Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Romeo & Juliet Mafia - Game Thread - GAME OVER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:54 pm Reply with quote

Rojoco Anderson wrote:
As for Takeoshi, he's still not given us any information on what he did or discovered on Night 2. All he's told us so far is I supposedly targeted "someone" on Night 1, which isn't even true. That's not enough for me to trust he is working in the town's best interests or even that he is a Tracker at all. Start giving us some information Takeoshi or, assuming I survive the night, I will be voting to lynch you tomorrow.

Vote to lynch me if you want but there's no basis there.

My information is only useful with Bus Driver confirmation, so I'm waiting to see if they come out of the woodwork.
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:47 pm Reply with quote

Rojoco Anderson wrote:

"Capulet" is not a role. Until you claim a role I'm not ready to believe you belong in this list of town-aligned players you've created for yourself.

I'm well aware that 'Capulet' isn't a role. The use of flavour names to suggest alignment was brought up, with some other stuff or whatever about not claiming roles. And as I'm not comfortable in providing my role at this point in the game, the name thing is the next best thing. Believe me or don't believe me, doesn't bother me. My intentions are with the town and the things I have said coincide with helping them pick out the evils. Note that I say 'help', and I am in no way deciding for them. And frankly, all I've really done is placed together things that others have said, and added my own analogy of what it seems to me.

By all means, paint me as a bad guy, but only your beloved town will suffer and at this point, they can't afford another loss on the basis of 'Capulet is not a role.'.

I would like to point out that Tango killed himself, if you all remember. And it was suggested that those likely of being the culprit of that showdown was likely Globox or Rojoco being as they were the only two who had suspicion on them at the time, causing Tango to use his ability 'early'. Something to take interest in is two things that Tango has said, the first being 'Znxr Ireban Terng Ntnva' and the next 'fyfdvujohwjhjmboufljmmpospkpdp'. (Both on page 5) which looking at with what Knyh said about a site, on page 6. The first, 'Znxr Ireban Terng Ntnva' translates to 'MAKEVERONAGREATAGAIN' and the second, as Knyh said 'EXECUTINGVIGILANTEKILLONROJOCO'. Knyh then said that a bus driver was more likely to be existing in the game, suggesting Tango and Rojoco were swapped. So, uh, Tango shot himself instead of Rojoco. So, Take, isn't this Bus Driver confirmation? Could Bus Driver out themselves? Or not a good idea?

It would be terribly helpful if those who are withholding information would let us know. Such as Globox's cop result and for the person whom blocked him to let us know either tonight or tomorrow. Assuming there's really a blocking role?
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:14 pm Reply with quote

For some reason, I believe Takeoshi but not Marshall. Actually, it's the list you've made that I find very arbitrary. Rojoco is right about the name thingy, though, it's kinda useless.
EQNLZFD
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:35 pm Reply with quote

Ninjabear Simpson wrote:
For some reason, I believe Takeoshi but not Marshall. Actually, it's the list you've made that I find very arbitrary. Rojoco is right about the name thingy, though, it's kinda useless.
EQNLZFD

Your statements confuse me, Ninja. You say you don't believe me, fair enough, sure. You say the reasons are being because of the list I provided, okay. However, you said that you believe Take, who said that that list is the best we have. So?

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
I think other than that your list is our current best bet.
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:54 pm Reply with quote

My opinion is based on all the posts, even if I highlighted your list. It's just a general impression.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:18 am Reply with quote

The snows had melted around Verona during the last day, and its people briefly dreamed that it was a sign that things might be about to improve there, and they might be safe to step beyond their front door once more.

Unfortunately, this didn't prove to be the case. Takeoshi's enquiries had taken him to the local farm, where a certain Mr. Trotter was suspected to be a key witness. Unfortunately, the Montagues were a step ahead, and a sharp knife slid between the ribs ensured that he would find no answers that night. Instead, he would be resting eternally in his final destination: the pigsty.

Welcome to Day Four.

Takeoshi was killed in the night. He was Rosaline, a Role Cop.

The deadline for this phase will be November 4th, 23:59 GMT.
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:48 pm Reply with quote

After re-reading a few stuff, I'm convinced that the characters names are misleading us. Anyone can pick a name they know isn't in the game and claim it. Yet, it won't give any kind of information on the role nor the alignment. So, for different reasons and feelings, I'm voting against Zane for now. I might change later.
Katz Giffuri

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:04 pm Reply with quote

Ninjabear Simpson wrote:
After re-reading a few stuff, I'm convinced that the characters names are misleading us. Anyone can pick a name they know isn't in the game and claim it. Yet, it won't give any kind of information on the role nor the alignment. So, for different reasons and feelings, I'm voting against Zane for now. I might change later.

You could assume names would be related to Romeo and Juliet, e.g. Tybalt (The name Zane claimed) is a character from Romeo & Juliet. So is Rosaline (Takeoshi's name).. etc. Maybe possible some names that don't relate to the movie have something to do with it? Just a thought.
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:14 pm Reply with quote

I do agree. This flavourname stuff wasn't my cup of tea (I had to enquire to someone to know what it even was), but I adopted it anyway. If no one wants to use it, then we shouldn't.

Anyway. We lost the person who always leads the mafia forum talks so it's time for town to actually do something. Please. We've pretty much lost if we haven't actually lost already.

And Katz, the names are to do with Romeo and Juliet, I believe. It's the reason it was brought up? Pretty sure. The name is supposed to suggest alignment. Good or evil. Or whatever, anyway.

What happened in the night? Any information?
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:45 pm Reply with quote

Meanwhile, in the Afterlife…

Shakespeare and his friends have sailed out to sea, with Jurgen’s ghost manacled to an iron chair. Sure enough, they did as you’d expect, and threw him overboard, to sink to the darkest depths.

Glug glug glug, glug glug, vote count glug.

Vote Count
Zane: 1
Still to Vote: 8

With 9 players alive, it will take at least 6 people voting to end the phase.
If we reach the deadline without sufficient votes, the deadline will be extended by 24 hours.

Individual Votes
    Crazyone – No Vote
    Globox – No Vote
    Joyce – No Vote
    Katz – No Vote
    Knyh - No Vote
    Marshall – No Vote
    Ninjabear – Zane
    Rojoco – No Vote
    Zane – No Vote
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:58 pm Reply with quote

I suppose no one plays this anymore, then, huh?
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:43 pm Reply with quote

Marshall Brancacane wrote:
I suppose no one plays this anymore, then, huh?

Still here, just been busy Razz I'll post my theories later
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:53 pm Reply with quote

Rojoco.
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:55 pm Reply with quote

Globox
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:57 pm Reply with quote

I was walking through the woods last night, and I saw a scary figure in between the trees. Terrified, I turned and ran as fast as I could away from the strange figure. I got so upset that our detective didn't find this scary figure before I did so Globox because now my pants are soiled and I need to buy new ones.

Last edited by crazyone24 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: