Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Romeo & Juliet Mafia - Game Thread - GAME OVER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joyce Carpenter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:59 pm Reply with quote

Rojoco Anderson wrote:
I think Pepper likely is the Doublevoter as he was one of the 3 players that picked to lynch me on the day where I ended up with 4 votes (Takeoshi and Globox being the other two, both of which are claiming other roles). This would mean Ninjabear is currently on 3 votes and Pepper only on 2. I am a little weary of voting for Ninjabear as I'm starting to think he is one of the Lovers. We can't risk unleashing the Serial Killer so I'm not comfortable with lynching him until we can at least confirm the identity of a second Lover. Pepper on the other hand has done little to convince me he isn't mafia aligned so I will be voting for him. I am aware this leaves us at a tie if Pepper is indeed the Doublevoter so I would encourage one of you non-committal voters out there to actually engage in this argument and pick a side. To prevent a tie at least one of you should change your vote.

I too am not convinced that Pepper isn't Montague aligned. I don't feel good about this. His lack of any statement except:

Pepper Brancacane wrote:
"Mafia is trying to frame me and kill me.

My vote goes to Ninjabear for the dumb reason on why he voted me"

does not feel like any reasonable attempt to prove or disprove town or Montague alignment. I do not have any other leads or information about anything though, except what has already been discussed.

Also, since there has been mention of lovers, I personally won't mind them too much; I'd prefer to not kill them or lynch one them by accident, but as per the game rules, if one of them dies, they turn into a serial killer.

The rules also say that: "Immune to night kills. Submits a kill each night; if they fail to do so, they will commit suicide."

I think that as long as you can convince them with information and facts, even if there's a serial killer, you might be able to use them to weed out the Montague. Though I would think how we figure out and get said serial killer after we've got the Montague might be an issue we have to deliberate on.

Anyway, as for now, I think Pepper is a pretty reasonable lynch target. I am willing to take my chances on him.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:58 pm Reply with quote

Pepper is only a target if you believe Globox is mafia. Globox is the only person in the game claiming the cop role, a role that the villagers need to identify mafia members and therefore we probably want him alive. Pepper is almost certainly the Doublevoter and as such counts as two people. If he is innocent and dies we go from 7 innocent votes to 5, meaning after night 3 we will likely be on even voting power with the montagues(of course if the opposite is true it’s currently 6vs5 so who knows really, depends on how sadistic you think Jurgen is)

I don’t believe it is in a mafia Doublevoters best interest to tie a vote when it is possible to kill an innocent.

I believe the mafia have the following roles on their side:
Boss
Roleblocker/Jailer
Role Cop
Bus Driver(maybe too powerful for mafia???)

At this point I trust Rojoco, Crazyone and Zane slightly more if only because they were confident enough to call a flavour name without worrying about it clashing with others.

I’m also going to go ahead and say that Joyce probably isn’t the best choice if only because if she was mafia she would have gotten discord notifications to follow the game and not rely on the wb email system.

The other front runner Ninjabear hasn’t really said much apart from being aggressive on pepper, possibly for good reason. He backed off quite quickly with pepper claiming Doublevoter and I can’t tell if that’s mafia trying to stay out of the spotlight or actually changing his mind.

I’m changing my vote to ninjabear as we need to limit our choices to two frontrunners. Also I would ask ninjabear what his role is.
Pepper Brancacane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:13 pm Reply with quote

I’m not part of the montage just saying
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:49 pm Reply with quote

Neither am I. But if the votes stay this way, voting against you will be my only way to stay alive...
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:49 pm Reply with quote

No change occured so I'm voting Pepper again, I'm sorry.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:00 pm Reply with quote

Voting has closed.

The update for this phase will follow shortly.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:49 am Reply with quote

While the discussion started slowly, the day grew more active towards the end of the phase. While votes swung briefly towards Ninjabear and few voices stood against the crowds, the masses eventually stood against Pepper.

“I’m not part of the montage just saying,” he cried in vain, as the mob closed around him. Unfortunately, the montage was not seen by the crowds as the same as the Montagues, and judgement was brought. Soon enough, the clubs started falling, and the man below them swayed and fell.

Meanwhile, Roxie was eaten by a grue in a nearby attic.

Pepper was lynched. He was Escalus, a Doublevoter for the Townspeople of Verona.
Roxie was autolynched for not voting during two consecutive day phases. She was The Apothecary, a Doctor for the Townspeople of Verona.

Vote Count
Pepper: 5
Ninjabear: 4
Joyce: 2
Katz: 1
No Vote: 1

Individual Votes
    Crazyone – Joyce
    Globox – Ninjabear
    Joyce – Pepper
    Katz – Joyce
    Knyh - Pepper
    Marshall – Katz
    Ninjabear – Pepper-> Roxie->Pepper
    Pepper – Ninjabear
    Rojoco – Pepper
    Roxie - No Vote
    Takeoshi – Zane->Ninjabear
    Zane – Pepper

Welcome to Night Three.

Please send all relevant actions to me by 23:59 GMT, October 31st.

Last edited by jurgenvw on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:52 am Reply with quote

Nice.

Townsfolk have lost then?

(Not quite but with 4 townies, 4 mafia, 2 lovers we probably have to get a little lucky and also kill a mafia every round from now on).
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:52 pm Reply with quote

Jurgen is bad with deadlines, please note that the deadline has been shortened to the usual length. The new deadline is October 31st, 23:59 GMT.
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:51 pm Reply with quote

I'm sorry for Pepper but I felt in danger Sad . I'm not one the bad guys. Investigators can target me if they want but try and find the mafia, please Confused .
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:57 pm Reply with quote

I think that we may have an opportunity to bring it back, so long as we're definitely more careful from now on.

My thoughts on Ninjabear's actions previously;
He seemed very sincere and cautious. Take, you noted that he could well be trying to stay out of the spotlight but I think that at this point in the game, in which the town has such a high percentage to lose, he wouldn't need to do so. Unless of course, he's some kind of genius and has this all planned out. But regardless, I think he really changed his mind.

So far, the roles that have been claimed are as follows;
Rojoco - “Gregory, the Coroner for the Townspeople of Verona”
Takeoshi - 'Rosaline', later claimed to be the 'Tracker' whom tracked Rojoco the first night. Take stated Rojoco is likely Montague as whoever Take tracked was NOT the Coroner. But said suspicions with this is the Bus Driver, who tracked Rojoco night 1. (The rest is halfway down page 7 if anyone wants to go read that fully.)
Crazyone - 'Paris'
Zane - 'Tybalt'

--

Furthermore on analysing the Ninjabear vs Rojoco vs Pepper;
Ninjabear stated 'Well, Pepper, you've gotta admit your suspition against Rojoco was quite random.' and then changed vote to Roxie. (who was dead that night anyway through not participating at all) Perhaps, seeming to me, that Ninjabear could do so safely knowing that other (fellow) Montague members would be able to vote and get influence over the town by going after Pepper, claiming he were not defending himself and convincing to be town doublevoter rather than Montague. Who in turn was actually town. Very close afterwards, Rojoco went after Pepper, followed by Joyce. Ninjabear, seeing that there was a draw in the votes (having not convinced the town terribly well as he'd imagined) changes his vote to Pepper, to rid of him.

Those who voted pepper;
Joyce
Knyh
Ninjabear
Rojoco
Zane

--

Obviously, there are 4 mafia and 4 town and 2 lovers, meaning that at least one of the people who voted Pepper would not have been Montague. (on assumption all who voted Pepper was evil) (though finishing this message, Knyh (possibly a lover) would be the other whom voted.)

I am heading towards stating that those likely to be evil are Ninjabear, Joyce, Rojoco and the forth I have yet to think of. (though finishing this message, it may be Zane, but don't take my word for it. I'm not sure.)

I believe that Rojoco is lying about who he says he is, and is therefore a Montague.

Crazyone went after Joyce, and on assumption that Joyce is evil, Crazyone would be likely be town on association with the claim.

Knyh and Zane I am not too sure about. (until the end of this message. knyh - lover perhaps and Zane is questionably not town.)

Players left;
Evil;
Joyce (suspected)
Ninjabear (suspected)
Rojoco - Coroner (suspected liar. targetted the doublevoter and stated they were voting Globox (day two) to cause stalemate, which Take said Crazyone actually caused it.)

Town;
Takeoshi - Tracker (claimed and unrivaled)
Marshall - Capulet (claiming now)
Crazyone - Paris (?)
Zane - Tybalt (Not sure.)
Globox - (went after Rojoco. Was then targetted for a short while by Rojoco. Provided a list and said he knew Roxie was town-aligned because of his role. Turns out, Roxie was town. Who does this make Globox as? Suspected to be cop, miller or a lover. Later confirmed cop, and not drunk. Though stuff happened and it is likely Globox investigated Tango whom was dead and showed as 'no result'. drunk or not, cop I assume. Page 6 has a lot of information. Read it.)

Lovers; (Not saying they are, they are just the people who are left from analysing the others.)
Katz - (Don't really know.)
Knyh - (also went after Rojoco, then Globox about a list he made. There’s some other stuff in his messages.)
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:27 pm Reply with quote

You have one too many town listed.

I would maybe suggest crazyone for being the final vote on globox day 2 as a Montague.

As we have fair confirmation of globoxs trustworthiness we also have fair confirmation that he’s going to die tonight especially since the doctor just died from being afk.

I’m still unsure on rojoco, but if the bus driver is evil, which is likely, we can’t investigate him to get an accurate result.

I think other than that your list is our current best bet.
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:47 pm Reply with quote

The one too many on the town was intentional, to show that one of the claimers is lying. Which I have singled Zane out for, though it may well be Crazyone, too. But personally I feel it's more likely to be Zane.

But as you've brought up the Crazyone 'Globox Vote', it's actually equally either of them two.

As for Rojoco, I think he is our best bet for being evil although there are others to consider (Joyce, Ninjabear and the two lovers as I'm not sure about them, as I said.)

Perhaps our next objective would be to get some role claims from people? Specifically those who are in the higher question. (Crazyone and Zane.) I'm not good with this flavourname nonsense so I can't place suspected roles on either of them, but I've been looking at their actions against their claims. Could go either way, really.
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:16 pm Reply with quote

@Marshall and @Take, I understand if you view my vote for Globox as being suspicious. I acted using the information I had at the time (Which was little - based on who I thought sounded more suspicious, which I'm aware is dubious at best) and I stand by my statement that forcing a tie gave a lot of advantage to the Montagues. We still can't confirm Rob's alignment. Remember that I wasn't aware of a doublevoter on Day 2 so I thought I was voting to kill, not to tie. While in this case it was a bad call, based on probability alone I reasoned that pushing for a kill was better than not.

My role is a Commuter. I've been quiet on my role before now because there was a decent chance that Montagues would target me (I was hoping they would so they'd waste a night). I'm not yet going to confirm what night I've used my ability on and if I'll use my ability tonight because confirming one way or the other gives the Montagues more info to strategise with.
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:46 pm Reply with quote

Marshall Brancacane wrote:
Town;
Takeoshi - Tracker (claimed and unrivaled)
Marshall - Capulet (claiming now)
Crazyone - Paris (?)
Zane - Tybalt (Not sure.)
Globox - (went after Rojoco. Was then targetted for a short while by Rojoco. Provided a list and said he knew Roxie was town-aligned because of his role. Turns out, Roxie was town. Who does this make Globox as? Suspected to be cop, miller or a lover. Later confirmed cop, and not drunk. Though stuff happened and it is likely Globox investigated Tango whom was dead and showed as 'no result'. drunk or not, cop I assume. Page 6 has a lot of information. Read it.)

"Capulet" is not a role. Until you claim a role I'm not ready to believe you belong in this list of town-aligned players you've created for yourself. As for Takeoshi, he's still not given us any information on what he did or discovered on Night 2. All he's told us so far is I supposedly targeted "someone" on Night 1, which isn't even true. That's not enough for me to trust he is working in the town's best interests or even that he is a Tracker at all. Start giving us some information Takeoshi or, assuming I survive the night, I will be voting to lynch you tomorrow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: