Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

BTC's Conspiracy Theory - Game thread (End of the game)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:56 pm Reply with quote

Knyh Risotto wrote:
woOOOoooOOO spooky ghost knyh drifts in

but i was chopped up into pieces which piece do you want to double murder

woOOoooooOOOoo spooky ghost knyh fades into the wind

Left shin.
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:48 pm Reply with quote

End of the phase, update tomorrow.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:33 pm Reply with quote

Ninjabear Simpson wrote:
End of the phase, update tomorrow.

Little Jurgy Wurgy was killed by a little lynchy wynchy. He was a Townie/Mafia/Werewolf/Mason Whatever. Nice.
Tango Totoro
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:07 pm Reply with quote

yes I would like to dead-lynch knyh. He is not fitting in well with the dead town
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:21 pm Reply with quote

Jurgen - People of BTC, a lot of villagers died, but I'm convinced we can turn the tide! Today, a mafia member will die! Follow my lead!
Only Rojoco followed Jurgen, though he was right...

Jurgen died. He was a Mafia member. It's now Night 3, until Sunday, the 24th, 11 PM. Send me things, bad guys.

Votes:
Crazyone: Failed to vote
Globus: Failed to vote
Jurgen: Globus
Marshall: Jurgen
Miniman: Jurgen
Rojoco: Globus
Takeoshi: Jurgen
Zane: Failed to vote
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:40 pm Reply with quote

That narration is bollocks really misleading, Ninjabear. I didn't follow Jurgen's lead, if anything he tried to follow mine.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:26 am Reply with quote

Body of the story I enjoyed, like the bit where it turned out that Jurgen was a mafia member.
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:31 pm Reply with quote

Rojoco Anderson wrote:
That narration is bollocks really misleading, Ninjabear. I didn't follow Jurgen's lead, if anything he tried to follow mine.

It's just about the votes; the story isn't supposed to be used by the players to try and find out stuff. Ninja
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:47 pm Reply with quote

Is a lonlely monk useful to BTC? This is question that won't need an answer anymore. "Why?", you may ask. Because the Mafia decided that the order of the monks should be completely erased.

Somewhere else in BTC, some Christmas musics could be heard, while some screams of horror and pain couldn't. The music stopped, Zane's life as well.

Takeoshi died, he was a Townie and the last Monk.
Zane died, she was a Townie.

It's now Day 4, until Wednesday the 27th, 11PM.
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:52 pm Reply with quote

Alrighty, my bad for not voting the past day phase. Again, IRL stuff got in the way. FWIW I would have voted to lynch Jurgen. I've caught up on what's been happening.

With that said, I'm going to out myself as a Mason. I don't know for sure whether my fellow mason is a werewolf but I have reason to believe that they are not.

So, right now we have two townies, two werewolves, and one mafia member left. Mafia person? Whoever you are, let's be real here, your chances of winning are pretty low. So are the townies. If you want a chance at winning you should out yourself now and we should vote to lynch a werewolf. Who you choose to kill in the night phase is up to you.

Assuming this works, there will be two townies, one mafia and one werewolf going into the next night phase. I'll let the rest of you sit and work on what that means. (It's a nice case of a prisoners' dilemma.)

Oh also I'm about to go through the entire thread again to guess at who he two werewolves are so I get the best chance at lynching one should the mafia member not come forward. Kawaii

(Do you have any reason to trust me? Not really. I haven't said much during the game and I accidentally helped to lynch a townie before. I'll only out my fellow mason if they agree to it and maybe that will help if they corroborate what I'm saying. Either way, the sole remaining mafia member has the ultimate choice here as it's two townies VS two werewolves VS one mafia.)
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:31 pm Reply with quote

One of the Masons is a bad guy. In my position I can see that with 100% certainty as I know my own role is Vanilla Villager and there are 3 baddies and 2 Masons left in the game, but only 4 other players. If Crazyone is being truthful and isn't the baddie herself, then her Mason partner is.

So who is your partner Crazyone?
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:00 pm Reply with quote

Crazyone's eagerness to find the last remaining Mafia member makes me think she could be a Werewolf, however removing the Mafia from the game prevents a second night kill which does also benefit townies, so I'm torn. I have to know who the second Mason is so until that person is revealed I'll be voting for her. Crazyone.

Also, Globus has been saying on discord that he's lost interest in the game and won't be voting today so he can be auto-lynched. If he happens to cast a vote to save himself you'll all know he's been feigning his disinterest and is obviously a bad guy. If that happens I would urge whichever team he's not on to kill him in the night.
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:59 pm Reply with quote

I'm not revealing my fellow Mason's name (yet) as though I can't be sure they're townie, I also can't be sure they're not and revealing them may put them in danger. Obviously someone is lying here...

Whoever it is, my point still stands that lynching a villager today guarantees that they lose. I understand your vote, Rojoco, but I also don't want to risk lynching a villager if you are who you say you are so I won't vote for you. Mafia still hasn't revealed themselves so now I have to take a shot in the dark and hope I don't accidentally cause a werewolf win.

Marshall
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:52 pm Reply with quote

Rojoco Anderson wrote:
removing the Mafia from the game prevents a second night kill which does also benefit townies

Reminder for everyone: to win, bad guys don't need to kill everyone, only the opposite team, and they also need to control 50% of the town.
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:11 pm Reply with quote

Ninjabear Simpson wrote:
Reminder for everyone: to win, bad guys don't need to kill everyone, only the opposite team, and they also need to control 50% of the town.

In which case, Crazyone is almost definitely a Werewolf trying to kill the remaining Mafia member and win the game.

Someone needs to join me in voting for her or the game is lost to the Werewolves.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: