Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Hasting's Discovery - T&T Game - Sign Ups Closed
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Labana House

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:59 pm Reply with quote

Hasting's Discovery

In a small cramped Red District apartment lived a poor unfortunate soul, the soul’s name was Professor Hasting. Well, he wasn’t a real professor, he just really wanted to be one.. You see, this poor delusional fellow has been bullied all his life for his odd beliefs about a universe where creatures from different cultures mythologies lived. Of course, the poor guy was made fun of daily, how can a person like that expect funding for his silly project? He didn’t get a penny and all the money he had was already gone, just like his family, friends, everybody who mattered to him..well they mattered less than his project. Now finally after years of work he has found it, he found a way to see these dimensions…

On the other side of BTC a young lady by the name of Holly Blue (or as she prefers Blue) was just about to celebrate her return to the “normal” world.
“This feels so strange, yet exciting! Is that strange?” said Blue.
“Hey, you’ve been living in those little camps and majority of your human interactions ended with..well” The orange haired girl started to look around, it was so hard to find the right words for this.
“Peggy, we know.” Luckily for her the short white haired girl next to her managed to avoid the search for the right words.
Blue looked a bit to the side and then back at her two friends “So….what do we do now?”
“I say we go to the bar and get wa-”
“Seriously? Is drinking all you have on your mind right now?!” the white haired girl interrupted Peggy.
“Oi! Don’t be like that, Snowflake! The bar is the most popular place so we are bound to meet lots of people there and get wasted with them.”
In response she got a sigh from Snowflake and an uncomfortable smile from Blue.
The girls began to slowly make their way towards the bar, but Blue suddenly stop causing her companions to turn around to look at her.
“What cha’ doing, Blue?” asked Peggy, with a curious look.
“It’s weird...I just kind of...wanted to pick up a flower,you know, like old times?”
“Well, the park isn’t far we can go with you.” offered Snowflake.
“No,no,no, you guys go to the bar I’ll meet you there.”
“You sure about th-”Snowflake was grabbed by her right arm and dragged away by good ol’ Peggy.
“Less talking more drinking!”

It was a lovely sunny day and naturally many people were enjoying the warmth at the park. People sitting on the white benches talking about the latest city gossip, little ones pretending to be a tree or using the water fountain for their silly shenanigans. Blue made her way to the big bush at the end of the park, it was full of flowers, but of two colours only, red and purple. She reached out her hand towards the red flower, but as soon as she was about to grab it a loud boom sound was heard from a distance.
“Wha?” she turned towards the direction of the sound, just like many other people at the park. It’s amazing how a single moment can change everything, the sky that was a bright blue colour had suddenly turned red, the warmth was replaced with cold and the joyous atmosphere with fear.
“What the hell is go-,” before Blue could finish her sentence she noticed a flock of birds coming her way. However, on closer examinations she noticed this “birds” had their bird heads replaced with human ones. Before anyone could voice their concerns about this unusual creatures, these “bird people” began attacking them and stealing the food the people carried.Waving and throwing rocks at them didn’t help, they kept attacking, trying to take food and anything that looked like it. Being able to escape from the park Blue was met with more surprises along the way, creatures of unknown origin have taken over the town and nobody knew where they came from or how to make them go away. The only thing our friend knew was that she had to get to the bar, find Peggy and Snowflake as soon as possible. Running was all she could do, she never ran so fast in her life, her heart was trying to escape her chest, but by some miracle it stayed inside. She finally made it. Blue quickly ran into the bar exclaiming, “Peggy! Snow! Are you here?!”
But there was no answer, all she could hear was the sound of something being eaten on the 2nd level of the bar. Scared, but with nothing else to do, she went up the stairs and as soon as she turned the corner she backed away. Coughing and using the nearby wall for support, as the chewing sounds continued.
A strange creature possessing the features of a goat, a lion and a snake was having a delightful dinner with her friends.

3 YEARS LATER.

“Alright, so according to the information we received there should be a few spots full of supplies in at least a few of those places.” said our dear ol’ Blue. She changed a lot during the years, her hair has gotten significantly shorter, her face and body were full of scars and bruises, but the most noticeable thing is now she had a black eyepatch on her right eye.
“But what if those places are empty or they have those monsters there or-” a voice began to voice their concerns.
“We don’t have a choice...We are already very low on supplies, we will be pushing daisies within a week at this rate.” replied Blue.
“...So..which place do we check first then?” another voice asked.
“I think it’d be better if we split into groups, we can cover more ground that way.” said a 3rd voice.
“More ground? We will be easier to attack if only a few of us go, I think we should stick together and check each place one by one” the 1st voice said.
“We don’t have any time, ok? We will need to split up..” said the 3rd voice.
Everybody looked at one another , worry in their eyes. But they knew the 3rd voice was right and so they all just silently agreed.
“Alright...Each one of you can choose the place you want.” said Blue as she stared at the 5 crosses marked on the map.

~~~~~~~~~

Mission Statement

We are running low on supplies and need to find more. We have obtained information about 5 different areas on the map that might have what we need. Our goal is to go there, gather everything we can find and return to our base alive. During this time we are required to communicate with Blue using a Walkie Talkie. Each path might provide us with useful items (+), endanger us (-), do nothing of significant importance (0). You must provide Blue with the information of which place you’d like to check , which place you think has the supplies and which place might be dangerous. They must all be separate places.

Example :

Go : 1
Trap : 2
Treasure : 3

If you don’t tell Blue about your movement you will face the consequences (-2). If you do this twice then we will kick you out of our group and your days will be numbered.

The person who gets into the most danger will die at the end of each round. Kawaii

Also, Blue will need a short description of your character: personality, appearance, etc. Don’t worry, we have all gone through this.

BLUE'S TEAM:
Jurgen
Pepper
Tango
Knyh
Ninjabear
Globus
Bjorn
Jonpatrick
Zane
Marshall
Stingooo
Miniman
Katz
Zeus
Takeoshi

Last edited by karina3 on Wed May 17, 2017 12:38 pm; edited 9 times in total
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:01 pm Reply with quote

Sure, let's go for this.
Pepper Brancacane

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:02 pm Reply with quote

Yhhhh me
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

hello yes i would like to play
Quizaboom
Team Member

Yes please
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:05 pm Reply with quote

Yay!

So I'll be dressed in one of those black ninja outfit. I'm a weirdo, overplaying the ninja role, with odd postures and non-sense moves with random Japanese names. I'm always talking, and I want to look or sound like a hero, but I never take decisions myself, I just follow the real leaders.

Last edited by ninja-bear on Sun May 14, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Globus Simpson

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:12 pm Reply with quote

AYE

Appearance: Standing a bit taller at 6', two cuts across my fore arm, slender with long shaggy hair and sleepless eyes.
Is never without denim jeans and a tshirt.

personality: good hearted but greedy at times and easily confused.

addictions: always eat my contacts at the end of the day. I wear one contact that is thrown away after the day ends and I replace it with a new one every day. Instead of trashing it, I eat it. I feel I must or I will die, it is a very stressful compulsive thing.

fighting style: kicks and knives

Last edited by Takemeaway11345 on Tue May 16, 2017 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bjorn Harlan
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:17 pm Reply with quote

AHOY!

My name is Bjornus Harlanius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Sobchakius Lebowskii. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
Jonpatrick Smith

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:21 pm Reply with quote

I wish to take part in this jolly good fun hosted by blue in red
Zane Lebowski

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:23 pm Reply with quote

I'm in.

EDIT:
Character:
Appearance: Blonde hair, let it be a blood red shirt, black pants. (creative)
Personality: Crazy, weird, pretty annoying, hyper.

Last edited by zanuxx on Sun May 21, 2017 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:47 pm Reply with quote

Sign me up!

Character:
With a rough and monstrous build for a body, I, Marshall, thunder along in silent fashion. Typically only making noises to notion understanding, agreement but to also deliver anger, disgust and fear through various sharp and crackled howls. Long dark and dirty hair casts shadows upon my face, often making it seem cavernous.

Armed with an axe that I drag along behind my sluggish aching structure, creating sparks as it scratches and scrapes along the beaten surface; I remain silent - following my orders, yet keeping a watchful eye around my paranoid self.
Stingooo Totoro

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:53 pm Reply with quote

I shall enter the Hunger Games

Character:

Reginald Steel, formerly the host for a radio station once known as BTP, was one of the first people to report the events that happened 3 years before, back then, he would have been a nice and forward person, but now, he is a heavily sarcastic person with a somewhat reckless personality. Armed with a sword made up from a broken helicopter propeller, he continues to attempt to report news by leaving scraps of paper wherever he goes.

Reginald is built to be agile and light on his feet, he has basic skill in wielding a ranged weapon but he is advanced in melee combat, while he has little skill in stealth, his distraction game is enough to put almost anyone off task. While he is not the nosy sort, he is usually the first to find out the recent gossip. While he may come across as a sarcastic and cynical person, he is willing to assist in whatever situation his friends are in.

Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:44 pm Reply with quote

Alright, so apparently you need to write your character description in the sign-up post or PM it to Labana. Also, enjoy her story, don't miss a line! Ninja
Miniman Mazinga

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:39 pm Reply with quote

I am

The name? Ol' Shooterman. This town and I go way back. Least we did 'fore all this monster doodlehickeyheck stuff started happenin'. I'm a guy who ain't afraid to get stuff done. People always hear me coming before they see me. Everywhere I go, strikin' fear into the hearts of all who hear me, my battlecry, my oath of ransackin', my promise of plunderin'. Last thing people hear before the ol' bell rings out the end of their days - "Yeeeehaaaa".

Appearance: Just some cowboy stuff I guess

Last edited by Miniman717 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Katz Giffuri

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:43 am Reply with quote

Woo Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: