Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

After Dark - T&T Game Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:04 pm Reply with quote

What happened to the others?
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:09 pm Reply with quote

Can probably expect the update for the remaining people about the same time as yesterday - like 4 hours from now, if I recall?
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:10 pm Reply with quote

Surfer likes to build suspense, she'll post the rest when she's decided there's enough hype
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:33 pm Reply with quote

Ok. 'Cause no trap was seen for now.
Scarlett Totoro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:28 pm Reply with quote

I'm actually surprised I even got positives
Flsurfergirl Lebowski

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:19 am Reply with quote

Log 1563 –

The next day, I began my daily routine waiting around for the next set of Team Members to make their moves between my morning coffee and changing my IV. I felt a little bit nervous due to the luck we had yesterday and hope it filters into today’s reports.

-----------------------------------------
730-

As I am getting readjusted in my sick bed, my monitor lights up to tell me more Team Members are alive and well. I am taken from my bed and transported to a hidden tunnel kilometers above Medical. It’s dimly lit by headlamps and the quality of the footage made it extremely hard to recognize who buzzed me.

“Hi! Who’s there?”

“Oh hello S! It’s Rojoco with Team Member Katz reporting.”

I make a note in my log book of the time and date of their reporting while they fed me information of their whereabouts.

“Good, good. Thanks for the information. Did you call because you found a door, perhaps?”

This time it was Katz, “Oh yes! Look at this beauty.”

They turn the camera to reveal a beautifully polished door, made from purple heart withfour small, brass accents. The door looked royal, as if a King lived behind it.

“It boggles me that things like that can exist underground.” I said in awe.

Rojoco passes the camera to Katz, comes into frame, and tries to nudge the door with his shoulder, and suddenly he’s behind it.

“Woah! It’s a rotating door! Rojoco, are you okay back there?!” Katz exclaimed.

In the distance we hear him respond, “Yeah! All good. Nothing back here though.”

“Aw, okay. At least we got something to entertain us for a bit.” Katz replied back.

"I'm signing off, take care guys!"

Rojoco (0)
Katz (0)

745-

I get a call quickly after, seeing Team Members Labana and Crazyone in great health and positive attitude.

“Hey Ladies! I’m so happy you’re doing great up there. You look to be in a good spot. Are you near a door?”

Labana was immediate, “Oh yes! We came across a labyrinth door! We’ve been trying to figure it out, but it just won’t open!”

They took the handheld camera and got closer to the detail of the door. It had multiple paths that comprised of three blocks, with some paths leading to the top of the door and some to the bottom.

"Looks like a very intricate map. I've heard of these doors before actually. They say they worked as a bridge to either ascend to the Surface or to go deeper underground. My guess would be to move the squares to the top."

Labana gets excited about this, "This is too cool! Help me Crazyone move these blocks higher!"

Crazyone tries with all her strength to move these metal squares, carefully following the path behind Labana's finger tracing to the top. It looks like the squares had weight to them and if they were to mistakenly drop one, it would fall to the bottom of the labyrinth.

They are making great progress, already locked one at the top and going for the second. I watch them eagerly, wondering what fate was behind the door. I hoped for food, water, and above all, safety.

I look away from the screen to grab my water and I hear a huge clunk of metal drop.

"Damn it!" Crazyone yelled. "I thought I had it!"

The door opened and revealed stairs that were ascending. Looking a bit unsure, Labana creeped up and shined her flashlight to show running water down the stairs made of dirt.

"Get out of there and close the door behind you!" I yelled.

They run to grab the door, and an abrupt wave of water comes crashing down the stairs, ready to submerge the two. They make it in time to latch the door and prevent any water coming through.

We all hear footsteps, and we see Justjacob come into frame and say, "Hey guys! What did I miss?"

I laugh and reply, "Catch your breath ladies. I'm here if you need anything. Please don't hesitate to call. You did great. I''m signing off."

Crazyone (-1)
Labana (-1)
Justjacob(-1)

1000-

A scream, and suddenly I am transported into another tunnel that is awfully lit, but I can make out strange movements on the dirt floor. The person who messaged me is screaming harshly and shuffling away from something, as if being chased by a monster and accidentally fell on their knees.

“Give me your status, Team Member!” I yell out.

There is a loud noise, like a large crack in an arctic shelf, and the floor I’ve been fixated on becomes black and hear shrill screams from the Team Member in question.

A grunt finally erupts from him, followed by a whine. The camera dropping told me he descended from his current location.

"Are you alright?! What happened?"

"Miniman reporting, S. Seems like the doors know when you ask for help."

Interested, "In what way, Miniman?"

"I asked Team Member Labana for directions to a door, and once I found it, it crumbled right in front of me. So did the tunnel floor, it looks like."

He is surrounded by darkness, the only light coming from his headlamp. I hear him struggle to get on his feet and looks up at the hole he came from. Strangely, the hole almost resembled the number 9.

"Seems like you fell quite hard. Are you going to be alright?"

He thinks for a moment and replies, "Yeah, I should be fine. I might check up with you later on coordinates. Sorry you had to see that unfold."

"Not a problem. It's what I signed up for. My advice would be to stick to your gut and choose doors that work for you. Signing out."

Miniman (-3)

1500-

The only person I didn’t hear from today was Cody, and that made me nervous. I made it clear to everyone that they must check in these last couple days for safety reasons, and he’s been unresponsive. Especially from the hectic day we’ve had, it makes me more anxious to know his whereabouts.

1800-

I get a late call from Jurgen, announcing he came across Cody’s body, wedged between a closed door. Three metal cylindrical latches on its side pierced his body. It’s safe to say he tried to enter the door, but was not quick enough.

It’s a sad day, but that was the risk we all took on this mission. I would say I got lucky, confined to a sick bed in Medical, but I envy the many who have the opportunity to make it to the Surface. I'm rooting for them all to make it.

-----------------------------

Also Glamourglitter and Jimin are both at -2 for not giving me info. You will die next round if no contact is made.

PMs are due before next Thursday, 4:00PM EST. // 9 DOORS
Flsurfergirl Lebowski

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:20 pm Reply with quote

Team Leaderboard

Takeoshi Totoro +3
Scarlett Totoro +2
Zane Lebowski +2
Pete Totoro +2
Roxie Bauer +1

Jurgen Smith 0
Ninjabear Simpson 0
Knyh Risotto 0
Pepper Brancacane 0
Simon Brancacane 0
Rojoco Anderson 0
Katz Giffuri 0
Crazyone Totoro -1
Labana House -1
Justjacob Totoro -1
Glamourglitter Anderson -2
Jimin Panzerotten -2
Miniman Mazinga -3
Flsurfergirl Lebowski

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:42 pm Reply with quote

T&T is CLOSED.

The first round of doors will be presented February 4th, @ 5PM EST.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:17 am Reply with quote

ur late hoe, plz no editerino
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:18 am Reply with quote

y so slo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:28 am Reply with quote

Surfer
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:28 am Reply with quote

Yummytummy Burritos wrote:
Surfer
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:29 am Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
Yummytummy Burritos wrote:
Surfer

Is it three strikes and you're out?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:16 pm Reply with quote

Leave her be, she'll post when she can Razz
Pepper Brancacane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:33 am Reply with quote

Sad
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: