Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

After Dark - T&T Game Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flsurfergirl Lebowski

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:45 am Reply with quote

After Dark

Log #1559

I can feel the warmth from the dirt that separates my body from the Sun. The once cold and damp clay has started crumbling in my hands and I wonder if it will ever hold up the cities we built underground. The increase of water intake has slowly depleted the water supply and workers are easily becoming more exhausted. The Sun’s rays reach beyond the Surface and into the lives of all the underground communities on Earth.

It’s been two days getting ready for this voyage to the Surface and I can’t believe after several years being underground, I will walk out into the natural light the Gods have gifted us. My body aches for the Sun in ways the heat lamps can’t provide. I always find myself dreaming about swimming pools in the middle of summer and working on my parents' farm. It’s crazy to think that could become reality once more.

- S
----------------------------------------
Log #1560

[img]http://i.imgur.com/d6beqmh.jpg[/img]

The doors that lead to the Surface are ominous and a tad frightening. Some of these doors haven't been opened in years. I went ahead of the Team to get some drawings for my journal, since they put me in charge of documenting the trip up to the Surface. This door looked different than the rest, being a bit more rustic rather than some of the high-tech, screen enabled doors I've been through. I wonder what lies behind it...

-----------------------------------------
ANNOUNCEMENT:

S was injured the next day by an underground avalanche of rocks falling from above. She was pulled out by her team and sent to Medical. There, she became the Leader to assist the team making their way to the Surface. S will notify the Team Members in door selections and # of doors available.

There are 10 doors to choose from.

PM the Leader in this fashion:
Code:
Trap:
Treasure:
Go Through:

-----------------------------------------
Team Members:
Jurgen Smith (0)
Scarlett Totoro (2)
Glamourglitter Anderson (-2)
Labana House (-1)
Simon Brancacane (0)
Takeoshi Totoro (3)
Crazyone Totoro (-1)
Ninjabear Simpson (0)
Pepper Brancacane (0)
Knyh Risotto (0)
Roxie Bauer (1)
Rojoco Anderson (0)
Miniman Mazinga (-3)
Zane Lebowski (2)
Pete Totoro (2)
Justjacob Totoro (-1)
Cody Harlan
Katz Giffuri (0)
Jimin Panzerotten (-2)

Last edited by Flsufergirl21 on Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Flsurfergirl Lebowski

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:56 am Reply with quote

First Phase ENDS: Thursday, January 26th @ 5:00 PM EST

Thanks to Takeoshi for the photo!

So, should we start taking bets on who will make it to the Surface?

Last edited by Flsufergirl21 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:57 am Reply with quote

Jurgen definitely doesn't enter door one.
Yummytummy Burritos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:40 am Reply with quote

Surfer I'm so funny, right?
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:13 am Reply with quote

Yummytummy Burritos wrote:

Ah yes, the classic game misdirection with the additional white text. A classic Warbears gag. 10/10.
Flsurfergirl Lebowski

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:57 am Reply with quote

Yummytummy Burritos wrote:

Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:17 pm Reply with quote

just so everyone knows im going through door 6, make use of that information as you will.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:58 pm Reply with quote

Trap: whichever take actually goes through
Treasure: 11
Go Through: 9 3/4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:48 am Reply with quote

We're looking good everyone!

Here are the people that still need to PM me:

Glamourglitter Anderson
Simon Brancacane
Crazyone Totoro
Miniman Mazinga
Justjacob Totoro
Lenaa Anderson
Cody Harlan
Katz Giffuri
Jimin Panzerotten

Thank you to everyone who has done so already. Not PMing me your moves results in an instant -2.
Justjacob Totoro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:58 am Reply with quote

Flsurfergirl Lebowski wrote:
So, should we start taking bets on who will make it to the Surface?

Jurg will somehow make it through. BET.
Pete Totoro
Translators Team

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:42 am Reply with quote

That Pete fella seems like someone who will do well. Just a hunch.
Flsurfergirl Lebowski

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:43 pm Reply with quote

PMs are CLOSED. I will be reporting five doors today, and five doors tomorrow due to how many people are playing. They are determined by who PM'd me first and who teamed up with them. Tomorrow, I will show the data of traps and treasures per door to follow the last five. The people announced today can PM me at any time for the next round. Since this is my first time doing this, I am open to any criticism, including grammar, sent to my inbox. This is going to be super fun and enjoyed writing these. Thank you!

THERE WILL BE 9 DOORS NEXT ROUND!

---------------------
Log #1562

The Team has come across a series of ten distinct doors that have the possibility to ruin their chances to the Surface, and ultimately their lives. I have been on standby to hear their choices and what they decide to do. We all agreed that it was best that they split-up and let their judgment guide them through the paths to the Surface. There is no telling where they will end up and what they will find... I will continue to sit in Medical in hopes of celebration as my Team ascends.

---------------------
600 –

The morning started with Jurgen calling and announcing he was entering the first door on the left with Team Member Ninja. The camera showed a door that was made of iron and had multiple black scratches on its surface. Jurgen turned his head to Ninja who gave two thumbs up, telling me that their decision was final.

“Are you sure?” I asked, my nerves getting the best of me.

“No sweat. Nobody goes through the first door anyway!” He assured.

I see Jurgen reaching for the knob of the door, turning it right and kicking the door open, which made me jump.

“Don’t DO that!” I yelled while they both laughed.

And there was nothing. There was a torch that lit a path that was too far for me to see via webcam. They both took in a deep breath and continued on.

“Well, I guess you were right. Good work. Signing off.”

Jurgen (0)
Ninja (0)

---------------------
800 –

After getting a cup of coffee from my nurse, I am quick to get a call from Team Member Takeoshi, who was making shadow puppets on the wall of the tunnel he found with his LED flashlight. It kinda resembled a rabbit with wings.

“I see you’re making great use of your time.”

“Yeah it’s tough being this talented at everything,” He shot back.

“Oh yeah? That modesty is going to get you killed.”

He laughs and turns his head to his right and reveals an impressive cherry wood door with a chiseled “7” at the top. The door looked as it was made by an artisan, with a shiny bronze knob and little accents on the door to match.

“Seven is a lucky number, right?” He asked.

Being serious, “It seems to be. I don’t know if that logic will help you though,”

Takeoshi gets up from his place on the ground and walks over to the door, and put his hand on the knob to turn it.

As he slowly opens it, I shield my eyes in preparation for his downfall; I finally open them to reveal a hidden stash of imperishable food and crates of water.

Takeoshi finally chiming in, “So, it was lucky!”

“Enjoy your canned salmon, loser.” And signed off.

Takeoshi (+3)
---------------------
830 –

Not even a couple minutes later, Roxie calls me to inform me of her position. She explained to me that she has gone by herself to decide her door, saying the others were going another direction, but felt compelled to follow another path.

“Good for you. It’s better to go with your gut.” I assured her.

She was in front of one of the most haunting doors I have seen. It was a shiny, black, and plated with tough iron across the door that looked like a latch. The latch had a “6” etched in. I was skeptical, but trusted that she was making a good decision.

“I feel good about this,” she said before opening the door.

What it revealed shocked me.

“It’s SO cute!!” Her screams echoed through the room.

It was a monkey in a cage. I repeat, a monkey. He was black with a cute white beard. He was hanging from his tail in the cage, swinging back and forth. So adorable!

“I guess you found your +1!” Smiling, as I signed off to take another call.

Roxie (+1)
---------------------
845 –

All of the sudden I am bombarded with a sea of faces that were all talking over each other.

“Hi! Uh, who’s all there? It’s hard to make out on this thing.”

“Hi Leader S! It’s Scarlett with Zane and Pete reporting!”

Interesting, I thought. It’s nice of them to stick together. I always wondered if given the chance if I would be with a crew or try my chances alone.

“Hey all! Did you find a door to go through?”

“We did!” said Pete. “It actually smells musky, but also sweet down here. It’s hard to put it into words.”

They pointed me to a door that was wooden, with an interesting arch shape. The arch was tiled with rune characters that were hard to make out due to years underground. One of the tiles did have a crooked “8”, or an infinity sign to note. The door had a simple rope handle to push it open.

I see Scarlett come into frame, eager to open it. Her and Zane both push together and cheered with excitement to discover a wine cellar, filled with aged wine someone must have wanted to keep secret.

“Take it easy guys. Remember it’s still morning!” I said, as I signed off.

Scarlett (+2)
Zane (+2)
Pete (+2)
---------------------
1000 –

I sat idly by waiting for the next call. I was convinced that something bad must have happened, since it wasn’t until 10AM that my screen came to life and saw the faces of Team Members Knyh, Pepper, and Simon.

“Hello everyone! Is everything okay?”

“Hi Miss S! Everything is okay. We just had a long hike until we found something.” Knyh reported.

They turned the camera to show a small metal ladder at the end of a tunnel, leading to a trap door on the ceiling. The rope had a brass plate with the number “5” inscribed on its surface.

“Hmm, odd. But I guess you do have the advantage of opening up first and closing if anything comes of it.” I explained.

Simon takes one for the team and climbs up to get a firm grasp of the rope that was hanging down from the trap door.

“1…2..3!” And with a quick movement, Simon yanks the rope and a cloud of dust surrounds my view, and the only thing I hear is an orchestra of coughing.

Eager to know their status, “Is everyone alright??”

The dust dissipates and I am able to see everyone in frame around a hill of sand.

“A-okay, S!” said Pepper.

They shine their flashlights in the trapdoor and see a lightened path to be discovered, but nothing of value to be earned.

“Good work guys. I’m excited to see your progress. I’m signing off.”

Knyh (0)
Pepper (0)
Simon (0)

- S

---------------------

Last edited by Flsufergirl21 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Pete Totoro
Translators Team

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:13 pm Reply with quote

+2? I've practically won. There's no way this could go bad now, could it?

Also, good work on the writing. I dig it!
Flsurfergirl Lebowski

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:31 pm Reply with quote

Pete Totoro wrote:
+2? I've practically won. There's no way this could go bad now, could it?

Also, good work on the writing. I dig it!

Thanks Pete! You proved to be successful.. this round. Kawaii
Katz Giffuri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:20 am Reply with quote

oh no
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: