Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Romeo & Juliet Mafia - Signups CLOSED
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:37 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to Romeo & Juliet Mafia!

The game is divided into two phases. During the Day phase, all players vote to try and eliminate another player – hopefully eliminating someone of a different alignment to themselves, or reveal information to help them work towards their goals. Votes should be in the following format:
Code:
[color=red]Jurgen[/color]

Please remember to stick to this code – any votes not in this format will be ignored. To change your vote, simply vote again. At the end of a phase, the person with the most votes will be lynched, and their role revealed.

During the Night phase, all players with active roles send their actions to me. The non-town factions will submit their kills. If you can do something during the night phase, this will be clarified in your role PM.

The game will continue to alternate between these phases until one faction has fulfilled its win condition. Win conditions may include "your faction controls the lynch vote", "all opposing factions have been eliminated", or "be the last player alive." There may be others beyond these, and I do not guarantee that all of these conditions are present.
Please note that there will be at least two anti-town factions present in this game.
Phases will generally last 3-4 days; night phases may be shorter than this.

In a change from previous rounds, I will not be providing a full list of roles present before the game. Instead, I will be providing a list of powers that may appear, regardless of alignment. There may be any number of a particular role, or they may be completely absent. When a player dies, they will be revealed with their name, alignment, and role – for example, Macbeth, the Self-aligned Psychopath, or Macduff, the Town-aligned Vigilante.

Please note that no communication will be allowed off-thread except when explicitly allowed by your role.

Role List
    Bomb – When they die, their killer dies with them. If they are lynched, one of the people voting for them chosen at random will die with them.
    Boss –Submits the factional kill; investigates as a Town-aligned Vanilla.
    Bus Driver – Each night, targets two players. All actions which target one will affect the other, and vice versa. [If the Bus Driver targets A & B, a Cop investigating A will receive B’s role, and an attempt to kill B will leave A dead.]
    Commuter – Each night phase, may choose to leave town, making any actions targeting them fail. May not be used on consecutive nights, and no more than three times total.
    Cop – May choose to investigate one person each night. They will discover the alignment of the chosen player, but not their role or flavour name.
    Drunk Cop – Is told they are the Cop; however, their results will be generated at random.
    Coroner – Reveals the role of dead players. After the Coroner’s death, only the alignment of the dead player will be revealed.
    Doctor – Protects a player from killing actions during one night phase. May not target the same person on consecutive nights.
    Doublevoter – This player’s vote counts twice. This vote will only be included in the final votecount for a phase. May vote for a second person by PM’ing the host with the second vote – if no vote is sent by PM, both votes will be counted against the player voted for in the thread.
    Hider – May choose to hide behind one player each night. If the Hider is targeted with a killing action, the person they hide behind is killed instead. If the person they hide behind is targeted, both of them will be killed.
    Innocent Child – May, at request to the host, confirmed as Town-aligned in thread. This may be done at any time during the day phase; the host’s post for this will follow it as soon as possible after that point.
    Inventor – Has three items, of unknown purpose. They may choose to use one of these on any target during the night phase; at the end of the night, they will be informed of the action they took, and receive results as appropriate.
    Jailkeeper – Both protects and roleblocks their target. May not target the same player on consecutive nights, and no more than twice during the game.
    Lover – A paired role; knows who the other Lover is, and may communicate with them. If their lover dies, they go insane and become a Serial Killer.
    Mason – Know who their fellow Masons are, and may communicate with them off-thread.
    Miller – Investigate as guilty, no matter their alignment.
    Role Cop – Investigates a player each night. Receives their role, but not their flavour name or alignment.
    Drunk Role Cop – Is told they are the Role Cop; however, their results will be generated at random.
    Roleblocker – Each night, targets a player. That player’s action will have no effect. May not target the same player on consecutive nights, and no more than twice per game.
    Serial Killer – Immune to night kills. Submits a kill each night; if they fail to do so, they will commit suicide. May choose to not kill if there are four or less players remaining.
    Tracker – Each night, targets a player. They will receive a list of who their target visited, but not what is done.
    Vanilla – No special powers; their strength is in their words and their vote.
    Vigilante – During the night phase, may kill one opponent. This will break through protection roles. This power may only be used once.
    Watcher – Each night, targets a player. They will receive a list of who visits their target, but not what they do.

The roles will act in the following order (from top to bottom):
    Commuter
    Roleblocker/Jailkeeper
    Hider
    Bus Driver
    Protection
    Killing Roles
    Investigation Roles

Note: the Inventor will act at the same time as the role it is duplicating with the item.

An example role PM is shown below (obviously, this role isn’t actually in the game):
Quote:
Hello, Jurgen!

Welcome to "Romeo and Juliet" Mafia, and thanks for signing up!
Your role is Hecate, the Boss of the Witches.

Your powers are as follows:

- You submit the factional kill for your team.
- When investigated, you show results as if you were a Vanilla townsperson.

Your teammates and their roles are as follows:
Jurgen – Second Witch
Also Jurgen – Third Witch

You have a Discord server for communications relating to the game, and any questions you may wish to ask me, which can be found here: <link will be included in actual role PM’s>

You win when your faction has control over the lynch vote.

You also know that no player has been given the role Banquo, the Town-aligned Vigilante.

You may not communicate off-thread with anyone other than your teammates; all other communication must be in the game thread. If you are found to be breaching this rule, then a small boulder will fall on your head, and you will be immediately removed from the game.
You may NOT show this role PM to anyone.

Please message me if you have any questions about the game or your role, and I’ll answer if I can.

Enjoy the game!

- J.

Any roles which have off-thread communication permitted will have access to a Discord server for their discussions, which they may elect to use or not at their discretion.

To sign up, please post your favourite type of pasta in green below (or post pretty much anything saying you're in, just make sure to read the information above), before 23:59 BST on October 10th!

If you have any questions, please ask them here, and I’ll answer them as best I can.

Players:
Knyh Risotto
Marshall Brancacane
Ninjabear Simpson
Rojoco Anderson
Katz Giffuri
Joyce Carpenter
Tango Totoro
Takeoshi Totoro
Globox Simpson
Crazyone Totoro
Miniman Mazinga
Roxie Bauer
Pepper Brancacane
Zane Lebowski
Simon Brancacane

Last edited by jurgenvw on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 10 times in total
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:38 pm Reply with quote

angels hair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:04 pm Reply with quote

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:26 pm Reply with quote

Green
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:51 pm Reply with quote

Lasagne
Katz Giffuri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:32 am Reply with quote

Squidward Tortellini
Joyce Carpenter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:59 am Reply with quote

Green.

(PS: no, I won't post in the format. Deal with it. Razz)
Tango Totoro
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:45 pm Reply with quote

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:25 pm Reply with quote

alphabetty spaghetty
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:53 pm Reply with quote

Ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:26 am Reply with quote

I like trains
Miniman Mazinga

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:39 pm Reply with quote

Can I just post in green instead
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:40 pm Reply with quote

I'd like to be on the mafia, please. My weapon is a laser chainsaw.
Pepper Brancacane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:47 pm Reply with quote

Spaghettiiiiii
Zane Lebowski

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:52 pm Reply with quote

Let this tragedy begin
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: