voted for them,and my hypothetical fellow werewolf voted the same way, the two townies could vote against me or someone else, leaving the Mafia member with the tiebreaker. They would have the ultimate choice in who to lynch.

Just sayin'.
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:14 pm Reply with quote

Voting for me is a bad move. I am outing myself as the other mafia.

Firstly, I'm not entirely sure that I trust you being town, Crazyone, but what you say about mafia and town siding to win is the truth.

The two werewolves I don't have the foggyist for who is who. Or the townies, really. As Rojoco just pointed out, Globus will die, so hopefully he is an evil role rather than a town one. Between the remaining, I am more favoured towards Globus being evil because of his attitude towards the game both in this forum and on the Discord server. (It's not very good to take out-of-game messages and use them, but at one point he said he would play and try and whatnot, and the next he didn't do any of what he said and wants it to end. Ridiculous. Pointless. Annoying.)

Miniman has been entirely quiet, and as he hasn't ever survived this long, all of what he says and does is new. He could be anything. Rojoco I feel is likely to be evil, based on how he's gone about this game and observing his attitude about things, it suggests more of one side than the other. Comparing him to the current players, he does seem likely to be it, unless it is that the werewolves played an overly silent game (Miniman and Globus) and somehow got this far.

As for Crazyone, I said I don't trust you, yet you claim Mason and you haven't been contested. And as one of the Masons is definitely town, I'm inclined to believe you are innocent. If your speculation that your partner is the other town, and that you truly don't suspect them, then it would suggest that the other two players are the two werewolves.

A final point on Rojoco is how he is threatening Crazyone with lynching to pass over arguably the last valuable information in the game. That's something I'm not feeling good about, so I'm voting for Rojoco.
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:31 pm Reply with quote

Can't believe you actually just exposed yourself as the remaining Mafia player. Werewolves have won, they only needed to kill you in order to win.
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:47 pm Reply with quote

@Marshall: I would suspect me too, no hard feelings. Uhoh

I didn't factor Globus being autolynched into my calculations. Despite that, with the info I now have, I'll change my vote to Rojoco. (Notice how I'm changing my vote away from the Mafia member.)

@Rojoco: Werewolves don't win at the end of this phase if we kill one. If Globus isn't playing we have a seriously high chance of doing that
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:51 pm Reply with quote

Marshall, if you're the remaining Mafioso why did you cast the deciding vote to lynch Jurgen on Day 3?
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:58 pm Reply with quote

Forget it. I'm done. Screw you all.
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:00 pm Reply with quote

Rojoco Anderson wrote:
Marshall, if you're the remaining Mafioso why did you cast the deciding vote to lynch Jurgen on Day 3?

As part of a plan. (Didn't work, though.)

I had the plan initially to have Jurgen keep quiet during this game, since it's a little different it may have given the incentive that he wasn't as much interested. It would have kept him out of the light and allowed him to carry on for us if I were taken out early game. Since that didn't happen, and people did suspect him, he suggested that we turn the plan around somewhat and that I get him lynched when the votes had tied. It pointed me away from being mafia, at least. Either way, it was more productive for our cause as Globus would likely die from autolynch, anyway, on note of what he's being saying. I was hoping that killing Takeoshi at night would have been a werewolf hit since he was the biggest suspect for us.
Miniman Mazinga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:48 pm Reply with quote

Alright. This whole game got really deep real quick. It's currently in the majority's best interest (two townies + one mafia) to lynch a werewolf tonight. As Marshall has claimed the last mafia role, I'm going to be casting my vote for Rojoco. For reasons I've mentioned before, I've played games on the bad guy team with Rojoco before and he needs something to invest him in the game, so I'm positive he must be a werewolf. Globus is set for auto-lynch and he's completely uninterested in the game so we're really rolling the dice for what his role is. There is literally no way to infer any role from someone who doesn't even play. So besides that coin toss landing on townie, we're still on course for having a chance in this game if we play this right.
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:54 pm Reply with quote

End of the phase.
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:53 pm Reply with quote

Poor Rojoco tried his best to convince BTC that today's time shouldn't be wasted and that a really important decision should be taken. Unfortunately, No one listened to him. They all lynched him! But he survived his punishment and his amazing strength convinced the others to allow him to live.

Howevere, Globus didn't vote and died and he was mafia. End of the game.

Globus died, he was a Mafia member.
Rojoco almost died but I decided he didn't deserve it.
Marshall won, he was a Werewolf.
Miniman won, he was a Werewolf and a Mason.
Crazyone lost, she was a Townie and a Mason.

Thank you all for playing, and thanks to Labana for her participation in the story tellin.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:24 pm Reply with quote

Off balance game in the end solely down to the playerbase. I dislike the attitude to the game of a lot of people here but GG werewolves.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:57 am Reply with quote

Oh lol, damnit. Well my insane plan had like a 5% chance of succeeding anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: