Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Who's the Boss? - Game thread - An end, once and for all.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:27 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Q: What gender are you?

A: A gender well suited to top management positions.

so either a misogynist or a female feminist, huh?
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:31 pm Reply with quote

Roxie Bauer wrote:
Quote:

Or someone who believes all genders are suited to top management positions.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:44 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
Roxie Bauer wrote:
Quote:

toeshoeki is the boss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:08 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
Roxie Bauer wrote:
Quote:

well sure i believe everybody here THINKS that but i don't think any guy here would be like "YES MEN ARE A GREAT GENDER FOR TOP MANAGEMENT POSITIONS" because it's just sort of up-his-own-arse kinda deal
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:29 pm Reply with quote

Knyh Risotto wrote:
Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
Roxie Bauer wrote:
Quote:

toeshoeki is the boss

U got me, I admit it. But I'm a really good boss so let's not fire me k thx. u can get a pay rise Knyh boy xoxox
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:35 pm Reply with quote

by the way, a better question would be something more specific like "Are you male?" because that's WAY harder to weasel out of answering. These are gr9 tips for the psychiatrist
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:03 am Reply with quote

Story

With the hydrofluoric acid incident still fresh in company memory, safety routines were enforced in a stricter way, leading to an overall decrease in accident frequency. All was seemingly well all over the office, despite the shadow of layoffs hanging thick over every employees head. Nonetheless, productivity was in full force.

The IT department wasn't short on things to do either. In addition to fixing the email server, untangling complicated merge conflicts and trying to eliminate all security exploits, they now had to work out why one of the file servers was no longer reachable. The responsibility of fixing this had fallen on Lololololtyu, though he was not alone.

After all, someone needed to hold the flashlight, so he had brought Yummytummy with him as well. Together, they headed into the depths of the server room. "Isn't it a bit hot in here?" Yummytummy asked. "Server rooms tend to be" Lololololtyu said, looking around the room before eventually reaching the server rack that apparently was faulty. A mechanical click of a door automatically locking could be heard. "We should probably call someone to let us out when we're done" Lololololtyu added, having noticed that the door could only open from the outside for some reason.

Suddenly, it was clear that Yummytummy's flashlight was not the only light source in the server room. The smell of burned plastics and a bright flame hinted at a terrible truth. The two men ran for the locked door and screamed for help, though their screams fell silent thanks to the sound-proof door. Eventually, the sprinklers turned on, but at that point it was too late...

Firings

Yummytummy and Lololololtyu were fired by the Boss.

Memo
Company management wishes to remind all employees that we'll soon begin our annual fundraiser to battle the disease known as "TBA".

Psychiatrist Question

Q: Why did I ever marry you? I want a divorce!

A: I know how to take care of business.

The third voting phase has begun! Get your votes/actions in by March 22nd 23:59 GMT +1!
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:55 pm Reply with quote

"fired"

literally.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:37 pm Reply with quote

i hate the therapist or whatever the role is.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:32 pm Reply with quote

since you haven't updated yet pleeeeease say I wasn't late. I don't want todiebe fired.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:34 pm Reply with quote

/fire deamon
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:42 am Reply with quote

I have been busy in my private life and will be tomorrow too. I can update on Saturday, so I'm extending the deadline until midnight Saturday GMT+1 due to that and receiving very few votes.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:38 pm Reply with quote

sounds like we might be close to the end!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:14 am Reply with quote

Story

If any part of a workplace is sacred, it is the break room. A place for people, no matter assignment or pay grade, to gather and talk about everything and nothing over a cup of coffee. It is usually not the kind of place where someone would expect a bomb to be hidden. During a morning coffee break, a mysterious ticking noise could be heard from a trash can. It was actually kind of catchy.

The source of the ticking turned out to be nothing other than a pipe bomb, and by the time everyone got up to run, the bomb detonated. A big fireball shot through the hallway and engulfed everything in its way, bringing Roxie, Pete, Pepper, Crazyone and Scarlett with it. Right below it was the office psychiatrist's office, which at the moment belonged to Labana. The collapse of the above floors eventually caused the occupant to be squished beneath rubble. In addition to that, Simon, who had been asked to copy an important report, fell four stories before getting impaled on a piece of rebar. To add insult to injury, the copier landed on top of him.

Things looked grim for the company workers. Seven people were dead, and one of them had been the office psychiatrist, their only connection to their mysterious boss. They were by far in the worst situation they had ever been in. And yet, in the midst of pitch-black despair, a small seed of hope spread light. Maybe there was still a chance to turn things around?

Firings
Roxie, Labana (the Office Psychiatrist), Pete, Pepper, Crazyone and Scarlett were auto-fired for failing to vote in time. Simon was fired by the Boss.

Memo

In response to recent concerns, management would like to say "Don't worry about BedtimeTech, let me worry about blank".

Psychiatrist Question
Due to the death of the Office Psychiatrist, all further therapy sessions have been cancelled.

The fourth voting phase has begun! Get your votes/actions in by April 2nd 23:59 GMT +1!
Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:12 am Reply with quote

So the people still alive are Jurg, Tango, Knyh, JP, Zane, Take, and I. We also still have the Rat, and of course, the Boss. The hints we have of the bosses identity is a reference to The Office, and probably a reference to The Simpsons. The Office and probably The Simpsons both take place in America. America is particularly well known for being the birthplace of Kurt Cobain, a well known depressive who listed "Get the Knack" as one of his favourite albums. There are seven people still alive, and track seven of that album is My Sharona. My Sharona? More like Knyh Sharona.
Knyh is the boss. Or is he? You see if you type "Knyh" into Google it autocorrects it to Rihanna, and Rihanna's seventh album was Unaplogetic. This album was given a C+ by The A.V. Club, who gave the same rating to the Power Rangers reboot. If you look at the casting on the film's Wikipedia page, Bryan Cranston is listed seventh. Bryan Cranston? More like Knyh-an Cranston.
Knyh is the boss.
Tango is the rat, but that one is so obvious I don't think I have to spell out why.
Long story short, I'm voting for Zane.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: