Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Mafia - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:52 am Reply with quote

Labana

But seriously can someone help me rebuild the bar. What else can I do with the homebrew I keep under my desk
Jonpatrick Smith

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:01 pm Reply with quote

Labana soz
Zane Lebowski

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:13 pm Reply with quote

Labana

EDIT: Roxie, because why the hell not?
Zane Lebowski

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:54 pm Reply with quote

Sorry for double posting.

I vote for Roxie, as stated above, because she has been pretty hostile to quite a lot of people. She can say its like "Oh it's just acting, I didn't mean nothing by it! Lol, just for the game!", if someone tells you to stop. You should stop. I'd think Roxie should know better about that, when someone says stop, you should absolutely stop.

She has been pretty hostile to Knyh (sure, he was the mafias sibling, but still, he didn't really do anything that bad in the mafia game discussion, to deserve that kind of treatment). He just wanted the game to be fair, I think most people would've liked that the game was fair and everyone would have communicated only in the forum.

She was also pretty mean to me with her sarcastic lines and trying to get me out of the game, by also going by Pete's words about "LOL LETS VOTE ZANE". Plus I hadn't said anything that would provoke her before she started voting for me.

She was also pretty mean towards Labana, for no reason at all, she hadn't done anything in this game, to deserve that kind of treatment, she didn't really get too involved in the discussion anyways, to get on someones nerves. Sure, she might be or is mafia.

As well pisses me off that, she just keeps on saying "Trust my hunches!" even though the hunches, she had against Knyh probably were subjective feelings of her not actually liking him a lot. Her "We only got this far, because of me lol, I'm so special" shtick also pissed me off.

P.S. Hate to break it to you, sweetheart, but your ways make quite a few people not want to play WB forum games anymore, if you will be playing them.
Labana House

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:26 pm Reply with quote

On a lighter note, if I die this round you all get to see my short story about my own death.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:25 pm Reply with quote

Death story submitted by Labana House, be sure to thank her for the increased writing quality.

She ran into her house slamming the door shut. Her back and hands pressed against the wooden door, chest moving up and down as she stares with fear at the wall right in front of her. “They got him...They got him!” she quickly started to run towards her bedroom. Getting on all fours and crawling underneath her one person bed, the girl began to pull out big stacks of money from the little hole under it. “Last time I trust a Frenchman! “It will be okay! I got this” yeah, yeah, sure body.” She continued to speak with herself as she put the crispy bills into a big old bag. “This is why you roll solo, Labby! Minimum communication, just take the money and leave!” she put the heavy bag over her right shoulder “ Time I move somewhere sunny, I hear Egypt is good this time of year.”. However, her plans were cut short cause as soon as she exited her little house the girl spotted a mob of angry citizens running towards her. People seeking justice for their fallen comrades and all the people, who have been subjected to the black haired girl’s corruption. “Oh come on! I did you all a solid! Nobody liked Rojoco anyway!” she screamed as she ran towards the old bell tower, hoping to find safety there. Running up to the top the girl stopped, there was nowhere left to run, to hide, as far as anybody could see she had two options: surrender herself to the angry towns people or ... Her time for thinking was over when the angry town people made it to the top. “Give up! There is nowhere for you to go!” screamed one of the angry citizens as they waved their pitchfork towards the person that once swore to protect and serve them.
The girl tightened her grasp on the bag full of money and said “ You’ll never get my money OR ME! “and with those words she leaned back till her feet lost touch with the stone floor of the bell tower. It all happened so fast, one second she was falling down and vanished out of sight for the people, the next they heard a crack sound and something heavy hitting the ground. A brave few looked down and saw the black haired girl who was standing seconds ago on the same place they are standing now. She was lying on the cold ground, her neck broken, eyes and mouth slightly opened with a bag that was now particularly empty from all the money. Instead the money was all over the place, but that didn’t matter to her anymore. Nothing did.

Labana was lynched. She was the ???.

Night Six will end on 4th May, 23:59 BST, or when I have a clear majority in the Mayoral voting and all active roles having sent their actions to me.

Voting breakdown:
Labana: 5
Roxie: 1
Crazyone Totoro

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:34 pm Reply with quote

Ooooh, very dramatic! I like it a lot. Stands in a funny contrast to Simon's death-by-piano Razz
Tango Totoro
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:35 pm Reply with quote

Great writing Grin grin

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:53 pm Reply with quote

Labana House wrote:
Roxie Bauer wrote:
blah blah labana is the crooked cop blah blah

Again, no need to be rude towards me or others. Just saying "Labana is crooked cop" without those blah blah , would have been better.

Really don't see how this was in any way rude, but okay.

Zane Lebowski wrote:
blah blah a bunch of stuff

Where'd this come from? Jesus christ, to me, it sounds a lot more like you're out to get me. Grow up, honestly.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:44 am Reply with quote

The night was calm in Lynchton. Mayor Crazyone, in her long-standing campaign to make the bar great again, had managed to prop up the remnants of a panel of the roof with a charred beam. Not elegant, not really particularly safe, but enough for the residents of Lynchton who decided that for just one night, they'd all sit in peace and have a nice quiet drink rather than do any of this weird murder stuff. They also figured that Crazyone was doing a pretty good job as Mayor, so they let her keep the chain again. Easier than confronting the drunk angry Scotswoman, in any case.

Nobody died. Crazyone was elected as Mayor.

Day Seven has begun. The phase will end on 7th May, 23:59 BST.

Mayor voting breakdown:
Crazyone - 2
Tango - 1
Roxie - 1
Jonpatrick - 1
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:47 am Reply with quote

Zeus
Zane Lebowski

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:17 pm Reply with quote

Roxie
Jonpatrick Smith

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:41 pm Reply with quote

lynch Knyh for lolz
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:05 pm Reply with quote

Jonpatrick Smith wrote:
lynch Knyh for lolz

Jonpatrick, ever suspicious, could not even allow the dead to rest easy in their recently-occupied graves. No more than two days had past since the inglorious demise of Knyh, but yet so, Jonpatrick could not allow his doubts of this corpse's character to rest, and so impaled it 17 times with the broken end of a bottle.

Knyh died again. He was still the ???.
Tango Totoro
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:22 pm Reply with quote

Zeus
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

Jump to: