Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

There’s a Werewolf in my boot! - Sign up CLOSED
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you hairy enough to be a Wolf?
No ending time set.
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
This thread needs more nakedness
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:43 pm Reply with quote

There’s a Werewolf in my boot! – Sign up now!

How to play:
The game is divided into Day and Night phases.

During the Day phase, the Innocents (Villagers) try to root out the evil in their town by voting to lynch another player, hopefully to eliminate a Villain (Werewolf or Vampire) from the game, or at the very least gain information that will help them discover who is on which side. Lynch voting is done in the following format.
Code:
[Color=red]Knyh[/color]

Please stick to this code, as all votes not in this format will be ignored. You may change your vote simply by voting again, no need to remove the old vote. A tie will result in No Lynch.

During the Night phase, the Werewolves communicate with one another (they know each other's identities, and have a group chat probably on discord or something similar), and select one victim to kill. They may also choose which of them carries out the action, for the purposes of following roles. That person dies, unless they are Protected by another role action. The Vampires also have a Discord/Whatever and choose their conversion target. They may choose which of them carries out the action, for the purposes of following roles. Many roles have “unique” night actions, please see the role list below. You will be sent exact details of what you need to do each night within your role PM.
Also in the night, everyone will also PM me their vote for town Mayor. No vote counts will be published, only the result of the election. A tie results in a random (dice roll) tiebreak. The elected Mayor’s lynch vote then counts for two. The game alternates between Day and Night, until one team meets its winning terms, and they win.

Details
Phases will last several days, and may be extended if many players actions/votes are missing.
Villagers:Werewolves Ratio depends on the number of players, but is usually between 2:1 and 3:1.
ALL communication, except sending actions to myself (and between villains) should be kept to the thread. Please PM me if you believe players are not adhering to this rule. Failure to comply will result in assimilation (insta-death).

To sign up simply post the words “I’ll play” in this thread IN RED. Ignore the colour, signups not in red will be ignored. Or not I’m probably going to read every post anyway so whatever. Do what you want. Just read this post before you do.

Role List:
The town (13+):
  • The Cop (1) - Investigates a single Player each night, and is told their role.
  • The Muppet (1) – Thinks they are the cop, but gets completely random results instead. Investigating themself will give The Cop as the result. Technical Stuff; I’ll be assigning each role a number (multiple numbers if there are multiple players for a role) and using RNG to pick one as the result. It is therefore possible for the result to be the correct role.
  • The Vigilante (1) – May kill one person on a night of their choosing. Highest priority, so it cannot be blocked.
  • The Inventor (1) - Has three items, and can use them at any time, each only once, on anybody. He cannot use items on consecutive nights. Each does a different action on his/her target. These are: Mechanised Beetle, R.O.C.K. , and Waterproof Wet Wax. These may: Investigate (Priority as Cop), Protect (as Doctor) or Follow (as Hunter). Each item will be assigned an ability at the start of the game, which remain unknown to The Inventor until they use them. They will be told what the item did and the result it gave.
  • The Baker (1) - During the night, the baker chooses one player to be the recipient of a loaf of bread. If they are targeted that night, the baker receives the action. e.g., if the baker gives the player the cop investigates the loaf, it will result in the target being identified as the baker. This also works will killing actions. He cannot give it to the same person consecutively.
  • The Barman (1) - Swaps two players in the night. e.g., if one is investigated, they come up as the other and vice versa.
  • The Hunter (1) – Can see who a person visits in the night (e.g. If the Hunter chooses the Barman, and he swaps A with B, the Hunter is sent a PM saying 'A,B'). Does not get told which actions may have taken place.
  • The Doctor (1) - Protects one player each night from a Night Kill. Cannot protect the same person two nights in a row. Cannot protect themself more than twice total.
  • The Coroner (1) – Identifies bodies, giving their role. If he dies, future dead will no longer be identified by their role, only their team.
  • The Better Sibling (1) - One townie and one Werewolf. When one dies, the other commits suicide the next night. They each know whom the other is. Siblings can privately communicate with each other via PM only.
  • The Outsider (1) – When investigated, shows up as a Werewolf.
  • The Bomb (1) - If killed, the killer dies too. If lynched, the last person to vote for them dies.
  • The Coward (1) – Hides behind a player. If a kill action targets them, the player they hide behind is killed instead. If a kill action targets the player they hide behind, they are both killed. Any other action results as normal.
    The Townies win if they eliminate all the Werewolves and the Vampires. Communicate in the thread only.

The Werewolves(6+):
  • The Detective (1) - Same as the Cop, but works for the Werewolves. Investigates a single Player each night, and is told their role.
  • The Big Boss (1) - The Leader of the Werewolves sends the teams kill action each night. May choose which Werewolf carries out the killing, for the purposes of following roles. Investigating him shows him as a plain villager. They choose their successor on death (if inactive I will do so for them). Immune to being killed by himself, should his action be redirected.
  • The Joker (1) – May choose one night to try to steal an ability from another player. Will die if attempts to steal ability from The Count. Steals only remaining uses if the jobs have limited use. He gains the abilities of the target and remains a Werewolf. The target becomes a regular villager. Stealing from a Vampire will steal their original role, not the vampire role which remains with the target.
  • The Stalker (1) - Can see who a person visits in the night (e.g. If the Stalker chooses the Barman, and he swaps A with B, the Stalker is sent a PM saying 'A,B'). Does not get told which actions may have taken place.
  • The Evil Sibling (1) - One townie and one Werewolf. When one dies, the other commits suicide the next night. They each know whom the other is. Siblings can privately communicate with each other via PM only.
  • The Disguiser (1) – When investigated, appears as a powerless villager.
    The Werewolves win if they have more than or equal to the number of non-werewolves, and there are no remaining Vampires. They have an off-site forum/Discord for communication, the link to which will be PM'd to them with their role.

The Vampires(1):
  • The Count (1) - They can target one player each night phase to infect. This person then becomes a vampire and keeps their previous role. Cannot convert werewolves. Cannot have more than four vampires total at a time.
  • Vampire (1-3) – An additional role given to anyone successfully converted. Grants no extra powers but changes allegiance. Nobody has this role at the start of the game. If The Count dies, the oldest vampire instead chooses a conversion target, however they may only do this every other night. Should this vampire die, the next oldest takes over, and so forth until all vampires are dead.
    Wins when they have equal or greater number to the number of non-vampires, and there are no Werewolves remaining. They have an off-site forum/Discord for communication, the link to which will be PM'd to them with their role.

Priority: Barman > Coward > Baker/Doctor> Vigilante > Werewolf Kills > Joker > Conversion(Vampire) > Investigations > Follows

If there are more players than roles, suggestions for new power roles are welcome, otherwise, the standard vanilla roles (Villager, Mafioso) will be used.
Right now, changes can be made, so PM me if you have ideas. If you do not understand anything, or think something is ambiguous, tell me ASAP!

Example Role PM (Dark Blue to be replaced appropriately)
    Your Role is The Barman - Swaps two players in the night. e.g., if one is investigated, they come up as the other and vice versa. You should: PM me each night with the names of the two players you wish to swap. Everyone, and that includes you, should also send their vote each night for who should be mayor clearly marked. You vote in the day as normal.

PLEASE DO NOT SHOW THIS ROLE PM TO ANYONE AND KEEP DISCUSSION TO INSIDE THE GAME THREAD.

In the case of Werewolf, you will also get the following:

The Werewolves are made up of:
    Detective: Jurgen Smith
    Number 1: Jurgen Smith
    Joker: Jurgen Smith
    Stalker: Jurgen Smith
    Sibling: Jurgen Smith
    Disguiser: Jurgen Smith
    This is an invite link to your discord: https://discord.gg/KnyhR0X <--- Example link please don't use it.

Players
Jurgen Smith
Globox Simpson
Zane Kowalski
Toothfairy Carpenter
Ninjabear Simpson
Marshall Brancacane
Simon Griffin
Crazyone Totoro
Katz Giffuri
Pepper Brancacane
Tango Totoro
Rojoco Anderson
Simon Brancacane
Zeus Simpson
Jonpatrick Smith
Atekhiso Totoro
Bjorn Harlan
Sewage Anderson
Pete Totoro
Globus Simpson
Wesmaster Anderson
Miniman Mazinga
Labana House
Roxie Bauer
Funkiee Svoltaire

Last edited by deamon on Sun May 21, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 18 times in total
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Kttbullar and Smrgsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:46 pm Reply with quote

I'll play.
Zane Lebowski

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:54 pm Reply with quote

I'm in.
Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:04 pm Reply with quote

me me me me me

Last edited by toothfairy7 on Fri May 12, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:10 pm Reply with quote

I'm a ninja

Put it in red, Toothfairy!
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:17 pm Reply with quote

I'll play.
Simon Griffin

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:22 pm Reply with quote

I'll join! =)
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:41 pm Reply with quote

Me plz don't make me mayor every night again we don't need another burnt-down bar
Katz Giffuri

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:18 pm Reply with quote

im down Very Happy
Pepper Brancacane

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:40 pm Reply with quote

me
Tango Totoro
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:45 pm Reply with quote

Brick wall Let me in!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:24 am Reply with quote

been tired recently, should i play lads?
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:37 am Reply with quote

sign me up
Simon Brancacane
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:02 am Reply with quote

I'll play.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:45 am Reply with quote

Somebody poisoned the werewolf hole!
Wait, no, that's not what I...
Ah, hell with it. I'm in.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: