Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Who's the Boss? - Game thread - An end, once and for all.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:34 am Reply with quote

I should add that I revealed the identity of the Psychiatrist because it will be obvious they're dead in the future. The Rat's identity is kept secret until the game ends, to make it more exciting.

(In other words, the Rat might already have been fired, or they may not have been)
Ben Lebowski

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:13 pm Reply with quote

Zeus Simpson wrote:
So the people still alive are Jurg, Tango, Knyh, JP, Zane, Take, and I. We also still have the Rat, and of course, the Boss. The hints we have of the bosses identity is a reference to The Office, and probably a reference to The Simpsons. The Office and probably The Simpsons both take place in America. America is particularly well known for being the birthplace of Kurt Cobain, a well known depressive who listed "Get the Knack" as one of his favourite albums. There are seven people still alive, and track seven of that album is My Sharona. My Sharona? More like Knyh Sharona.
Knyh is the boss. Or is he? You see if you type "Knyh" into Google it autocorrects it to Rihanna, and Rihanna's seventh album was Unaplogetic. This album was given a C+ by The A.V. Club, who gave the same rating to the Power Rangers reboot. If you look at the casting on the film's Wikipedia page, Bryan Cranston is listed seventh. Bryan Cranston? More like Knyh-an Cranston.
Knyh is the boss.
Tango is the rat, but that one is so obvious I don't think I have to spell out why.
Long story short, I'm voting for Zane.
That's amazing.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:36 pm Reply with quote

I went away for a week and nothing happened.

What is it with game hosts these days, abandoning their games?!

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:39 pm Reply with quote

Wow, time flies, huh? I could swear that it was yesterday I last updated, but apparently not. Nonetheless, the boss has the firing list and I await their response.
Globox Simpson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:13 pm Reply with quote

Story

All things, no matter good or bad, must come to an end. Even if the ones driving the change are slow in doing so. Even if everything feels good at the moment. Even if things were better in the past, the wheel of time keeps on turning in only one direction: Forward. It can be painful and unwanted, but change is always happening, for better or for worse.

Thus, this is where the story of BedtimeTech as it once was comes to an end and the next phase begins. Will this story have a bad ending? ...well, that's what you're here to find out, isn't it?

The day that BedtimeTech forever changed was a day like any other. The only thing setting it apart from any other day was a sense of impeding doom causing a black storm cloud on the otherwise blue sky. That day, an omnious one-line email lit up the screens of the remaining employees. "Emergency meeting. Now."

Seven people walked into the meeting room that morning. Their names were Takeoshi, Jurgen, Zeus, Jonpatrick, Zane, Knyh and Tango. They sat down at the table, all of them curious about who had called the meeting. All but one.

Zane looked at her notebook, ready to write down whatever was said during the meeting. Suddenly, a black void engulfed her and everything went silent. For a while, at least. Eventually, she woke up, looking at the wall clock. Five hours had passed, and the lights were back on. At that moment, she realized that there was only one person left in there with her. The others laid on the floor, in more or less disfigured states and covered in blood. What had happened?

The only other person in the room turned around, revealing their face to Zane. There was no denying it, it was the face of Jonpatrick. Did that mean...?

"Are you..." Zane asked.

"I am the biggest of bosses" Jonpatrick replied, before continuing. "This was necessary, for the greater good of the company, and Bedtime City as a whole. Anarchy has engulfed this city ever since the Warbears disappeared ten years ago. Someone needs to bring order back to this world. That was our goal all along. The culling was a good thing. We stopped those who prevented the restoration of order to the city. The company is strengthened by the fight against anarchy and disorder. Under my command, we shall build a new world. One of peace and order, all under our eternal gaze and infinite love. Are you with me? For the glory of Bedtime City."

"For the glory of Bedtime City... Boss."

So, was this a bad ending? That all depends on who you ask, doesn't it? For the ones who fought to stop the Boss, enjoying their way of life in the post-Warbears Bedtime City and found themselves being stopped by violence, how could it be anything else? But for the ones who believed in, loved and followed the Boss to the end of the world and beyond in his struggle for the perfect world, how could this be anything but the best of endings?

Memo
Nothing personal. Just business.

The game has ended with a victory for the Boss! Jonpatrick was the Boss and won due to being alone with one other employee, in this case Zane. Lololololtyu, who was fired earlier in the game, was the Rat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: