Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

There's Wolves in them woods! - GAME THREAD - VAMPIRES WIN!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nakedness?
No ending time set.
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Sun is a Deadly Lazer.
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:30 pm Reply with quote

Hypothetical: Zane is lynched

If Innocent:
Funkiee is a vampire, Take is likely a vampire

If Not Innocent:
Funkiee/Take look innocent for those not paying too much attention to the game by calling out Zane, but could be using deception (which i previously pointed out).

It gets us nowhere.

Why not go with someone who we already know is likely a target of the vampires early on in the game? Take.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:32 pm Reply with quote

Toothfairy Carpenter wrote:
Hypothetical: Zane is lynched

If Innocent:
Funkiee is a vampire, Take is likely a vampire

If Not Innocent:
Funkiee/Take look innocent for those not paying too much attention to the game by calling out Zane, but could be using deception (which i previously pointed out).

It gets us nowhere.

Why not go with someone who we already know is likely a target of the vampires early on in the game? Take.

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:

But the elaborate plan DOESNT work.

It ends up being 1 to 1 vampire human trade. Why aim for a 1 to 1 trade when you are immediately suspicious again when the night phase comes around. Vampires are aiming for TWO innocents. If we kill Zane the worst case scenario is a 1 to 1 trade because we KNOW that either zane or funkiee are vamps.

IF we kill me the worst case scenario is two innocent deaths because if i end up being innocent you still dont know whether to trust Zane or Funkiee.

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
Heres the final point I wish to make.

Our DETECTIVE said that ZANE is a VAMPIRE.

We want to kill vampires. If Funkiee is LYING we KNOW she is a VAMPIRE.

plz
Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:40 pm Reply with quote

Because vamps rely on the village being relatively inactive and unquestioning. We don't KNOW either Zane or Funkiee are vamps, as you keep suggesting if the lynch on Zane were to happen. They could both be. We don't know whether to trust you or Funkiee if Zane dies either. You're spinning this the best you can so that you don't die. It's obvious.

EDIT: It really doesn't matter which vamp dies as long as one DOES die, because we can't trust anyone anyways. There's no reason to assume that Take and Funkiee aren't both vamps. They'd be the prime target of earlier vampires. But we're risking more lynching Zane BECAUSE Funkiee is likely a vamp. Take is a better choice because HE is likely a vamp, whereas the vampires wouldn't have picked Zane. I don't know how else to say it. Take is going to try to pick it apart again because he REALLY doesn't wanna die.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:48 pm Reply with quote

Zane Lebowski wrote:
JP.
I am the barman.
My actions were:
Night 1 - switched Roxie with Pepper
Night 2 - switched Takeoshi with Westmaster
Night 3 - switched Takeoshi with Toothfairy
Night 4 - Takeoshi with Toothfairy
Night 5 - Takeoshi with Toothfairy (Why was I doing this so much, again? o-o)
Night 6 - Marshall with Jonpatrick.

I haven't been as invested in this game, because haven't really had much time to get deep in the game.
Uhoh Sorry.

But Tooth. If the vamps wanted to convert me they wouldnt have managed. You were being swapped with me according to our barman.
Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:01 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
Zane Lebowski wrote:
JP.
I am the barman.
My actions were:
Night 1 - switched Roxie with Pepper
Night 2 - switched Takeoshi with Westmaster
Night 3 - switched Takeoshi with Toothfairy
Night 4 - Takeoshi with Toothfairy
Night 5 - Takeoshi with Toothfairy (Why was I doing this so much, again? o-o)
Night 6 - Marshall with Jonpatrick.

I haven't been as invested in this game, because haven't really had much time to get deep in the game.
Uhoh Sorry.

But Tooth. If the vamps wanted to convert me they wouldnt have managed. You were being swapped with me according to our barman.

This just means that Zane is definitely a vampire. This means that either you aren't a vampire or she and you both were at this point. And if Zane was a vampire at this point of posting, why WOULDN'T she alter the record for all of those nights before posting to make you look innocent? This doesn't mean you are innocent. I'll change my vote for Zane only because we know she is a vampire after looking at this again.
Zane Lebowski

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:00 pm Reply with quote

I change my vote to Takeoshi.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:04 pm Reply with quote

There is currently a draw in the lynch vote. Katz, Simon, Sewage, Globox. Please look over the most recent posts and make a decision soon.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:57 pm Reply with quote

Mayoreoshi looked over his city. The werewolf plague had been defeated and, for a short while, the town rejoiced in celebration. That was yesterday however. There was still a threat in the town, the vampires. A quiet plague that can affect anyone with no form of prevention.

He had woke that day to shouts outside his door. He looked out the window, the view was obscured by grafitti covering the windows, however he could see a crowd forming outside.

'Takeoshi is a vampire' 'Blood sucking mayor in a literal sense not a figurative welfare sense' 'Lynch Takeoshi'. Signs everywhere the entire town shouting his name, calling for his death.

'Guys! Guys! I am not a vampire' Takeoshi tried to shout. The members of Covfefe did not believe him.
'What about her?' he said pointing at Zane, an individual covered head to toe in robes, pale skin and a gaunt expression. The town did not believe him.

Police sirens. Cop Funkiee arrived on the scene.

'I am here to arrest Zane to be placed in a quarantine cell as she is a vampire, let me through' she told the crowd. The crowd did not believe her.

What about this evidence, what about that evidence. The crowd remained unswayed.

There was nothing mayoreoshi could do. Nothing to stop this lynch, and even if he did he saw his future. Questions to his legitimacy everyday. Accusations of being a blood sucker. A groundhog day scenario of convincing the town that he was still who he was everyday. Until he wasnt, of course.
That was no way to live.

He knew what he had to do.

Lynch Globox

'This is my note. This town cannot continue as it is. We cannot continue this fight between 'vampires' and 'humans'. I propose a truce, a system of segregation between vampires and humans. Most of the town has already died to these atrocities, theres plenty of space. This is the only way Covfefe can survive and heal.

I have done all I can for this town, I can no longer take it.

Mayoreoshi out.'

He grabbed his final invention and swallowed.

Last edited by takeoshi on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:58 pm Reply with quote

can't vote yerself m8
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:58 pm Reply with quote

screw u i edit also i wasnt a vampire, i hope ur happy. look to those who didnt change their vote for vamps i suggest.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:00 pm Reply with quote

The day started with a lynch train against mayor Takealittleoffthesidesbutleaveitlongontop. It started calmly, with Sewage emerging as the Mayor’s counter target. It didn’t take long before it became a shouting match, those for killing the mayor, and those for another. Zane took over as the leader, before the mayor led again, then back to Zane. Shouting continued throughout, almost ceaselessly. A hundred reasons, a hundred different possibilities, but finally, after Toothfairy and the mayor had argued their hearts out, night fell. Zane came out top of the vote.

Then she changed her vote and made it a tie. And nobody had the most votes. So, nobody died. The town bullied Rojoco’s remains as consolation.

Then Takeawaythepain killed himself. Nobody really understood why.

Day 8 has ended.
Rojoco was autolynched and died (again). He was ?????
Takeoshi died. He was ?????

It is now Night 8
Ends: 23:59 BST, 07/07/17 (Or as soon as I get all actions/mayor votes in)
Please all remember to send in Mayor votes, as well as any other actions you may be performing.

NOTE: This phase is now two days instead of three, due to the smaller number of players in game. Please remember to submit your mayor votes on time!

Last edited by deamon on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:00 pm Reply with quote

gg boys and girls you've doomed us all to the land of the teletubbies.

edit:
you plums.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:00 pm Reply with quote

Everyone slept uneasily that night. The shock at the end of the day left everyone feeling down. The town was running out of members, Vampires were taking over. Nobody would die again, at least the town could take some hope from that.

The sun rose early that morning. The shortest night of the year. The heat was on, quite literally, the sun burning down. The mayor vote this morning was subdued, given the obvious choice for mayor had died the day before. Votes came in, but there was a delay in the result. A recount? Another recount? Finally, after some fiddling with dice, the result was announced. Toothfairy seemed a little surprised, but happily took over the mayoral duties. The Popped-Collar Neck-Hiders club hadn't grown overnight.

Night 8 has ended.
Nobody died. Knyh rotted even more, becoming less solid and more liquid.
Toothfairy was elected Mayor and her vote counts as two this phase.
It is now Day 9
Ends: 23:59 BST, 10/07/17 (Or whenever I get all votes in.)

ALL communication, except sending actions to myself (and between villains) should be kept to the thread. Please PM me if you believe players are not adhering to this rule. Failure to comply will result in assimilation (insta-death).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:08 pm Reply with quote

Well this sucks. I drove Take to suicide and now our odds suck.
We need to kill Zane and figure out who the other 2 vamps are.
Funkiee Svoltaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:10 am Reply with quote

Zane, for reasons I've already explained.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 41 of 43

Jump to: